• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hotwife missing in action since 8 Dec!

• Thread starterCabron
  • Start date

Cabron

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 11, 2012
Yup, dropped her off at the local transport hub to catch a ride to "visit a girlfriend and attend a party" and haven't seen her since!!

She's maintained spotty contact via text message and a couple of phone calls.....claims she's "working and not with anyone", but I know that's BS. She's laid up with her favorite bull, Fran. I could see the handwriting on the wall with the last group of photos she brought me from a long weekend she spent with him....the weekend before she skipped town.

Just too much pleasure on that face of hers in those photos. She's definitely hooked on the guy. Oh well, no need to panic. Time's on my side and, of course, I've always got a plan B. Or in this case, plans B, C, & D.:D

BTW, I posted today 45 photos of Karla and Fran in an album on my profile page in case you cucks would like to see a step by step photo-guide to how a bull steals another guy's property.

Hot Wife?

Hi, If Karla is your "hot Wife" Where is her wedding ring?
Looks like she is 'gone already'. LOL

Harry

Harry2614 said:
Hi, If Karla is your "hot Wife" Where is her wedding ring?
Looks like she is 'gone already'. LOL

Harry

Karla was one of my girlfriends. I use the term hotwife to describe any girlfriend who's slutty....and slutty she is.

She'll be back. Her bull will get tired of her shit like all guys do and kick her to the curb one day.

Cabron said:
Yup, dropped her off at the local transport hub to catch a ride to "visit a girlfriend and attend a party" and haven't seen her since!!

She's maintained spotty contact via text message and a couple of phone calls.....claims she's "working and not with anyone", but I know that's BS. She's laid up with her favorite bull, Fran. I could see the handwriting on the wall with the last group of photos she brought me from a long weekend she spent with him....the weekend before she skipped town.

Just too much pleasure on that face of hers in those photos. She's definitely hooked on the guy. Oh well, no need to panic. Time's on my side and, of course, I've always got a plan B. Or in this case, plans B, C, & D.:D

BTW, I posted today 45 photos of Karla and Fran in an album on my profile page in case you cucks would like to see a step by step photo-guide to how a bull steals another guy's property.
Cabron i hope it works out best for YOU. One thing about it its not because he has a big dick. Got to be something else. Hope he is not giving her any kind of drugs or anything like that. Good Luck and i hope she is well andf safe. okdeacon

okdeacon said:
Cabron i hope it works out best for YOU. One thing about it its not because he has a big dick. Got to be something else. Hope he is not giving her any kind of drugs or anything like that. Good Luck and i hope she is well andf safe. okdeacon

Thanks for the kind words okdeacon. As I said above, she'll be back, and if she doesn't, then it's because she's happier where she is and I'm fine with that too.

I've not tried to overanalyze what happened but I could see subtle changes in her so it didn't come as a complete surprise. She and I are of two different cultures and there's a huge difference in age as well, so I'm sure that had something to do with it.

I suspect the guy she's hanging with is taking good care of her. If he weren't, she wouldn't put up with it for long as she's very independent and strong-headed.

Anyway, I've got a couple of other young ladies helping me through this tragic event.:D When time permits, I'll post a few pics them.

One of them is even taking photos for me when she's with one of her boyfriends.;)

MacNfries said:
Interesting relationship ... to say the least! Guess if she doesn't come back you can give her belongings to Good Will and have her pet put to sleep ...

Definitely an interesting relationship if that is what you call it! :)

Karla didn't live with me, neither of us wanted that so we reached that agreement early-on.

So, her belongings are at her mother's place, along with her 4 kids. That's right, 4 kids......4 different fathers. I told you she's a slut.:D

I suspect she'll come back when she's pregnant with number 5. I'll take pics.;)

Users who are viewing this thread