• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How about a nationao contest to findout who is the best fuck??

• Thread starterSissy Cheryl
  • Start date

Sissy Cheryl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 27, 2008

What with all the white women wanting to give it up to superior black men and so many hubby's wanting to see ther girlfriendw and wives turned into whores for them,why not have anational contest. We could have it it all the major cities. All these girls could win in differnt categories. The could win as "BEST FUCK" , "BEST HEADER", BEST BUTT FUCK" , and even have a contest for DP girls they could enter. Charge the females $50 to enter and win the coveted title(s) and charge the black men who want to be in it $10 or $20? Why there is also so many of us Crossdressers, Trannies, and guys who are eager to suck and fuck we could have a seperate contest for them ,with less cost for the blacks . Just charge the us issies maybe $100 to enter the contest and have the pleasure of being ued by numerous hung black studs for a weekend. Either way the women or sissyboi who gets fucked the most either in there mouth , cunt,or ass win" a amount of cash and the honor of being touted as "The BEST FUCK,HEADER BUTT FUCK, or for the sissies in skirts and heels
THE BEST COCKSUCKER"
Sissy Cheryl
Count me in if we can do this, I am eager to try this if we can pull it off someone

What a Great Idea. Love your pics by the way.

Luv ya always, MsGary

Quite honestly , I wouldn t care about any prize money. The idea of competing to be the best at pleasing black men would be great! Just the thought of dressing very sexy and letting those black studs have me in all forms would be enough for me. Sure hope somoen takes up this ide for at least all of us eager to put out TV,trannies, Cross dressers and total cock loving sissy types!. I bet you I could easily let 10 or moe in my cute tigth white ass and certainly I'd let them wer my mouth and ass out!! So gld to see you like my sexy cute pics

oops delete, qrong site hit qrong button, damn

Hahaha! Guess we can assume Jamal aint a black dude....

Should of never let that bitch come over to my place unless I had my computer closed. Oh well at least got a good blow job from "her". Next time I willmake sure that ihave it turned off so she cant use it

I apologize Jamal

playfulpair said:
Hilarious!!! :nutpunch:
een
A while ago I was on vacation in Boston area and I had the email of a man named Jamal who I was introduced to several years ago when my then wife known as Lil Slut Sherri turned me into a skirt wearing leggy brunette sissy for men. Now its been a good 5 yrs that I have been doing it and I do seem to like being this way. Anyway I got ahold of Jamal and went I went over to his house and after some small talk things happened. Now maybe it was that darn short little skirt of mine or how well and sexy I look when I wear make upp, I dont know. I have in the past gone down on him , but this was way beyond that. He is 150% all male I am positive of that. However he had no problem humping this white little faggots butt. I am sorry I jumped onhis computer and didnt change it from his name to mine. My apologize and if you ever get to the Chicago area look me up !
Kisses

Soon there will be federal laws requiring white bois to serve black men however they require. Including Sexual service. Most white males are easily seduced by strong black Men anyway. Since you mention a national contest. There will be comparisons to everyday cocksuckers and sissy bottoms.
Love, MsGary 5-10 160 lb 37A-28-42

Users who are viewing this thread