How about this for a start???

• Thread starterminotauro21
  • Start date

minotauro21

Mr Man
Beloved Member
Sep 15, 2006
This is a great story but not mine, we need it to finish it, i need some help on doing it, and any contribution will be great, feel free to contact me or add me at yahoo messenger on minotauro2000@yahoo.com thanks...

After spending a year at seperate schools, John and Mary decided they wanted to go to the same college so they could be together more and not drift apart. John had attended a Big 10 University while Mary had gone to a small private liberal arts college. They decided it was Mary who would transfer.

They had dated the last two years of high school but seen each other only during holidays during the past year. John had strayed a bit at school as guys will. Mary although she and John had 'fooled around' and she had 'fooled around' with a few guys at her small college remained a virgin.

So the last weekend in August they loaded up two cars and made the six hour drive. Mary had found an apartment during the summer and John whose parents were not as affluent was going to live in a dorm room. The plan of course was for them to stay together a lot in Mary's one bedroom apartment.

After a long drive, they moved in. John dropped his clothes and other personals off at the dorm and then drove out to Mary's complex. He helped her move her things into the partly furnished apartment. It seemed amazing how many boxes she had brought. It was a hot day and both were sweating from carrying the boxes up the flight of stairs and unpacking and arranging them in the apartment.

'Hey,' John said, 'Let's go for a swim!"

Mary took a drink of bottled water and said "Now that’s a good idea!"

John ran down to the car to get a pair of trunks. Mary retreated into her bedroom, shut the blinds and put on a French cut pink and blue bikini. She looked at herself in the mirror and was pleased with what she saw. She wore her blonde hair cut very short. She had a pretty face with full lips and white teeth. Her blue eyes had a sort of slavic slant to them. German blood she had been told. She was 5foot 4inches tall and in excellent shape. She had been on the track team in high school and was an avid jogger. Her b cup breasts were so high and firm that she rarely wore a bra. She had runner’s legs and rather narrow boyish hips.

John burst in the door of the living and quickly pulled off his sweaty shorts and jockey underwear. Mary looked at him and smiled....they had of course seen each other naked.
"JOHN!" she yelled. "Somebody is gonna see you!" The living room blinds were open.

John was 5-9 and around a one hundred and seventy five pounds. The head of his flaccid penis poked an inch or so out of his curly brown pubes.

'Who cares?' He said. "We're in college now! We can do whatever we want!"

She smiled....Knowing what he meant. They kissed and grabbed beach towels and walked hand in hand to the pool. The pool turned out to be very crowded. Moving day! People were excited and talking, also the hot day had sent many to the pool to cool off.

'There's an open spot!' Mary said and the couple headed for it.

Sitting in the corner near the open spot were four very athletic looking young black men.

John knew who they were, at least two of them. Aries Simmons was an All Big 10 linebacker and Derrick Evans a running back who had been in his English 101 class. The other two must be football players as well. They had the look.

John mouthed "Hey guys" as he spread out his towel. Mary laid hers out on the otherside. She sat down quickly crosslegged and opened a diet pepsi.

"What up?" Derrick said recognizing him. " We wuz in English....Randy right?"

"No, John, John Roberts...this is...my girlfriend Mary."

Mary looked over at the guys. "Hi" she said, smiling sweetly. "I'm Mary Miller."

"These guys play football here." John offered.

"Cool!" Mary beamed. "Nice to meet you!"

"I'm Derrick" the powerful 6 footer said raising up and waving his hand.

"I'm Aries. Nice to meet ya'all" Said the other player John had reckognized. He was 6-3 and a rock solid 235 pounds. He had incredible shoulder muscles that strained when he pushed against his deck chair to stand up. He shook hands with John and stepped past him and reached a large hand out to Mary. Mary. still sitting up, reached up and gently grasped his hand.
"Nice to meet you, Aries." Mary said, quickly looking up at his handsome face. She was a little embarrassed and did not know why.

The two other players also stood up.

"I'm Zack" said a smooth faced and long muscled athlete. He was rather light skinned and good looking. He was 6-2 and right around 200lbs. He sat down.

"I'm Ty" burst the young man sitting farthest away. He was very dark skinned and the smallest of the group. He was around 5-10 180lbs and had no visible body fat. He had a very small waist and his trunks hung low seeming to want to slide off his hips. He walked quickly... he did everything fast....over to John and Mary and shook hands. He held Mary's hand a bit longer than necessary. Mary could see his eyes wander over her body. It made her a bit uneasy.

"John played football in High School!' Mary chirped. John grimaced.

"Thats cool" Aries said. "What position?"

"Running back" John answered.

"Thats what I play." Derrick said.

The conversation continued. The guys asked where they were from, what they were going to take in school...the same conversation you here on campuses all over the country.

"So you like this complex? Which building do ya'll live in?" Aries asked.

"I live in Building B." Mary answered. "John is staying in Smith Hall."

"Oh? You living in the dorms huh?" Aries querried.

"Yea." John said. "But I'll be here a lot"

"Cool" Aries answered.

"I'm gonna get in the water!" Mary said, lithely springing to her feet.

Even playing it cool, four sets of eyes watched her stand, adjust her suit and walk to the water’s edge and then neatly dive in. John caught their glances and then he stood up and also dived in the pool. Mary swam to the other side and John joined her, leaning on the edge of the pool. He wrapped an arm around her and kissed her.

"JOHN!" Mary said. "Those guys are watchin' us!"

She kissed him back, and then bit his ear so he yelped and splashed. Then she swam back to the other sided of the pool very fast.

"Damn! You can swim? Do you swim here?" Aries asked.

"Nah!" Mary said grabbing a towel and drying off. "I ran track...but that was just in high school. I like to swim and run and stuff. Gotta try to stay in shape"

"You look like you're in pretty good shape to me." Aries said evenly.

"To me too!" Ty laughed

"Ty, shut up!" Zack said. "Don't pay any attention to Ty. He's a dumbass."

About that time John climbed out of the pool. He grabbed his towel.

He and Mary talked quietly for a few seconds and they said their goodbyes to the four football players.

The guys watched them, or rather watched Mary walk away.

"Damn, that girl is fine!" said Derrick. Ty agreed.

"She is nice and she has got a boyfriend!" Intoned Zack.

"Yea, well he don't look like much to me!" Aries said and switched his voice to a high pitched imitation of Mary..."John played in high school!"

They all laughed at that one, even Zack.

__________________________________________________ ______________________

That night John and Mary got a pizza and beer and watched TV at Mary's apartment. After a while they started kissing, Johns hands wandered over her body.

"Well, we're here. We're alone." John said. He reached into his backpack and pulled out a box of condoms. He looked at her.

"Not tonight. OK? I am really tired. I want everything to be perfect." Mary said, and kissed him.

"OK...." he said. "I need to go unpack my shit anyway."

"Sorry!" She said. "It's been a really long day."

They kissed and John departed. Crossing the parking lot he ran into Aries and Zack. He nodded at them and went and started his car.

"Hmmmm...He ain't stayin' the night?" Aries asked.

"Maybe not." Zack said. "Maybe they aren't that tight."

"Maybe they ain't that tight...but I bet she is!" Aries laughed.

Very wordy. Little action Try re-writing it in fewer words