• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hotwife... what would YOU do?

• Thread starterthumper
  • Start date

thumper

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2004
Hey Gents,

Here is my hottie....
Having a hotwife is like having a sports car.. It's fun to take others for a ride, and even let others enjoy driving from time to time.

What would YOU do?

Attachments

• pict1.jpg
    pict1.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 548
  • Golf_3_c.jpg
    Golf_3_c.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 664
  • xx46.jpg
    xx46.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 597
thank you for the pics sir! I'd take this fine piece home and share her with my wife as well!

Definitely, I would drive her hard!
Take her home... all the way! :cool:

use some nice sex toys on her then make her sit on my cock while u watch from behind

wow how could it ever get dull and boring with a hottie like that this girl is VERY HOT

What would you do

Beautiful and sexy, I would drive her hard and fast, try all her gears, see how she handles a hard curve, maybe try a little switchback and be reckless as I could before I give you the keys back.

Lovely, thanks for the pic.

MacMhor said:
Beautiful and sexy, I would drive her hard and fast, try all her gears, see how she handles a hard curve, maybe try a little switchback and be reckless as I could before I give you the keys back.

Excellent comments, congratulations for appreciating fine booty.

Users who are viewing this thread