• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Houston Couple Needs Help

• Thread starterlookin4u682001
  • Start date

lookin4u682001

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 4, 2008
Okay, not sure how to start, for those of you who have seen the other posts you know I am not new to the swing lifestyle or BBC(for the gf). I have a new GF and we have a new dilema, we have talked about BBC fantasies and she has admitted to having affairs with blackmen while she lived in Seattle.

Here's the deal, although they have always been fantasy she had me over the other night and we layed on the couch she asked if I wanted to watch a movie, so she turned the video on and to my suprise the opening scene was a black man pounding this lovely latin girl from behind. She told me she now wants to actually pursue a night of bliss. What she would like is to go to a nice club (preferrably a predominantly black club) she told me she will be dressed with no underwear and her sexy dress that shows her wonderful 36D breasts. She wants me to drop her off and come back in an hour and she said she will hopefully have plans for the evening.

Now here is the tricky part, I need to find or need some info on some nice clubs in the houston area where we might be able to fullfill this fantasy. It has to have a clean feel and dark so she could play in a corner or two with a dance floor so she can rub her BBC whilst playing.

Any information or assistance is appreciated, suggestions as well as prospective candidates is acceptable, she would prefer very well hung black men as she is and has become accustomed to larger meet in the past.

Houston Clubs

Try Chayns on 1960, Wishes on Littleyork and 290, or Club Cave on Hempstead Hwy.

is she Latin?

If she's real, why do you need a club. There are plenty of brothers trying to hook up with this situation. We just need some willing ladies to play their role. Houston, Texas in the place... I can also be reached on yahoo..

Funguytx, why does she need a club? Probably because she doesn't want to sit around a hotel room waiting on some a$$hole that no shows. Trust me, I have chatted and emailed with hundreds of guys, that always end up having their dog die on the day of our "meating", including guys from here at DC and at NW. It has gone on for years, there are more "posers" on the net, than real people. I bet 80% of the people on THIS BBS are fakes or posers. I HAVE met some great guys (in person) from here and nw.com, but for every 1 that shows up, 3-5 DO NOT. Oddl enough, they ALWAYS show up for a second meeting, but weeding out the fakes is the hardest part.

Thus, I like going to bars with music and dancing, where I meet REAL guys. One GREAT thing about going dancing, if a guy is WELL HUNG, you will know in a few seconds on the dance floor with him. A blk guy is NOT afraid to rub that thing against you a few times, to introduce himself. That drives me nuts (horny) and I ALWAYS end up with the biggest guy of the night, if we can talk him into joining us at the room. Works everytime in finding BBC! So, suggestions on the best places to find my prey??????

BTW, Chayns is okay for black guys, the last four times I have been there, there were
3-4 blacks there. I didn't think it was a great place to pickup guys. The crowd is mostly older too, maybe 30-50. Cave is good on Thursday nights if you like single guys, a few black mixed in 2-3 maybe? I am still looking for the purrrrfect place to meet BBC!!!

I haven't been real active with my BBC lately, we have been very busy, kids in school, football, etc. My last BBC was in January (twice in two nights) but none since then. In fact, since January 07, I have only gotten it three times. I could use a good stretching, but I'm not sure when it will happen....

Last edited by a moderator:
Txblueyes2k said:
Funguytx, why does she need a club? Probably because she doesn't want to sit around a hotel room waiting on some a$$hole that no shows. Trust me, I have chatted and emailed with hundreds of guys, that always end up having their dog die on the day of our "meating", including guys from here at DC and at NW. It has gone on for years, there are more "posers" on the net, than real people. I bet 80% of the people on THIS BBS are fakes or posers. I HAVE met some great guys (in person) from here and nw.com, but for every 1 that shows up, 3-5 DO NOT. Oddl enough, they ALWAYS show up for a second meeting, but weeding out the fakes is the hardest part.

Thus, I like going to bars with music and dancing, where I meet REAL guys. One GREAT thing about going dancing, if a guy is WELL HUNG, you will know in a few seconds on the dance floor with him. A blk guy is NOT afraid to rub that thing against you a few times, to introduce himself. That drives me nuts (horny) and I ALWAYS end up with the biggest guy of the night, if we can talk him into joining us at the room. Works everytime in finding BBC! So, suggestions on the best places to find my prey??????

BTW, Chayns is okay for black guys, the last four times I have been there, there were
3-4 blacks there. I didn't think it was a great place to pickup guys. The crowd is mostly older too, maybe 30-50. Cave is good on Thursday nights if you like single guys, a few black mixed in 2-3 maybe? I am still looking for the purrrrfect place to meet BBC!!!

So true...but in all fairness it's not just guys that don't show, I've had my share of ladies/couples that are no-shows as well.

Users who are viewing this thread