Hotwife I chat with

• Thread starterrayc
  • Start date
R

rayc

I'm chatting with a slutty hotwife I know right now, and she wanted to be posted and seen. So I'm posting a few pics of her for you all. Tell her whatever you want, she loves it all.

Definitely should have one or two well-hung FB's! :cool:

I definatly like the first photo with her tied down and red cheeked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ass is to die for, amazing! Discuss her exploits.

Don't you love how they love to fuck you so much harder than their husbands?

All those photos are hot. I'd love to make her cheeks redder in the first pic, and I love the idea of her riding me like that - offering her soft tits to my hands as she sinks deep onto my cock. Beautiful lady.

She's FUCKIN' HOT! I love the way she's straddling that lucky dude... Keep em cumming!

She likes the comments so far guys, but wants more and dirtier. :D

More and dirtier comments? She's a horny little slut with an ass that's just begging to be spanked hard before I shove my fat cock straight into her tight asshole. I'll pull her hair, spank her, call her a filthy *****, and eventually cum on her face. Then I'll make her suck me hard for round 2.

If she wants to be seen, it means she is eager to be fucked...
Why don't you arrange a session between her and two well-hung, handsome, muscular studs, in which you would take lots of pics of your little hotwife being ravaged by the two bulls at once?
Preferably bareback, of course, possibly even BBC's...

Would she enjoy that? :cool:

wow! nice love the close up of that streched out lil pussy!

If she wants dirtier than i can help. Id put her on a leash and cuffed to a stripper pole. Id have her surrounded by a group of guys and girls on display for all to see stripped naked by myself. anyone at any point could come up and do anything they like to her and she must say thank you to them all and beg for more. She'd be fucked in every hole, double penetrated, used, spanked, and video taped.