• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How do I find myself cuckold - Capitol 1

• Thread starterPain365
  • Start date

Pain365

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jan 26, 2013
How do I find myself cuckold

First of all let me explain our relationship and how all of this turns around

Chapter 1. About us and our relationship

I'm 32 years old, my wife is the same age. We're together almost 9 years. We have ordinar relationship. Since we're together quit long time. Sexual experience last couple of years is not what we're actually looking for. We have sex once per 2-3 month, once we had no sex for about 9 month. From my point of view she is a bit cold with me, she thinks that I have no time for her, so like that... We do panish each other with no sex, once I don’t whant to have sex with her because of something, once she don’t want to give me what I want or the way I want.

Attachments

• Me and my wife.jpg
    Me and my wife.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 988
Chapter 2. How do this things begin

It started about 2 years ago. I find myself turning on when we have some friends especcially male person visiting us. My wife has a big breast, so in the summer time or at home she takes sometimes t-shirt or dress without brassiere. So I like to watch how guys are confused when they see her big boobs or when it get colder, her nipples get hard and visible over the dress. Also I like when we go somewhere to have some food she takes stocking and it is seen for other people when he has a short skirt, you know what I mean.
A bit earlier when we was on our first trip together, it was in Italy. It was very hot there, so she desidet to do not take panties. We just walking in the city, she had nothing underneath, it turned me on a lot. I just watched all that italian machos looking to my gf and I know that she has nothing underneath so if come some wind the see her red pussy. It was years ago before we married but I remember it was my first experience that I start to thing about.

Attachments

• vacanza.jpg
    vacanza.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 696
Chapter 3. Story in the wood

A few years later we was driving home from somewhere. It was an evening it was hot outside, my wife had only thin dress. We stopped on some place to have some coffee. There was a park around. After coffee break we had some walk in it. My wife said maybe we can do some foto, I agreed. She was really turned on, so I wonder. We took about 15 pictures. After that we have a sex, just there. She was so turned on, had several orgasms, I cum all around. After a few month in the winter when we was driving a really far far away (usually there in the car when we was together for a long time she was telling me some stories from the past) she told me that that day there was some guy in the park that was watching us. He started from the caffe and go throw the park, so my wife told me that it turns her on a lot. When we get home I immediately open that pictures and on some of the photos I seen a guy out there. You can see it on the second picture, he has some blue jacket or something like that. So I noticed my wife is exibicionist. She told me that her secret dream was that that guy come and join us, it was 6 years ago I really was shockt.

Attachments

• IMAG0352.jpg
    IMAG0352.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 767
  • IMAG0357.jpg
    IMAG0357.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 614
Wow, your wife has got very sexy boobs.

yeah big tits! Tell us more of your experiences

Yes, I do. Give me a bit of time. I started this topic because I'm cuckold now, that makes my life happier, I tell you how it happened. Here is some pic of her pussy that I filled after she came home from some jorney. I didn't ask her where she was, but her pussy was tied and smell from a cum, so I thought she was simple fucking

Attachments

• PIC000079.jpg
    PIC000079.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 438
Read a free story on Literotica every night, and print out the best stories you wish to share with her about your sexual wishes.

Congratulations on becoming a cuckold and being happy for your wife to sleep with other men if she finds herself horny when she meets them.

Pain365 said:
Yes, I do. Give me a bit of time. I started this topic because I'm cuckold now, that makes my life happier, I tell you how it happened. Here is some pic of her pussy that I filled after she came home from some jorney. I didn't ask her where she was, but her pussy was tied and smell from a cum, so I thought she was simple fucking

You are lucky that she cares to bring you a creampie home for you to swallow in your mouth when you are licking her bottom.

Whenever she bring home a cum-soaked pussy, stick your own penis in and mix his sperm with yours - then kiss her after you have been licking the sperm. It is called, "stirring his porridge". Tell your wife how good it feels when his sperm is touching your penis. Always thank your wife for bringing his sperm home for you to eat in your mouth.

Chapter 4. How I started to be a cuckold

My wife had to go to some small city few hours driving from our town. She never been in that place. Purpose of that road was some presentation she needs to maintain for collegues etc. She had to go there on Friday noon. I had a lot of work, so I can not go with her at noon, but promised that I go there on evening. She booked nice double room in some very luxury hotel with a SPA, swimming pool, good restaurant and so on. After the presentation shortly afternoon she had hole weekend to stay there and enjoy the city. With me as we plant. On Thursday just a day before the trip we equipped her with suitcase with a few very sexy dresses and some add ons like stocking etc. I was really horny when I was thinking about that Friday when I reach the city at evening and we go to eat and have some drinks in the city, some dance, some kisses and wild sex in the hotel. So she left the city on Friday morning and shortly afternoon she was on her destination. Did get a few phone calls, her work there was almost done and she was waiting for me. The of course and I’m 100% serious some shit happened in at my work and I have absolutely no chance to left the work before the evening even mid night, it was absolutely clear. It was terrible, such a shame. I’m still serious. I called her, she was really really disappointed, we just talk about a hour ago how we go to eat and maybe enjoy the swimming pool or some sauna. So like that. We was chatting over skype that time. In fact I have a friend. Let’s call him M. He was originally from that city. Mean time he was visiting his parents there. The guy is married, doing some sport, stronger than me, very good our friend, easy going, just a friend. And I even didn’t know that he has a big cock too…. I didn’t see him months, maybe half of year, usually we speak over IM, I was even not sure if my wife can identify him. But shortly before that we was chatting that he is going for a short vacation to visit his parents…alone, his wife left here. Ok, so. I tell it to my wife, she wondered. She is a person which never see nothing behind, even if there is something behind. But beleave me that day there was absolutely nothing behind. I was so pissed off that I have to stay here while my wife is 200km wide alone. I said her that I try to arrange her a spare part. It was a solution for a rest of the day, maybe evening before I come maximal in the midnight. She said yes, why not. She also promised me that she will take some good dress and will have a representative make up because she know I like when my things shine and looks noble. I gave a call to my friend and ask him what he is doing and where he is and if he can help me with something. He agreed with no doubt. Also he said that will have a time after around 18pm. I tell it my wife, gave her his phone number and tell him hotel where she stay the can meet there and go to the city have some eat and have some funny time. I was driving home about 18:30 when my wife sms me that they met and go to have some food and some drinks. Then I had some work at home on PC, just send my wife a few sms about 21:00 and was almost ready to sit in the car and drive there to reach the city before the midnight. I wrote her where they are and how the things are going. She answered me that they are in the lobby of some hotel near by, that outside is cold and started snowing and by the way M told me that I’m very sexy. I must to admit that I red that message 5 times. I ask her to describe herself, it was funny I wasn’t serious. She wrote me that she has a dress, stocking and some shoes. I ask her ok, how about the rest? She answered that the rest is in the hotel because I told her be brilliant and sexy. I ask her if she has a panties and answer was negative. That last message get me hot. I clearly remember myself sitting in the chear wit a mobile in the hand reading that she has no panties. Then I ask her if she can ask M to make a photo and send me mms. In a minute I get it. She was sitting in the armchair, I seen a top of her stocking and I even noticed that she has no bra. This photo make me hot. I left all preparings and wrote her what they going to do next. After a few minutes I get an answer that they don’t know because outside is cold so they simple sit and drink. I asked her if there is anybody around that see how M make a photos. She said that some people are there and there is also some older guy whatching her, it doesn’t look like she worried about that. But after that couple of sms I get an idea that I actually should not drive right now and maybe can wait what happen later. Since that time I was sitting in chair and holding my pulsing cock in the hand. It was such a strange feeling like I’m alone at home, but my wife is abroad with some friend of mine and I really don’t know how far it can over. We exchanged some sweet sms it is not important what was inside in fact can not remember exactly since I lost my old phone, so I have only mms that I store on PC. I ask her if she want to have sex with M. She then ask me what I think about that. I said, yes, why not. If I’m not there, maybe she can have a new experience. Anyway. At 22:00 I got an sms that they are in the hotel and you know what she said, he has a really huge dick. I ask her if she is naked, she said no and send me a new picture. She was on the bed, she was gorgeous. I ask her if he already fucked her, she said not yet, but definitely do. I was so turned on, it blow my mind. I wrote her that she have to be a good girl and have to serve M any hole he needs. She answered, yes. Then shortly I get third mms where was her wonderfull ass. I ask her something, but she answered, sorry honey now we’re going to fuck. Oh my gof, it was so cool to reading that. I was sitting with a mobile in one hand and my blowing cock in another and waiting some breaking news. But after about 2,5 there was no messages. I started to worry about. I wrote her how is it going. No answer. I wrote her again, then I got an mms with a picture and subtitle we are still fucking. On that pic was her ass and his cock fucking her from the behind. I was looking on that images and jerking, I think I cum 4 times. Then I got a new mms, there was her face covered with a cum. After an hours I got another one again with a cum. It was about 2 am, she wrote me that M destroyed her holes and cum twice on her face. That she is tired and they are going to have some sleep, good bye honey, I love you she wrote. I downloaded pics from mobile to PC and what watching them and reading all messages over and over again until about 4 am, then I go to sleep.
I wake up at 10 a bit late. I instantly write my wife sms, where is she and how things are going. I really was scared to call her. She said, that they are on breakfast and almost finished and going to the room and M will follow her. I knew exactly what happened next, they will have another round. That happened. I only ask her to make some photo of his cock in her mouse which she did or actually he did while she was sucking his dick. I watched that pics later on a cam. She send me an smsm later that M is about to leave and she is so tired to take a shower if it is all right that she take some sleep, I said that yes of course. I was so excited to find her all over covered from cum and that smell. That time I already was in the car. Shortly afternoon I come there. I ask reception for a second card for a room. It wasn’t a problem since booking was on my name. I go up and open the door. What I seen was a room full of mess. On the bed was my wife. I could not touch her or wake up or even jerk even that I wanted so much. She was so sweet in the mid of the bed. Then I go to the shower, she wake up but I came to her and we had some sleep together. Actually I wasn’t sleeping I just wait until she sleep and touched her few times on different places, taste the smell of a cum from her face. Tried her pussy with a finger and tried her ass. They was so wide open so easy to penetrate. But I have absolutely no desire to fuck her, she was simple so sweet. Afternoon we wake up, dressed and go to eat, it was not even lunch not even dinner, it was about 17:00. After that I ask her to go to the same place she was yesterday with M, she agreed. We had some drinks there it was a nice place. Once I noticed she is a bit confuced, horny or I don’t know. I was wonder why. She told me later in the sauna where we go after that. There was the same old guy like a day before and he was watching her. I think she had a feeling that that guy think that she is a slut or so. When she tell me it I seen that she is turning on and me also. We was just sitting there in the sauna and look in our eyes, it was so cool. After that we had some swimming, some drinks and go sleep early. No sex that day. Next day was Sunday, we had a breakfast. Shortly after that I drive back home and my wife came a bit later, that day I’m sure she wasn’t fucking behind me, she was just so tired from Friday night.

Guys believe me or not this is a true story of our relationships. I tell you more about my friend M and my wife. It’s not the end.

Attachments

• mms 1.jpg
    mms 1.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 677
  • mms 2.jpg
    mms 2.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 647
  • mms 3.jpg
    mms 3.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 574
  • mms 4.jpg
    mms 4.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 540
  • mms 5.jpg
    mms 5.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 553
Last MMS and two photos of her sucking his dick in the morning. He has a bit bigger size then me, I think about 20%. I have 17/4 and he has about 20/5

Attachments

• mms 6.jpg
    mms 6.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 414
  • DSCN2589.jpg
    DSCN2589.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 412
  • DSCN2590.jpg
    DSCN2590.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 465
Thanks for sharing she is hot!!

GREAT pics. I hope that you either fucked her after that or cleaned her pussy of his cum.

No we had no sex that day. We simple spend together great evening. Had some SPA and some dinner, go sleep early and next day I drive home very early just right after breakfast because I had some things to do.

your wife is very sexy hope to hear more and see

Nice pics tell us more

I have more but I tell you tomorrow

Just whant to share a few more pics one from that evening and another one with her wet pussy

Attachments

• IMAG0247.jpg
    IMAG0247.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 246
  • IMAG0258.jpg
    IMAG0258.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 342
wow great to read!!!!

Great pics, again. Please Share more about your wanting her to have more cock and about wanting to be a cuck. Also sent you a private message.

Reactions: toolman2c
Excellent story and great video.

Chapter 7 - First time one by one

This chapter is about her first experience one by one without my assistance.

After about a month after our experience in the pub, during the day she text me that she isgoing to meet M. She said that they are going to some restaurant some drinks or some dancing maybe. After work she came home to have some shower and get some sharp look. So we agreed that I dress her in the way I like. So I did. I really like to dress her when she is going to some dating. I find it is quite common with other people here that dressing a wife is turning them on. I like it very much too. So please have a look at my work. She had a mini skirt, stocking, some black panties, my favorit... they was core issue…

Attachments

• IMAG0602.jpg
    IMAG0602.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 239
  • IMAG0603.jpg
    IMAG0603.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 274

Users who are viewing this thread