• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hotwife To Cuckoldress

• Thread starterCuckedbyAsianHotwife
  • Start date

CuckedbyAsianHotwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 21, 2018
Wondering how many other have gone through this transition. Our took several years but the progress was steady

Last edited:
CuckedbyAsianHotwife said:
Wondering home many other have gone through this transition. Our took several years but the progress was steady
Define the difference in your mind.

It went from swinging / sharing, to her calling the shots and having sex with other guys with me getting to watch. Next progression was that certain sex acts were reserved for her friends only. First anal then blowjobs.

It went from swinging / sharing, to her calling the shots and having sex with other guys with me getting to watch. Next progression was that certain sex acts were reserved for her friends only. First anal then blowjobs.
Sounds like she is on the right path. We’re the guys she had sex with all strangers? If so how do you feel about watching? Did she not give blowjobs before? And how was her first anal experience? Is she hooked on having that Asian ass fucked?

The guys all started out as strangers, guys we would meet in bars or online first. Watching was the hottest part of the experience for sure. Yes, when our relationship began it was constant sex, adding anal about 6 weeks into the relationship. And yes, she loves anal now

The guys all started out as strangers, guys we would meet in bars or online first. Watching was the hottest part of the experience for sure. Yes, when our relationship began it was constant sex, adding anal about 6 weeks into the relationship. And yes, she loves anal now
Great. My wife was 19 when we married. 53 now and has fucked strangers mostly since we married. Has fucked a few friends also. You are right. One of the better parts is the watching. I enjoy it also. Watching her choke on a huge cock or screaming with a cock in her ass is pure pleasure. But being able to join is a huge reward as well.

Our slide to cuckoldry started with an experience with a guy she picked out in a bar in Thailand. After many margaritas and open ******** in the bar, we invited him back to our hotel. Who we reached the room I excused myself to shower and when I came back he had pushed her back not he bed and was fucking her mouth straddling on top. I sat down beside her and asked who would be next to shower and she just pushed me away as he continued forcing his cock down her throat.

Last edited:
Our slide to cuckoldry started with an experience with a guy she picked out in a bar in Thailand. After many margaritas and open ******** in the bar, we invited him back to our hotel. Who we reached the room I excused myself to shower and when I came back he had pushed her back not he bed and was fucking her mouth straddling on top. I sat down beside her and asked who would be next to shower and she just pushed me away as he continued forcing his cock down her throat.
Wonderful and how did you feel watching him fuck her mouth? Did he cum down her throat?

At first I was concerned he was moving too fast but when she was annoyed by my interruption I knew differently. It was extremely hot and a bit scary. Eventually he pulled out and did not cum, to take his shower. I asked her if she was ok and she laughed and said "what do you think?"

I then asked is she was going to shower and she said no, he wants to rip my clothes off when he comes back then fuck me like his *****.

We definitely had jumped into the deep end of the pool, aided by margaritas.

I envy you!! trying to get my pinay to be hotwife and cuck me. other than talking just cant get it done.

This was our first experience with a guy who was truly into the "Dom" thing and she LOVED it.

This was our first experience with a guy who was truly into the "Dom" thing and she LOVED it.
It gets very interesting at times. We both love it.

Agree, this night put things on an entirely different level for us.

First, while fucking her, he said when he would cum, he would pull out a spray on her body. She giggled and he did exactly that. She started to reach for a towel and he pulled it away and said NO that is CUCKY job, with his tongue, she then pulled my face against her cum covered tits and rubbed it on me, with both of them laughing.

Agree, this night put things on an entirely different level for us.

First, while fucking her, he said when he would cum, he would pull out a spray on her body. She giggled and he did exactly that. She started to reach for a towel and he pulled it away and said NO that is CUCKY job, with his tongue, she then pulled my face against her cum covered tits and rubbed it on me, with both of them laughing.
Well he was right. At that point it was your job to clean them. Did you like the taste of another mans cum?

SamCG said:
atlast you learned what is the job of a good cuck..... apart from cleaning and lubricating the Doms you should arrange good strong Bulls for your wife so that sh can enjoy and i am sure you will feel much more happy seeing your wife happy.

I have seen many cuck hubby who feel so satisfied and happy seeing their wife happy and satisfied from bottom.
I agree. I enjoy seeing my wife happy and do enjoy the view from the bottom.

Reactions: SamCG
It was incredibly exciting, especially how much she enjoyed it and the sense of control it gave her.

After cleaning her, she let me lick her and watch as she sucked him hard for another round. At that point she told me to tell him what her big fantasy is. I told him it was to have 2 cocks in her pussy.

Last edited:
He eagerly agreed and told me to lay on my back and stick my cock in her pussy first. I did and she started grinding on me but had to add a comment about our size difference. He started to enter her pussy but then a startled look appeared on her face. She whispered to me " his is fucking my ass!" I asked her if I should ask him to stop and she shook her head NO. A few more hard stokes and my cock slipped out of the her pussy as he violently ass fucked my wife as she lay on top of me.

Users who are viewing this thread