• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hotwives that love to humiliate micropenis cuck husbands

• Thread starterDawnW
  • Start date

DawnW

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Sep 9, 2023
North Carolina
Would love to share with other Hotwives that want to post about their cuck hubbies.

JCPMNCuck1.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, Katycock, suckglovaa and 11 others
The above is my cuck. I don't think much explanation is needed for why he is a cuck. That pathetic little thing isn't allowed to fuck anymore. He's never given any woman an orgasm. I felt the need to protect women everywhere.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: BluegrassBull, natasnaikul, cynful and 8 others
DawnW said:
The above is my cuck. I don't think much explanation is needed for why he is a cuck. That pathetic little thing isn't allowed to fuck anymore. He's never given any woman an orgasm. I felt the need to protect women everywhere.
i can relate

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ckc, DawnW and monitaur
DawnW said:
And do you have someone the keep you in line?
No, not currently serving, but looking for a Domme/Cuckoldress, keyholder or Couple to serve

Reactions: cynful and norah
Just another example of why hubby is so ridiculously pathetic and serves as my cuck.

IMG_20230929_191255.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung, BluegrassBull, cynful and 7 others
DawnW said:
Just another example of why hubby is so ridiculously pathetic and serves as my cuck.

IMG_20230929_191255.jpg
reminds me of my own clitty

DawnW said:

IMG_20230929_191255.jpg
always cucked him?

Caged and uncaged.

IMG_0350.jpeg IMG_0351.jpeg

Reactions: ljcarm, Nazareth, fllcouple and 2 others
Not always. But for a long time now. And he stopped having sex about 2 years ago.
sissytinyvirgin said:
always cucked

• Love
Reactions: NakedatKMart, ljcarm, cynful and 2 others
DawnW said:
Not always. But for a long time now. And he stopped having sex about 2 years ago.
nice he is pussy free

DawnW said:

IMG_20230929_191255.jpg
Love to lick that drop off

sissytinyvirgin said:
nice he is pussy free
He is the worst fuck I've ever had. Always falling out. Not worth the energy it takes not to laugh at him.

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, cynful, BULLFORUKCUCKPLAY and 1 other person
DawnW said:
He is the worst fuck I've ever had. Always falling out. Not worth the energy it takes not to laugh at him.
He is quite lucky to have married you. A natural born cuck.

• Love
Reactions: sissytinyvirgin and DawnW
Such a worthless cock - more like a clit. Can see why Dawn no longer wants to have any attempt. Prob even to small for cage and needs to have if not already any male underwear removed and all replaced with sexy panties

Reactions: cynful, ljcarm, smallcockguy and 1 other person
His dicklet has prob never satisfied any women and was lucky Dawn put up with it for those many years. She needs a real cock for her to enjoy

Reactions: cynful, ljcarm and DawnW
Urwifennewfun said:
Such a worthless cock - more like a clit. Can see why Dawn no longer wants to have any attempt. Prob even to small for cage and needs to have if not already any male underwear removed and all replaced with sexy panties
So very true. Already a panty wearing cuck. All chosen by me.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Custer Laststand, BULLFORUKCUCKPLAY and 3 others
With such a clit candidate to be sissified

Reactions: cynful and DawnW
DawnW said:
So very true. Already a panty wearing cuck. All chosen by me.
Step in right direction - could increase him wearing other things and needs to pee sitting all the time

Reactions: DawnW

Users who are viewing this thread