How big are you comfortable with? For the ladies

• Thread startersusan
  • Start date

Ladies, how big are you comfortable with?

• less than 5

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • 5-6 thin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-6 thick

• 6-7 thin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6-7 thick

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • 7-8 thin

• 7-8 thick

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • 8-9

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • 9-10

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • now youre bragging

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

susan

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 16, 2006
OK weve seen the poll asking the guys about their weenie size, The question for the ladies is how big (or small) have you had that you were comfortable with. By this I mean toe curling orgasms because it fit "just right". I know no one carries a tape measure to parties or on a date but a good guess is close enuf. Truthfully Im not comfortable with "too big" vaginally but Im a size queen when it comes to me doing oral. I realize that is subjective so lets hear your thoughts ladies:feedback:

this is a good poll for the ladies ,it works nicely with the poll for the guys

Well dang, I had hoped for a better response than this, Seems alot of guys are bragging about their weenies but none of us are saying if they should be or not. Fess up girls.;)

Maybe you're the only real woman here Susan!?

For me anything 7+ and thick is great, but 9-11 is heaven. Right around 11 is the biggest I've had, but I think I would still be comfortable with a little more.

The biggest black cock I have had was about 9 Inches, my current Black BF's is about 8 inches.!

Great Pool and thread.!

Emily Monk
xxxxxx

personally i like my lover to have around ten inches, but not a thin ten,but rather a thick one. my husband is seven so, anything that size or smaller is not good for me. the way i figure, if i were to stay with only him, i would be fine with his size. but since we enjoy the color contrast, why not enjoy a larger size too. haha

I have unbelievable orgasms when we use my 11 inch toy on me and I have never had a real one over 8 so I think I would be in the 9-10 range...which is still twice the size of my husbands who is almost 4-1/2 hard.

i enjoy a thick one 8-9 inch, and sure the skin Contrast too

Reactions: WhMom
It isnt just about one thing

Being comfortable and enjoying large black men is about a combination of things. For me it is mood, place, timing, and most is in my mind so I enjoy them big if what is happening at the time is exhilerating to me mentally or as you might say if i am very turned on to the man the situation.

Mechanically it is about my vaginal size. I am big down there and used to large men so I can take a fair size but if I am not turned on it can be an uncomfortable experience.

I can enjoy smaller men just as much if they get me into the right frame of mind and are very turned on in return and passionate and also very hard.

I have had 10 inches many times with varied feeling and sensations some fantastic some not so good. Also a lot of very large cocks don't get steel hard and an 8 incher that is really hard can feel like a good 10 inches and be fantastic whilst a soft 10 inches feels like 8 inches.

Yes some can hurt but in the right situation it is part of the pleasure - sweet and sour, pain and pleasure.

I dont think size I think, colour black, mood, situation, the guy and how much fun he is, how creative sexually he is, how accomplished at relaxing me and turning me on. Then size just slips in you might say as I enjoy the pleasureable experience as it happens.