• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Household stuff

• Thread starterSubmissiveHubby
  • Start date

SubmissiveHubby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 16, 2012
I am curios about other cucks, how they have it at home in their "normal" lives when it doesn't come to sex and their wives partners.

I know that despite working to 5 every day I take care of most stuff at home. I usually makes some food for the children, my wife hates cooking and is not good at it. I take care of the washes and dishes most of the time. I am almost never in bed before 12 since I do all kind of things, including home repairs and grocery shopping. My wife usually rests a couple of hours infront of the tv or in the tub when she comes home from work (haha, that is a good thing since she usually shaves her pussy in the shower afterwards)
Shortly said, I have more the traditionally role of the woman in the house. This is not a problem, most of our friends and family just sees us as a modern equal family. They should only know...

How about you others?

MacNfries said:
SubmissiveHubby ... this is becoming quite common now, particularly in the USA where unemployment has been high the past few years. Lots of men are picking up doing a lot of the domestic duties.
Since my wife & I both work, whoever gets home first cooks ... our 15 yo daughter cooks as well. Same with choirs ... I can sweep, vacuum, clean toilets, and dust as good as any woman. We all do the duties around the house. So, domestic duties are no longer a "female" focused responsibilities. Women are starting to earn as much or more in come as men, thus their value to the finances of the family are just as important. So, put on your apron, (nothing else on underneath) get to work, and SMILE ... :D

Mac, I understand what you mean, but I am from liberal parts of Europe where we have been doing this for the last 20 years ;-) And stil there is a constant battle between men and women where usually the women think that the men doesn't do enough at home....
My wife is originally very conservative, its only the last 7 years out of almost 20 I have known how the darn dishwashing machine and washing machine works.. I was a little bit modest in my original post, if you ask me, I do ALL the work at home, and she can lay back and realax. Of course if you ask her I don't do enough.....

SubmissiveHubby said:
I am curios about other cucks, how they have it at home in their "normal" lives when it doesn't come to sex and their wives partners.

I know that despite working to 5 every day I take care of most stuff at home. I usually makes some food for the children, my wife hates cooking and is not good at it. I take care of the washes and dishes most of the time. I am almost never in bed before 12 since I do all kind of things, including home repairs and grocery shopping. My wife usually rests a couple of hours infront of the tv or in the tub when she comes home from work (haha, that is a good thing since she usually shaves her pussy in the shower afterwards)
Shortly said, I have more the traditionally role of the woman in the house. This is not a problem, most of our friends and family just sees us as a modern equal family. They should only know...

How about you others?

============

Is the missus a lumberjack?:confused:

In my household, it is a very traditional household, other than the sex. I run the house, the business, my decision is final on EVERYTHING other than the bedroom.

Keep up your good housework...

SubmissiveHubby said:
.... Despite working 'til 5 every day I take care of most stuff at home. I usually make some food for the children since my wife hates cooking and is not good at it. I take care of the [clothes] washes and dish [washing] most of the time. I am almost never in bed before 12, since I do all kinds of things including home repairs and grocery shopping. .... In short, I have more the traditionally role of the woman in the house.

That's commendable. You are, in fact, playing what is probably the traditional role expected of married men by their wives in cases where their wives are sufficiently competent, in a sexual sense, to enjoy the pleasures of other men as lovers (and do so).

You are also playing what seems rapidly to be becoming the traditional role expected of married men by their wives in cases where their wives are sufficiently competent, perceptive, and inclined toward domestic dominance (as well as, in some cases, dominance in a broader sense) to establish themselves as heads of their households with their husbands as their self-acknowledged submissive partners (i.e., in female-led [FLR] or femdom marriages). (Women in female-dominant marriages may or may not choose to maximize their sexual satisfaction by enjoying the pleasures of a variety of lovers.)

SubmissiveHubby said:
.... My wife was originally very conservative; it's only been during the last 7 years out of almost 20 [years of marriage] that I have known how the dishwashing and [clothes] washing machines work.

My congratulations to your wife re. her enlightenment regarding the natural domestic structure of marriage. My congratulations to you as well, for finally taking on your natural domestic responsibilities as your dominant wife's submissive husband.

SubmissiveHubby said:
I was a little bit modest in my original post. If you ask me, I do ALL the work at home so my wife can lay back and relax.

Hey... no problem. It isn't too late to confess your full domestic role. Doing all of the housework so your dominant wife can be a woman of leisure is fully appropriate for a submissive husband such as yourself.

SubmissiveHubby said:
Of course, if you ask my wife, I don't do enough.

Hm... that may be because your wife has not trained you sufficiently with a program that includes sexual deprivation (combined with teasing of you), or corporal punishment of you, or both.

You might consider suggesting to your dominant wife that she may be able to improve her management of you if she were to read (for instance):

Male chastity advantages for women:
Making Him Your Dream Man: Male Chastity FAQ

Making your man obey:
Making Him Mind, The Transition Begins

Spanked husbands (a forum):
Spanked Husbands - Topix

Disciplinary Wives Club:
DWC Index Page (4)

In answer to your question: whatever needs to be done around my place, I either do it or hire someone to do it. My former wife and I separated then subsequently divorced about 2-1/2 years ago. (I guess almost 40 years of marriage was enough... or, as she put it, somewhat more than enough.)

Keep up your good housework SubmissiveHubby! And, I encourage you to take Mac's suggestion seriously. Whenever you're doing housework you really should wear an apron. When your children are not around, and certainly when your children are not around but your dominant wife is at home, you should be in the nude beneath your (preferably frilly) apron.

duke9555 said:
============

Is the missus a lumberjack?:confused:

No, I don't get it, why?

MacNfries said:
LOL ... my dad has a good saying about this. He says that the reason women have 2 sets of lips is so they can piss & bitch at the same time. I know one thing, when my wife gets a bug up her ass, I just keep my distance ... usually vacate to the garage. :p

LOL :D It might sometimes be a good thing to do..

BHCCuck said:
In my household, it is a very traditional household, other than the sex. I run the house, the business, my decision is final on EVERYTHING other than the bedroom.

I would love to change with you man ;)

Custer Laststand said:
That's commendable. You are, in fact, playing what is probably the traditional role expected of married men by their wives in cases where their wives are sufficiently competent, in a sexual sense, to enjoy the pleasures of other men as lovers (and do so).

You are also playing what seems rapidly to be becoming the traditional role expected of married men by their wives in cases where their wives are sufficiently competent, perceptive, and inclined toward domestic dominance (as well as, in some cases, dominance in a broader sense) to establish themselves as heads of their households with their husbands as their self-acknowledged submissive partners (i.e., in female-led [FLR] or femdom marriages). (Women in female-dominant marriages may or may not choose to maximize their sexual satisfaction by enjoying the pleasures of a variety of lovers.)

My congratulations to your wife re. her enlightenment regarding the natural domestic structure of marriage. My congratulations to you as well, for finally taking on your natural domestic responsibilities as your dominant wife's submissive husband.

Hey... no problem. It isn't too late to confess your full domestic role. Doing all of the housework so your dominant wife can be a woman of leisure is fully appropriate for a submissive husband such as yourself.

Hm... that may be because your wife has not trained you sufficiently with a program that includes sexual deprivation (combined with teasing of you), or corporal punishment of you, or both.

You might consider suggesting to your dominant wife that she may be able to improve her management of you if she were to read (for instance):

Male chastity advantages for women:
Making Him Your Dream Man: Male Chastity FAQ

Making your man obey:
Making Him Mind, The Transition Begins

Spanked husbands (a forum):
Spanked Husbands - Topix

Disciplinary Wives Club:
DWC Index Page (4)

In answer to your question: whatever needs to be done around my place, I either do it or hire someone to do it. My former wife and I separated then subsequently divorced about 2-1/2 years ago. (I guess almost 40 years of marriage was enough... or, as she put it, somewhat more than enough.)

Keep up your good housework SubmissiveHubby! And, I encourage you to take Mac's suggestion seriously. Whenever you're doing housework you really should wear an apron. When your children are not around, and certainly when your children are not around but your dominant wife is at home, you should be in the nude beneath your (preferably frilly) apron.

Thanks for your advice. The only problem is that I am not completely satisfied with our current roles, but don't have the balls to do anything about it. I admit that. I find no joy in doing everything at home and is frankly quite tired of it :(
However I don't see any value in picking a fight over it since I know that nothing good would come out of that. I choose my fights careful :cool:

I would not like to get caged or chastised, that is not something I like. Its enough when she doesn't give me any sex for a few weeks, which happens sometimes :(

Funny thing about the apron, I almost always wear one when doing the dishes, however its a "unisex" chef style apron, nude I haven't been since the kids are usually home.

SubmissiveHubby said:
Thanks for your advice.

You're welcome.

SubmissiveHubby said:
The only problem is, I am not completely satisfied with our current roles. But, I don't have the balls to do anything about it. I admit that. I find no joy in doing everything at home and am frankly quite tired of it. :(

None of that is surprising. Being dissatisfied with one's situation but not having the balls to do anything about it (which would involve confronting one's boss-wife) is characteristic of submissive cuckolds.

SubmissiveHubby said:
However, I don't see any value in picking a fight over it since I know nothing good would come from that. I choose my fights carefully. :cool:

As I said...

SubmissiveHubby said:
I would not like to [have my cock] caged or [submit to corporal punishment], that is not something I would like. It's enough when [my boss-wife] doesn't give me any sex for a few weeks. That happens sometimes. :(

Well, if you know what your boss-wife expects of you and what your punishment will be if you don't satisfy her expectations, and you're adequately motivated by that, then maybe that's sufficient...

SubmissiveHubby said:
Funny thing about the apron: I almost always wear one when doing the dishes.

That's good...

SubmissiveHubby said:
However, it's a "unisex" chef-style apron. I'm not otherwise nude while wearing it, since the kids are usually home.

I see. In any case, it's good you wear your apron while doing the dishes so your wife and your and her children appreciate the symbolism.

SubmissiveHubby said:
I would love to change with you man ;)

I have a very dominate personality, except when it comes to sex, then I am more feminine/submissive. My wife (of almost 25 years) is the exact opposite, so it works well for us.

Traditional Roles

SubmissiveHubby said:

How about you others?

It is traditional in my family for the man to answer to the wife and to be her cuckold if she cheats. One of my brothers had broke from tradition. He fell for and married a hard working lady. Eventually they ostracized themselves from the core family. Once, during a heavy conversation among the brothers, brother Frank (one who went "normal") asked me why not have Cathy - my wife take care of me and the household? It created a pause in the conversation that held still the room. Until our youngest brother commented, "All she knows how to do is chew gum, fuck sailors and wiggle when she walks!"

What a diplomat...

JimOakey said:
It is traditional in my family for the man to answer to his wife and to be her cuckold if she cheats.

Sounds like a progressive family...

JimOakey said:
One of my brothers broke from this tradition.

Every family has at least 1 black sheep all the others view with disapproval...

JimOakey said:
He fell for and married a hard-working lady.

Hey, that's OK — lots of women are hard-working, and plenty of them are strongly-sexual with some being dominant with respect to their husbands, as well...

JimOakey said:
Eventually they ostracized themselves from the core family.

Well, sometimes that happens...

JimOakey said:
Once, during a heavy conversation among the brothers, brother Frank (who went "normal") asked me why not have Cathy — my wife — take care of me and the household? [Silence gripped] the room.

Jeez... I would think so...

JimOakey said:
Until our youngest brother commented: "All she knows how to do is chew gum, fuck sailors and wiggle when she walks!"

Sometimes a quick-thinking family member breaks tension that could otherwise lead to an unpleasant fight by coming up with a perfect reply. Obviously, that was such an occasion...

AND, fortunately for your manly ego, your youngest brother didn't say something like: "Because all JimOakley knows how to do is dust, vacuum, and wash clothes and dishes. What would HE do...?"

I mean, what a diplomat...

MacNfries said:
Please don't encourage the Village Idiot, SubmissiveHubby ... we keep hoping someone will claim him eventually. He, along with his food dishes & pet carrier, were set out some time ago. ;)
Just easier to block him, like I did. It took all of a couple posts of watching him berate people (not in a funny or playing way) to realize who this forums troll is. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread