• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

HotWife for Some Fun (Georgia)

• Thread starterWILLandLISA
  • Start date

WILLandLISA

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 25, 2007
Hot North GA Wife looking to be satisfied while hubby watches!!!

Attachments

• lis2.jpg
    lis2.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 1,505
  • lis1.jpg
    lis1.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 1,714
Would Like to See This...

The previous pix are Lisa...But we'd like to do this!

Attachments

• aa113.JPG
    aa113.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 1,214
  • aa119.jpg
    aa119.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,565
I agree, those look like great positions to be in. :) I'm white, but I love to fuck just as much as any black guy. I'm in Atlanta if you're interested in talking. Bye.

would love to fill her up

Nice little wifey -Prof. Black Man 38, athletic build in ATL...so if you are serious drop me a line and lets set this thing in motion!!

Florida Gulf Coast

Hey Bulls we are visiting FLA gulf coast soon. We'd like to play if you're D/D free. You can see her pix here from previous post. ---Will

Hey I am in New York but I can move around for weekends hit me on my email bladee44@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Florida Gulf Coast bulls?!?

Any bulls or married guys in FLA gulf coast area want to spend time w/ a D/D free truly special Hotwife? Just let us know...we are for real!

A VERY! Sexy body!

Melanie and Ryan

Still valid ?
Will arrive in ATL on Jan 23rd, then drive north. Can stop at any point until end of the state for a couple of days.

Cheers
Anthony

when you guys get someone to fill her beautiful pussy, you should lie on your back while he hits it doggy style! Bird's eye view of that sweet pussy getting what it deserves!

hot n silky ass

I would love for you to watch me play with that ass. Think she would like it if my wifey warmed her up? You'd be in 4 one hell of a show. Give me a shout.