How can you be a cuckold? (its a question not explanation)

• Thread starterOren
  • Start date

Oren

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 7, 2011
Hello everyone,
I'm new here and in the cuckold scene in general.
Iam just very curious, how can you live with yourself knowing that your wife\girlfriend, the woman that you are in love with, sleeps with some other guys?! and sometime, right in front of your eyes?!

I can understand that maybe it is very hot and turning you on to see your wife or girl friend "doing the nasty thing" with another man while you watch but in the same breath...doesnt it makes you really angry or frustrated?

Its very very hot watching her get nailed by other men and hearing her moan in pleasure, then hearing him start to moan and see her grab his ass cheeks and pull him tight while they both cum. i know she feels great and is loving it....

For me it isn't really a choice. I love my wive and she loves me I just can/do not satisfy her sexually.

How do I live myself knowing she is sleeping with another man? I can't say want her sleeping with other men but if this is what she needs to do then all I can do is support her.
It is frustrating to watch sometimes because I see another man pleasuring her in ways I will never be able to do. I am happy that she is enjoying herself sexually in a way that I can still be involved in. Sometimes it gets a little strange but I have learned to enjoy what we have.

If I asked he to stop I am afraid our marriage would be over. I would never find another woman like her in 1000 years.

I agree with firedrop, it takes a two unique people to accept that the person that you married or dating isn't completely satisfied by you, and the other to come back to the secure and loving home after being satisfied by another.
But personally watching my wife have one huge orgasium after another in the hands of another person is a huge turn on. And I know she loves me and will come home with me after and we will be closer after we get home.

For me it isn't really a choice. I love my wive and she loves me I just can/do not satisfy her sexually.

What do you mean...you dont satisfy her?
I just dont get it. if you don't satisfy her,
so go and learn how! ask her what she likes,
go together to a sex seminar or course.

I see another man pleasuring her in ways I will never be able to do

What exactly do you mean?
How do you know that you can't make her feel the same like this other man can?

I'm asking all of this because I'm genuinely curious about this kind of lifestyle. firedrop2007,
did you want your wife to turn you into a cuckold?
or it was her own idea?

Thanks guys for your comments.

Oren said:
What do you mean...you dont satisfy her?
I just dont get it. if you don't satisfy her,
so go and learn how! ask her what she likes,
go together to a sex seminar or course.

What exactly do you mean?
How do you know that you can't make her feel the same like this other man can?

I'm asking all of this because I'm genuinely curious about this kind of lifestyle. firedrop2007,
did you want your wife to turn you into a cuckold?
or it was her own idea?

Thanks guys for your comments.

To answer your questions, O my god I have tried I lost weight I work out my penis isn't tiny. We have watched videos tried different things in the bedroom. We talk all the time about what she wants/likes me to do and what she wants in a lover and "it" just isn't there between us in the bedroom.

About your question of who's idea was it... In the beginning we had an open relationship even before our marriage. We both came from the swinger scene we really hit it off we had similar interests and both liked hanging out with each other. Sex only with each other wasn't really even on our minds. However after we got married things changed for me, I wanted to settle down and start a family. She had/has other ideas about our lifestyle together.

Oren said:
Hello everyone,
I'm new here and in the cuckold scene in general.
Iam just very curious, how can you live with yourself knowing that your wife\girlfriend, the woman that you are in love with, sleeps with some other guys?! and sometime, right in front of your eyes?!

I can understand that maybe it is very hot and turning you on to see your wife or girl friend "doing the nasty thing" with another man while you watch but in the same breath...doesnt it makes you really angry or frustrated?

It's not just about how hot it is to see or know your wife is having sex with another man. Otherwise the couple would simply have an open relationship (swingers and/or hot wife). It's also BECAUSE it drives us crazy and makes us jealous. Much of it has to do with that tension between those two: 1. The excitement of seeing and/or knowing she's having sex with other men. 2. The tension caused by feelings of jealousy.

Cuckolding also (in my opinion) is one part of a man's desire to be submissive. For some husbands, cuckolding is part of a marriage in which the wife is the head of the home. The wife is satisfied by being dominant and in charge and the husband is turned on by having an 'in charge' wife. They may (as is the case in our home) engage in other 'kink' activities like spanking. Cuckolding, as you can imagine, is a pretty clear act of dominance on the wife's part: "I can have sex with whoever I want while you remain faithful." On the husband's part: "Although I may get jealous, I will stand aside and not get in the way of my wife having sex with other men."

Tough question to answer, but I'd say it has alot to do with trust.

Personally, I find that if you let a girl go off and have her fun and if she still comes back to you, still loves you, and still has it for you then she could be worth it.

It's not always the case, but that's just the basics of how I think about it. When I had a girlfriend last, I called it the ultimate proof that I can fully trust in you.

Guys, I wonder...
Are you too allowed to sleep with other women than your wife? or only your wife is allowed to have sex with other men than you?

ok, i understand.
so, you are actually enjoying being a cuckold for your wife.
its hard for to grasp this idea, but i understand.

do you guys think or assume, that if you could (i believe you all can) pleasure your wife the way she wants to be pleasured, would you still want to be a cuckold? even if you had a really big penis?