• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hotwife's New Year's Eve with BBC - Photos

• Thread starterLeatherZebra
  • Start date

LeatherZebra

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 26, 2009
Here are the photos to accompany the story on Dark Wanderer, "Hotwife's New Year's Eve with BBC" by Leather Zebra.

#1 Shows my wife riding B's cock bareback. Taken at a cheap motel, after midnight, New Year's morning.

#2 Shows my wife licking her juices off of B's cock after he's been fucking her. She loves the taste of her own pussy, especially coating a BBC!

I had 3 more photos, but DC would not (for reasons unknown) upload them, even though I resized them. I will try to show more photos from this true experience. The story will be published in Dark Wanderer in the next few weeks. Meanwhile, enjoy the images, and let me know what you think.

LeatherZebra

Attachments

• B's New Year's Eve0004.jpg
    B's New Year's Eve0004.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 2,276
  • B's New Year's Eve0005 copy.jpg
    B's New Year's Eve0005 copy.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 1,400
wow! They look great!

More of Hotwife's NY Eve with BBC

Here are some more photos taken during the night with B.
#1 Shows my wife on the night we went to meet B. While waiting for B to meet us, we went to several crowded bars, where I had her ****** her sweet pussy.
#2 Submissively sucking her Black master, wearing her adjustable nipple
clamps.
#3 & #4 B fucking my wife standing up. #4 was taken just before he filled
her pussy with loads of his cum
#5 A well used and satsified ***** for Black cock. Notice how red and
used her pussy looks. This is what a submissive hotwife looks like after
over 2 hours of use by a dominant BBC.

Enjoy! Let me know how you like these (if you want to see more). I hope this inspires you to plan something similar for New Year's Eve, 2009!

Holiday Greetings,

LeatherZebra

Attachments

• scan0006 copy.jpg
    scan0006 copy.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 1,092
  • scan0001 copy.jpg
    scan0001 copy.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 1,731
  • scan0002 copy.jpg
    scan0002 copy.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 1,004
  • scan0003 copy.jpg
    scan0003 copy.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 756
  • scan0004 copy.jpg
    scan0004 copy.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1,598
Last photo from the NY scene with B.

Here's the last photo to go with my story on Dark Wanderer. My slut/wife is slowly caressing her stretched and well fucked pussy, ocassionally licking B's cum off her fingers as his seed slowly seeps out of her gaping pussy. He made her cum many times during the 2 hour session, and now, she's feeling so satisfied that she doesn't even mind that she's still wearing the tightened down nipple clamps. Earlier in the evening, he dragged her around on all fours by the chain connecting her nipple clamps. Pretty hot scene, watching your wife crawling on the floor of a sleazy hotel, being led like a bitch in heat by a Black dominant, literally pulled along by her big tits and nipples.

Hope you enjoy the accompanying story. Reality is way sexier than fantasy, for those who are willing and able to pull it off. ALL of LZ's stories are true, and these photos corroborate that. Enjoy!

LZ

Attachments

• scan0005 copy.jpg
    scan0005 copy.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1,264
Hey fans,
I just found out yesterday that Dark Wanderer is moving to an unspecified site! This is upsetting because I had sent them my story to go with the above photos, and I don't know where or when they will be published. I should have suspected some kind of BS was going on when they didn't update since 11/18, but I assumed it was due to the webmaster taking a long Thanksgiving break. Not! Stay tuned, If I don't like the new site, I will be looking for a new site to publish more stories of my BBC slut/wife.

LZ

When did she have time to dye her hair? Looks like she went from blonde to brunette.

The story is posted!

Good news, The DW webmaster must have seen my post here, because he contacted me and made a special effort to post my story. Even though the front page is still frozen, go to the tab by Author, look up LeatherZebra and there it is.

Reply to question about my wife's hair color. Duh! She's a strawberry blond, meaning blond with red highlights. Anyone who's shot photos using a flash in a darkened room will know that distance will create shadows. Looking at the pose in question, the position of her body makes her head more distant, thus darker due to the lack of light. Geez, I can't beleive I'm explaining this.

LZ

Last edited by a moderator:
Fucking Great

Please post more

love it thx for the pix and story love ogbull

Bbc in nyc

She'd be a nice b'day present.

Very nice....pics to go with a story, very rare. LeatherZebra you are one lucky guy. I wish my wife would go for something like that. I am affraid the closest I will get is what I see in my imagination. Thanks for posting.

Users who are viewing this thread