• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hotwife Tatoos Need Help

Bigcat

Hotwife
Beloved Member
Mar 19, 2018
United States pennsylvania
hi all I am a husband married to a beautiful hot wife. We have been into wife sharing and her fucking other guys for almost as long as we have been together. ( that’s over ten years we were high school sweethearts) well in the last two years we have really got more into the hotwife lifestyle. We both realized this is something that we are not going to stop doing. At first it’s was just well we will just start slow and see if we like it if not stop if we do just go with the flow. Well now things are a lot diff. Our sex life Is the lifestyle and we love it, she has boyfriends and we have mmf threesomes pretty much every week. So we have decided we would like to make a permenat commitment to the lifestyle. She has always wanted to get my name tatooed on her to show she was my property. Well now that has changed, she wants to get a hotwife tattoo on her. She is thinking about getting it on her mound or somewhere very intament. She would want it to be able to be his by clothes but once she starts to undress you can see it. Right now the best we can come up with is on her mound but put it high enough that when she wears a bikini you will be able to see the top. Basically she wants people to know that she has a tatto on her mound but not know what it is unless they ask to see. Problem is we can’t find one that fits her right. We want one that indicates that she is a hot wife and that we love to share her. We also love for us to share the guy if it can indicate that. I can’t find one like this. We have seen the black spade and ones that indicate interracial hotwife. But that didn’t fit her. Not saying she or I would not let a black guy fuck and use her cunt, just in our area it isn’t as likely to be around any for the chance. So we are looking for ideas for different tattoos. It can be ideas for locations, symbols, sayings, pretty much anything that says she is a hot wife that likes to fuck other guys, and her husband likes to watch her with them and help her please them. Ok so far this is about the best that I can think of

To have the universal symbol for two men and one women to be lower in her mound with the cross of the female symbol going straight down at her clit. Then above the symbol I want the words hotwife . I kind of want the top half of the letters to be visible so if someone gets a good enough glance or looks hard enough they can see and figure out what my wife has tattooed on her pussy.

Or I found this symbol that from what was posted said means hotwife. If this is true I would love to get it on her mound then do the same thing as the other with the words hotwife. If you are familiar with this symbol please let me know, and if it does mean hotwife how common is it.

Please reply with recommendations and ideas.

p.s when she gets it done I have been dreaming of the guy who is tattooing her trying her out after he is done. After all he is going to have her pussy right there for the taking and he will know for sure we like it lol does this ever happen when women get tattoos on there privates?

70C174DF-8BB1-42CE-A5E4-B5985CB47B86.jpeg 29C6A046-52B6-4A49-AEF1-D174C192C514.jpeg A1D42A3C-4432-47D2-80EA-36FF33BDFFA1.png

• Love
Reactions: JeffCA and carbex
Hi there. I am looking for ideas as well for a tattoo. I am leaning towards more of a QOS BBC tat and am torn on ideas and designs

This is mine and I love it

Image_1672192277214.png

Reactions: MixedbbcLA, Enigma250 and nelssim

Users who are viewing this thread