• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hotwife in WA

• Thread starterCapnmorgan66
  • Start date

Capnmorgan66

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 10, 2012
Here are some pics of my sexy wife....let me know what you think!

Attachments

• Copy (2) of DSC00400.jpg
    Copy (2) of DSC00400.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 824
  • Copy of DSC00409.jpg
    Copy of DSC00409.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 643
  • SAM_0952.jpg
    SAM_0952.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 746
I'd get all up in that *****. I like the hat. She'd wear it while sucking me deep down her ***** throat.

She is very hot!
I'd love to touch her all over and suck thosy sexy titties, for starters!
You can watch if you want...

Very sexy.
She need a big cock i would love fuck her

xxxxxxxxxx

She looks nasty! I'd love to see taking a big fat cock from behind and one in her mouth at the same time! Does she like fucking other guys?

Thanks for the comments! She loves fucking other guys while I watch...it's hot to watch a fat cock spread her pussy. Keep the comments coming

...she is hot...I want to see her getting some cock. Any other pictures you want to share with us.

More pics

Glad you like her...love to hear all the nasty things you'd want to do to her...its the biggest turn on for me to watch her with others...so please enjoy these new pics

Attachments

• Copy of DSC00404.jpg
    Copy of DSC00404.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 319
  • Copy (2) of boobies.jpg
    Copy (2) of boobies.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 230
  • SAM_0970.jpg
    SAM_0970.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 308
I would love to play with her tits.

love the butt blug. I would love to plug her ass with my fat cock. What part of WA are you in? I'm in Portland and would be interested in traveling to fuck her.

Attachments

• cock.jpg
    cock.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 132
She is a nice looking little *****.
You have any pics of her in action?

Nice time, ! Nakedness

You Have amazing wife. Very much looking like My Wife too. Good to hear that She is ready to fuck others even You are looking at the action. very Nice. Indeed.

action pics

Here are some action pics...we are just North of Seattle. Best part of her fucking others is letting her show herself off, its very hot to see her seducing someone and then getting them to fuck in front of me...

Attachments

• SAM_0960.jpg
    SAM_0960.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 152
  • SAM_0969.jpg
    SAM_0969.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 161
  • SAM_0967.jpg
    SAM_0967.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 232
  • SAM_0971.jpg
    SAM_0971.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 188
Hot looking lady!!

I live in the Fremont area of Seattle if you want to see her fucked by a hot guy.

Do you get to eat creampies of other guys from your gorgeous slut wife's cunt?

Would love to fuck your sexy wife!!

Capnmorgan66 said:
Here are some action pics...we are just North of Seattle. Best part of her fucking others is letting her show herself off, its very hot to see her seducing someone and then getting them to fuck in front of me...

What part of No. Seattle? Will be permanently relocating to Everett in about 3 months... I PM'd you.

hungbull420@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread