• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hotwife / slut meaning

• Thread startercrt
  • Start date

crt

Happy to chat with other cucks. I am now caged
Beloved Member
Mar 27, 2015
Uk
Not a question necessarily, but a comment. I see so often a cucks wife described as a “ slut” , this is not necessarily so all the time. My wife enjoys other men for her sexual gratification and denies me sexual contact, but we get along amazingly well and have a perfectly normal relationship. She has had around 7 different partners over the last few years and as far as I know none were strangers. I accept my place in the relationship as one of acceptant husband . There may be a little jealousy from me now and again but nevertheless I could not at all regard my wife as a slut. Is it that all wives who want to explore should be called and treated like a slut? When trying to kick off a conversation here with a bull or cuck and they start with “ show your slut” it is very off putting.

You should not be put off by such comments. "Slut" is slang for a promiscuous, wanton woman (married, single, separated, etc.) who enjoys variety in men and their sexual abilities. "Hot Wife" is a married woman whose husband openly encourages her to seek sexual release, gratification, and pleasure with other men. Like you and your wife, my wife and I have had a loving, satisfying marriage in every aspect except sex. I have a tiny dick and small, impotent balls which are unable to give my wife neither the sexual pleasure she naturally desires, nor a baby that her maternal instincts crave. I am always gratified that my wife is attractive enough to have other men seek her out for sex. And using words like "slut", are just natural for alpha-males to use when having sex with a beta-male's spouse. I encourage you not to be so hard on yourself. And remember this: after the extra-martial sex is over with, your loving wife always comes home to you.

Reactions: JohnCuckUK
Thanks for the comments, I suppose when put that way it makes sense, I also think it might be the way people use the term slut over Hotwife, some use it to intimidate the cuck I suppose, my wife is promiscuous however is a perfectly normal lady of some class and sometimes it is just off putting

cuckhubby48 said:
....... When trying to kick off a conversation here with a bull or cuck and they start with “ show your slut,” it is very off-putting.
I agree. "Slut" is a derogatory description of a woman who enjoys sex and doesn't hesitate to act on her desires. It implies she is somehow morally degenerate, as opposed to her being a woman with normal healthy sexuality.

By contrast, a man who has normal healthy sexuality and doesn't hesitate to act on it is referred to as a "stud," a term that implies admiration for his macho nature.

Thus, referring to a woman with strong sexuality as a "slut" is yet another way in which women are insulted and degraded for having the same characteristics typical of many men, who are considered admirable for those characteristics.

Reactions: crt
My wife has been with 7 or 8 different men over the last few years and denies me completely now, she enjoys her other partners a great deal, however she hates rough or bad language and would not be happy to be thought of as a slut

Reactions: Custer Laststand
cuckhubby48 said:
....... [My wife] enjoys her other partners a great deal; however, she hates rough or bad language and would not be happy to be thought of as a slut.
Your wife is fully justified in that feeling. If she prefers "hotwife" as a description of her marital status, that's totally reasonable.

Reactions: crt
Custer Laststand said:
Your wife is fully justified in that feeling. If she prefers "hotwife" as a description of her marital status, that's totally reasonable.
If one was to want to put a “ label” on the term , I suppose it would be simply , a lady who prefers other men but me inside her.

Users who are viewing this thread