How did losing your girl’s pics feel?

• Thread starterninetynine
  • Start date

ninetynine

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 28, 2022
I posted a couple of shots of my girl on Ladies *******. Full body shots, no faces, nothing to incriminating, but someone has downloaded and reposted them. Obviously this is a risk (thrill?) of that kind of site and I’m not complaining. The other party isn’t pretending the picture is theirs, they’ve clearly stated they were ‘caught’ off a ‘cuck’ on the site.

While the picture is pretty innocent and (hopefully) untraceable, I’m amazed how much the the loss of control is a turn on. So my question is; if you’ve lost your girl’s pictures how did it make you feel? Were there any repercussions? Have you found your girl’s pictures anywhere else?

Pictures attached - ‘my’ upload on the right, the ‘stolen’ picture on the left…

6A179245-3D92-4F23-B136-96BFC4DD5CA4.jpeg

Reactions: slaveofmyown
ninetynine said:
I posted a couple of shots of my girl on Ladies *******. Full body shots, no faces, nothing to incriminating, but someone has downloaded and reposted them. Obviously this is a risk (thrill?) of that kind of site and I’m not complaining. The other party isn’t pretending the picture is theirs, they’ve clearly stated they were ‘caught’ off a ‘cuck’ on the site.

While the picture is pretty innocent and (hopefully) untraceable, I’m amazed how much the the loss of control is a turn on. So my question is; if you’ve lost your girl’s pictures how did it make you feel? Were there any repercussions? Have you found your girl’s pictures anywhere else?

Pictures attached - ‘my’ upload on the right, the ‘stolen’ picture on the left…

6A179245-3D92-4F23-B136-96BFC4DD5CA4.jpeg
The loss of control is a turnon for many people, iv even had a guy want me to give his wife's nudes to her close friends and old schoolmates, there are also those who want to maintain control.. how i devide these 2 groups is if there is an ip address/water mark on their photos or no water marks at all….. its the no water marks that i classify as free game….will u do more?

Reactions: slaveofmyown
It is an intense rush for sure

Loved it. Just posted a couple of my wife on Ladies ******* too and they were immediately reposted. I no longer have control over her pics and it made me hard.

This is a huge turn on for me to lose the control.

Reactions: OverSharer
I’ve posted pics of Louise online before - there’s a small gallery I uploaded to xhmstr before the approval process changed, and I’ve put some here. I try to be sensible - no faces and nothing easily traceable. I’ve reverse image searched them before and got a few matches, but they seem to be links to cached versions of the originals, but it’s still a gut punch seeing links that aren’t mine.

Usethistosendme said:
The loss of control is a turnon for many people ….will u do more?
I’ll occasionally put more up. I like the comments, but no-ones stolen her before this time.

OverSharer said:
There have been no repercussions to date, and I remain hopeful that 1) she is never doxxed because what purpose does that serve other than to put an end to me sharing her or 2) that if someone she knows sees her pictures, they simply enjoy, hopefully reach out to me, or just move along. Have fun but be careful.
This is my hope. I don’t want her to be doxxed (obviously). I would find it hot if someone recognised her and told me they’d seen the pictures, but I think 200 views out of 8 billion people means that’s unlikely.

Bigtitswife said:
I no longer have control over her pics and it made me hard.
luv2bhumiliated said:
This is a huge turn on for me to lose the control.

This is what it boils down to for me, too. Views and comments make me hard, but I always knew I could delete at the end of the day. Now, she’s out there and I can’t bring her back, and it makes me harder than ever.

Reactions: OverSharer