• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

HotwifeTara from Tampa Florida

• Thread starterHotwifeTara
  • Start date

HotwifeTara

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 2, 2022
Hey guys, I am from Tampa Florida. I am BBC exclusive. I love to meet black men over 40 who are visiting. It's ok if you have friends with you. But message me in plenty of time to make arrangements. I prefer big guys, dominate men to use me properly. Cucks are invited to tribute to pay for my adventures.

Fantasyland1.gif Fantasyland2.gif

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: eckman, RubeeAnne, newTPAcpl and 26 others
HotwifeTara said:
Hey guys, I am from Tampa Florida. I am BBC exclusive. I love to meet black men over 40 who are visiting. It's ok if you have friends with you. But message me in plenty of time to make arrangements. I prefer big guys, dominate men to use me properly. Cucks are invited to tribute to pay for my adventures.

download_20220301_211225.jpg download_20220301_211227.jpg

Reactions: busty_38dd_milf, Cagedfordoms and HWEmma
I've been to fantasyland many times. It's a great place to go and have fun.

Reactions: beachstone
BlackMamba1715 said:
Seriously dude, I don't want to see your wagging dick. If you can't show your face, Don't post dick pics on my thread. Have some class.

Reactions: SxyBlkMnLosAngeles and dtf
HotwifeTara said:

Attachments

• VID_30900305_211927_127.mp4
    620.7 KB
HotwifeTara said:

I would love going a few sessions with you

HotwifeTara said:

Hi iam Nick nice looking hung thick Latin available would love to join you

Users who are viewing this thread