• Thread startercdlola
  • Start date

how big is your cock?

• im white and its bigger than 12 inches

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
4 and 13/16

Erect?

Mine is barely 3 inches on a good day. I have some medical issues and I am VERY feminine. Even for a girl I would be considered VERY femme. Thank you-white sissy boy here (of course)

CDLola, I like the toon you have chosen to represent you

5 1/2" erect, when possible

Attachments

• Img_3812-256k.jpg
    Img_3812-256k.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 183
Last edited:
White and tiny, not enough to satisfy my wife.

I'm whit sand it is 5 inches around 4 inches long

I had to look back at cdlola icon. After reading replies. Oh yes, huge black Stud behind hot cd. so delicious . I have lived full time as a girl since 20. There really are a lot of HUNG White Men too. Especially Italian and i grew up in an Italian neighborhood.
LOVE, Heather

Hispanic, 5' 9" and Iam between a 7 to 8"

I am 3 inch and does not work but I get orgasms from taking Big Black cock.
Living full time as girl for for 10 years years and know I was a girl in many ways 13 years ago. Had my cherry pop at 18by a black man who was 45.

Love Sue

Suets, Ithought i was reading something I wrote on you last post. So similar for me. Including my white 3 inches. I am glad you put up your great pic. I knew a little sooner that I was not reading my own post.
Did other boys make you feel like there was something different about you? It sounds like you have never fucked a girl either. Did anyone explain to you why you could orgasm like a woman or you figured it out yourself. ?
I also found that 8 to 9 inch black men were my ideal partners. I learned to take bigger, but still knew that black men just a little bigger than average were my ideal--AND made me cum like a girl 3 or 4 times every time.
LOVE< Mary
p.s. Sue, were you sucking for a while before taking (loosing cherry) ? cumin from sucking somethimts?

White OK guy here with 8" long and 6" thick. Seems the white guys don't get much love.

Reactions: Readyu
I'm a white married guy from Oklahoma.

My dick is 3-3/4" long, and 4-1/4" around.

2" erect, devastating

image.jpeg

White 3.5 long 5 around