How did you feel when U learned that your wife fucked someone else??? Her first cock after your!! or she wanted to feel cum from another man in

• Thread starterKristinS
  • Start date

KristinS

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 29, 2019
Northern VA
How did you feel when you learned that your wife cheated on you and fucked another man... And she feel his cum dep in her body.

• Wow
Reactions: toolman, Gaezel and cumonmywifeplz
Leider hat sich noch kein Bulle gefunden.

i06.jpg

Reactions: Custer Laststand and KristinS
Our first was by accident. She got finger fucked at a table bar in Key West. Didn’t know if was going on. When I found out I was turned on.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: toolman, Ukhornycouple, BWCHUGETIT and 3 others
When I married my first wife, we were both very young. So I was way too immature to deal with it.
At first, there was rage and jealousy ("you fucking slut!"). And my dick got hard.
Then the crying and feeling sorry for myself ("how could she do that to me?") And my dick got harder.
Finally, there was acceptance it. It was obvious at that point that she was going to do what she wanted to, with whoever she wanted, when she wanted, whether I liked it or not. And this made me get rock hard.

When I began to like and appreciate it, it became a lot more fun. Stress was reduced, sex was still great, and benefits started. Like bringing home cream pies!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: toolman, Gaezel, Custer Laststand and 4 others
Nazareth said:
When I married my first wife, we were both very young. So I was way too immature to deal with it.
At first, there was rage and jealousy ("you fucking slut!"). And my dick got hard.
Then the crying and feeling sorry for myself ("how could she do that to me?") And my dick got harder.
Finally, there was acceptance it. It was obvious at that point that she was going to do what she wanted to, with whoever she wanted, when she wanted, whether I liked it or not. And this made me get rock hard.

When I began to like and appreciate it, it became a lot more fun. Stress was reduced, sex was still great, and benefits started. Like bringing home cream pies!
Sounds hot

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel, KristinS and Nazareth
Second wife was similar, except she started cheating immediately!
We were both a bit older, and there was just as much rage and jealousy at first, but much less' poor, poor, pitiful me'.

However, she was MUCH bolder about her targets and acquisitions, would only make a minimal effort, if any at all, to cover her tracks.
And this was all from the standpoint of her saying she was going to do it, didn't care if I didn't like it, and either live with it or don't.

For the next 3-4 years, she fucked. A LOT! Men, women, friends, strangers, black guys... whoever she got horny for.
But she still wanted even more freedom, and I was a drag on her, so we ultimately divorced.

Just like my first wife, though, I still have fantasies and memories after 35-40 years of her that inspires masturbation to this day!

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel, JackInPanties, Custer Laststand and 2 others
I loved it from the beginning I always got hard when her and her boyfriend fucked or we’re together to see them kiss or hold hands would turn me on

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Lovasianladies and KristinS
Her first expierence after being married for 15 years was with the father of one of our daughters friends. We had her two friends parents over who are nudist and swingers. We were discussing the girls going naked and seeing men naked when Cindy's mom suggested we try it. She said to break the ice we should play kiss or massage strip poker

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: toolman, Gaezel, Custer Laststand and 2 others
To be honest I was devastated. We'd been married the best part of 20 years, the older children were leaving home but we still had young ones in the house. It wasn't so much her having sex with someone else and, as she later admitted, taking him bareback, it was the cheating that really hurt. I made it clear that I din't want to lose her and accepted her new relationship.

I always wanted to watch her getting fucked and she knew that but made it clear that was not likely to happen. I held out hope that as the affair progressed they might be more amenable but, as it turned out, he couldn't cope with me knowing and ditched her. It was her turn to be devastated.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: toolman, Lovasianladies, happydad and 1 other person
I was so happy for her to expierence the feeling of another man's cock and cum in her

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Gaezel and Lovasianladies
My current wife was in her later 30's when we met, so I 'knew' going in that she had been fucked-- a lot. And I could understand why; she had good pussy and gave great blowjobs! I didn't have a problem with any of it, and appreciated her 'experience'.

However, we had been dating for 2-3 weeks when she confessed one night that her young coworker wanted to go to bed with her. He had been hanging out at her house, hoping to get her panties off, but I was a fly in his ointment, so to speak. His 'excuse' was he wanted an older, experienced lady to teach him how to properly fuck and please a woman.
In any case, she was asking my permission, and I told her she had complete sexual freedom, and could fuck anybody she wanted, anywhere , anytime, and I would never judge her or hold it against her.

By then, though, I had matured to a point where I wasn't willing to fight over sex, and rather liked the thought of her sharing her pussy with that young guy (or any others).
So I encouraged to take advantage of opportunities as they came along.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: toolman, Gaezel, Custer Laststand and 2 others
KristinS said:
How did you feel when you learned that your wife cheated on you and fucked another man... And she feel his cum dep in her body.
I wanted to eat her .I loved knowing that she'd been fucked and filled with someone else cum.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Gaezel
Was only 60 days after we married.. I was a virgin. His buddy was BBC with 12 inches and I spent the night and next day an dnight with him... I was two days late for a teacher ' position... Fresh out of college

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: toolman, Gaezel, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
The first time was after 15 years of marriage. Our daughter met 2 girls at school who were nudist, and their parents were swingers.
They came over one night and we played kiss or massagevstrip poker. When Cathy had her first man ever beside me enter her her face lit up and I could tell she was enjoying the expierence. It made me feel so good to see the glow on her face and twinkle in her eyes

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: toolman, Gaezel and Zima
happydad said:
The first time was after 15 years of marriage. Our daughter met 2 girls at school who were nudist, and their parents were swingers.
They came over one night and we played kiss or massagevstrip poker. When Cathy had her first man ever beside me enter her her face lit up and I could tell she was enjoying the expierence. It made me feel so good to see the glow on her face and twinkle in her eyes
I know exactly how you felt, I love watching my wife fuck other guys

• Love
Zima said:
I know exactly how you felt, I love watching my wife fuck other guys
It's such a beautiful sight

• Love
happydad said:
It's such a beautiful sight
yep it turned me on to see her so excited and her and them eagerly stripping her naked knowing they were going to fuck

• Love
I should have known, a month before our wedding I knew she was still chatting on yahoo cams so I posed as a guy that lived near her. This was back when yahoo chat had location rooms. I befriended her and after awhile she invited me over to her place, of course not knowing it was me. I wanted to think it was just prewedding fun but I kept monitoring her chats and was able to decode her chat logs and found she had been chatting, watching and showing herself to guys on cams for awhile. This went on and on and I eventually turned anger into arousal. I couldn't wait to read and see what she what she was doing. Alot more of this story but long story short I knew and followed her cheating for years and did not say anything until many years later. It turned me into a cuck and I finally told her I wanted to share her. She didn't know I knew and refused which I thought was odd with her infidelity. Now we are divorced and I don't think I can have a normal relationship. Anyone have similiar story or results, would be happy to chat on kik: ctlkng4fun

• Wow
Reactions: toolman and Murphs
happydad said:
Caught her after shed been fucked, cheating.at first wanted to kill her.45 minutes later drive home, smell of her sex,I could barely wait to get home and eat her pussy.after that, we played with all fantasy

• Love
  • Wow
At first I was mad but she started doing more sexual things than she did before and I let her go out with her friends girls and guys she said she wouldn't have sex with other's anymore..but she just couldn't stop fucking everyone so I just got used to it and she would come home with her pussy all full of cum and no bra or sometimes different clothes or wearing lingerie guys would buy her i learned to love her even more

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: toolman, MatureWifeHub and Gaezel