• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How do I find myself cuckold - Capitol 1

• Thread starterPain365
  • Start date
Love the way you put her ample, luscious tits on display! Nice touch!

She left home. In fact they go to our favorit restaurant. Here is a foto of her there last winter. Of course no underwear. Was funny watching a waiter when he looked at her tits. But anyway.

I was hanging around doing some house work. Even that I was so turned on I had some things to do so I didn’t mentioned that she wrote me that they are moving forward. She asked me if they can go closer each other. Since I didn’t answer in time I thought that issue was still open. I thought. I wrote her after an hour that I’m ok with that. But in a short period I get a message something like – it is late, the work is done. My wife was having sex with another guy first time and I lost an opportunity to be in touch with her. Wow! I ask her where is she, she said that she is well fucked yet and they are going to some dancing and…by the way, she said, if you want so see the results of our meeting go to the restaurant, in the toilet for invalids you can find some fetish article that you will love. So I sit in the car immediately and drive there. What I find was that panties that I dress her in the evening. They was wet a bit, but the most important thing was a load of cum on it. You can see it on the photo. She said later that he fucked her there and cum inside her, then took panties back and they go for a long drink. After a half an hour they return to the WC and she did him a blowjob, then dropped panties and they left. So sweet. I still keep that panties in my table. They do not smell anymore since it is almost 6 month old issue, but I still can recognize a spot of his cum there.

Attachments

• PIC000054.jpg
    PIC000054.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 249
  • IMAG0240.jpg
    IMAG0240.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 277
best post ever so far :)

Users who are viewing this thread