how come usually bbc?

• Thread starterhotguy2use
  • Start date

hotguy2use

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 31, 2011
just wondering why most girls prefer bbc in cuckolding, instead of hung white guys?

unfortunately im neither. lol

wow very political answer.

i just know most girls ive been with and talked to about it, have said that they prefer bigger. although none of them had been with a black guy, a few of them had fantasized about it or talked about what they'd do.

I have to agree with MacNfries

It is naughty, and maybe the white girls are after the "shock" of being with someone they feel they should not be. Oh who knows. But it is the white women who better watch out, because black women are seeking white men, and yes they are pretty, exoctic, etc but most of all they are realist, and want someone there for them 24/7. I hate to say this, especially here, but sex is not the all be all.

IMHO it is because a BBC is much similar to a horse dick in the size in general.

Mimi you hit it on the head. LoL there is more to life then sex. But wouldn't it be boring with it? LoL

to keep it on topic i think its most likely the size thing.

just wondering how much bigger the 2nd guy is in comparison? for eg about 6" and an ex said i was the smallest most other guys being 8-11", all wht guys but kinda beside the point.

Two wives

I've been married to two women. My first wife had sex with about 150 different guys. Once she had sex with a black guy, she preferred black.

My second, and I hope last, wife has had sex with about fifty different guys. I introduced her to interracial sex. Although she will still have sex with other races, she makes no apologies for preferring black cock.

It adds some more kink to the affair not only is his cock bigger but its black which is more taboo. And mimi Im not sure about your comment that black women are after white guys.

154440.jpg..........:d

No preference

My wife had both black and white, some very large and many that were average or a little above (6"-8") again both black and white along with several hispanic and 2 asian men and during our pillow talk discussions she never expressed any preference of black, white, hispanic or asian. Her main preferences were thick cocks and the longer the better, and her all time favorites were the men that knew how to give her pussy a through workout before they were done.

I think the element of taboo plays a huge role. It is like stolen food tasting sweeter.