How can i convince my wife to have sex with others?

Farzad

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 3, 2022
Hello, I am 32 years old from Iran and I have been married for ten years. I would love to be a cockold and I wish my wife would work as a **********. It is not for money. I really like she fuck with other guys. How can i push her to have sex with others? Several times I was able to convince her to do this, and for a short time she worked in an underground brothel. But unfortunately, she has not been willing to do this for some time. I really enjoy my wife having sex with other men and her job being a sex worker. How can I convince her to do this? Plzzzz help me

• Love
Reactions: Makvo, franklyhorny, toolman and 2 others
Well for a start, don't "push" your wife to do anything.
You don't really have to convince any woman to have sex with others as most of us already want to, so the best way is communication - simply tell her waht you want and what turns you on.
If she really understands your needs and wants to satisfy your needs then she'll be fucking other men in no time.
But be careful what you wish for because once the genie is out the bottle there's no going back.
By giving your woman sexual freedom you better be sure that you will accept whoever and whatever she decides to do.
Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, aussiehorse, franklyhorny and 10 others
tonyafox said:
Well for a start, don't "push" your wife to do anything.
You don't really have to convince any woman to have sex with others as most of us already want to, so the best way is communication - simply tell her waht you want and what turns you on.
If she really understands your needs and wants to satisfy your needs then she'll be fucking other men in no time.
But be careful what you wish for because once the genie is out the bottle there's no going back.
By giving your woman sexual freedom you better be sure that you will accept whoever and whatever she decides to do.
Good luck!
Do most married women really want to have sex with other men? I really wished that was the case. My wife has had a couple of experiences with other guys, but now says she isn't interested, and only wants me. Very frustrating.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, AaronT, slaveofmyown and 2 others
Eastmidscuck said:
Do most married women really want to have sex with other men? I really wished that was the case. My wife has had a couple of experiences with other guys, but now says she isn't interested, and only wants me. Very frustrating.
Have you tried going to a swing club or swinging with other couples, see if that gets here interested again?

Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman and throwback
JimboJam said:
Have you tried going to a swing club or swinging with other couples, see if that gets here interested again?
A while ago, but now doesn't seem to be interested

Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman, JimboJam and 1 other person
Eastmidscuck said:
A while ago, but now doesn't seem to be interested
Following this… you just described what mine says and it just stays as a role play…

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman, slaveofmyown and 1 other person
I have a great idea, but it needs extra spending.

Buy some VR glasses and visit the DreamCam

Try a threesome in the virtual world first, and maybe she'll like it and you can try it for real.

That's what worked for me at one time.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, throwback and Deviant dad
MarkGarcia said:
I have a great idea, but it needs extra spending.

Buy some VR glasses and visit the DreamCam

Try a threesome in the virtual world first, and maybe she'll like it and you can try it for real.

That's what worked for me at one time.
That’s a brilliant idea

Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman and HugeLoad
Do you like her doing it, or would you like her to do it? I'd like to know how old she is and where her fantasies come from. If your spouse has already been through an underground brothel, maybe it's better to move on to an easier way to achieve your dreams? Tell her that you will be making money with her or you just want to make a video of her and post it for JezebelCams. Many women don't mind having their husbands around, but working in a brothel is too much. She's probably sick of it, and she did it for you. Maybe you should get a mistress or just pretend you have a wife and play the role of cockold.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: franklyhorny and toolman
Give your wife assurance that the marriage is not in danger. Confess it is a fetish of yours and it would make you happy. Arrange a sign that she will use if she wants now.

Reactions: franklyhorny and toolman
Farzad said:
Hello, I am 32 years old from Iran and I have been married for ten years. I would love to be a cockold and I wish my wife would work as a **********. It is not for money. I really like she fuck with other guys. How can i push her to have sex with others? Several times I was able to convince her to do this, and for a short time she worked in an underground brothel. But unfortunately, she has not been willing to do this for some time. I really enjoy my wife having sex with other men and her job being a sex worker. How can I convince her to do this? Plzzzz help me

Try proceeding along these lines:

Turning a wife into a Hotwife
» A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

Reactions: toolman
Just tell her you want her to fuck others. I told my wife that, within 12 hours she was fucking someone

Reactions: engene, franklyhorny, toolman and 1 other person
Cuckedboipussy said:
Just tell her you want her to fuck others. I told my wife that, within 12 hours she was fucking someone
Another stupid made up reply.

Reactions: franklyhorny and slaveofmyown
stevemwm said:
Another stupid made up reply.
Obviously not an approach you tried or one that your girl would agree likely to. Insulting everyone that doesn't align with you doesn't mean you're correct

Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman and slaveofmyown
oldgermancuck said:
Give your wife assurance that the marriage is not in danger. Confess it is a fetish of yours and it would make you happy. Arrange a sign that she will use if she wants now.
i like the way U think, has ur wife cucked you? YET.

Reactions: franklyhorny
This is most asked question here. The only advice I can give is that every woman being different will mean every approach will need to be different. That what works for one wife will most likely not work for another wife. Be prepared for a flat never NOI Most women won't sign on for this lifestyle. BUT if you're lucky enough to grab one don't let her go.

Last edited:
Reactions: franklyhorny
my wife had sex with another man it was about 6 month to one year after we was married& it was my younger brother it was a one time thing she was on birth control at the time he fuck her i wish she would had kept him for a long time. also wish she was not on birth control at the time he did her & risk pregnancy from him. that would very hot to see wife getting pregnant from my younger brother

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, toolman and franklyhorny