• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How Do I Get My Wife To Cuckold Me?

• Thread starterSpice115
  • Start date

Spice115

wanabe cuck
Beloved Member
Mar 27, 2015
I have been married to my wife for three years now & I cannot get the image of her fucking another guy out of my head!! All my wank fantasises involve her with multiple men/black men with large cocks stretching out her married pussy & filling it with their cum, which I want to suck out her pussy through her knickers as she straddles my face!

She is a shy girl, but over the years I have been bringing up my kinks, hoping she will entertain them. She now knows I have knicker fetish & will leave me her dirty knickers to wank into when she is at work, with me telling her what I did later! She seems to like this & has been doing it more in the last few months! I have also raised the topic about female domination, which she appears to enjoy when she is getting me to do general chores round the house in return for flashes or a quick cock squeeze. She also likes telling me to wank in bed when she is reading or watching tv, im not allowed to speak or touch her! Sometimes she will let me cum other times I choose to edge. When I am wanking all I can think about is licking her cummy stretched out pussy, but after I have cum, the idea of tasting cum just goes! I have asked her to force me to lick it up but I don't think she is dominant enough, yet & she never follows through with it!

I have been trying to get her to dress a bit more slutty when she goes out with the girls so she gets more male attention, while I wait at home wanking with my fantasys going crazy! It turns me on like greatly when she tells me another guy was flirting with her! She knows I have a thing for seeing black men with white girls & I joke about big black cocks a lot. Her sister is engaged to a black guy, not sure if he is big but I like to think of him stretching my sister-in-laws pussy & filling it with cum! Im not sure if they talk about sex & cock size, but I can only hope with my constant mentioning & (hopefully) her sisters stories, she might start considering it!

I would love for her to hook up with a slightly older slut who will show her being a slut is fun & I would be their slave to clean their tits & pussys after they have been fucked!

Well, everything seems to be heading in the right direction, she is definitely becoming dirtier & more open to my kinks! It might take another few years but my goal is to see her pussy gaped & stretched from all the black cock she will (eventually) crave!!!

Does anyone have any good stories or ideas on how they got their wife to cuckold them?

I suggest you keep doing what you are - in time it will work! Good luck and let us know how things progress

Hi everyone!

Thought I'd update everyone with how my progression to being a cuckold (hopefully) is going!

I've been downloading Hotwife & cuckold stories to my wife's kindle for her to read! Wasn't sure if she had read any so when I asked her, she smilies & replied, "Yes It's about a wife that has lots of lovers & not her husband! Is that what does it for you?"

Another seed in her mind that'll hopefully bear fruit one day! Since then she has mentioned about picking up a boyfriend, whilst watching my reaction!! She's not serious but as we talk about it more & more hopefully she'll realise I really do get off on it!

We had a couple of friends round the other night, & the husband recounted a story of a friend of his who recently pulled a chick in a club! Things moved fast & this guy was soon going down on her in the toilets, he said she tasted a little funny & was really wet!!! After he made her cum, she admitted just before she met him she had fucked another guy & he was eating the cum!!!!! Not sure of the guys reaction but my mate who was telling the story was horrified by it-"that's just fucking gross!" My response was "each to their own!", my wife just looked at me smiling!!!

On a different note, my wife was saying she reckoned she had a thing for Asian guys-she likes Jet-Li! I responded by saying aren't Asian guys supposed to be the opposite of black guys, she asked what I meant! "You know, black guys are supposed to be hung & Asian guys are supposed to be smaller!" Myth or not, I don't know!??!
Anyway, she pondered for a bit & then said, "I wonder if my sisters fiancé has got a big cock?" (He's black) "I'll have to ask her next time we she her!!!!" Sweet!

So now she's wondering if her sisters bloke has got a big cock! So to make sure it is at the forefront of her mind I sent her loads of pictures some with captions of massive black cocks stretching slutty hotwifes!!! I thought I may have gone a little too far but she just replied she didn't mind me sending them! It had made her smile all day in the office! When I checked her knickers there was a bit of creamy stains in them (no guy cum just girly cream!) so she was obviously a little turned on that day!!! I sucked her creamy knickers when I was wanking later that day, didn't cum though, I'm saving it up for another creampie, hopefully?!?

Anyway, next time she is going to see her sister I'll send her more pics of big black cocks to remind her to ask her sister!!!!

What a great morning!!! (15/5/15)
After a night at the pub last night I was a little groggy this morning & just cuddled up to my wife whilst she was reading her kindle! After a while of sneaking gropes of her boobs & ass, she just came out with "I want you to make me cum before work!!!" Who am I to refuse a request like that!!!

So after a bit of massaging & nipple squeezing I slid down & started to kiss around her inner thighs! Now, after I have made my wife cum she gets very sensitive & just pushes me away, which as I love her pussy is a little annoying for me! So now rather than concentrate on giving her an orgasim, I try to prolong it as long as possible so I get to suck her sweet pussy for a lot longer!!!

So this time was no different, sucking each one of her pussy lips in turn, running my tongue up & down her slit, fucking her hole with my tongue & finally sucking her clit! It appears this time though she was getting a little frustrated with me so just grabbed my head & pulled it onto her clit & said "Just fucking make me cum!!! So I did & was rewarded with her cumming over my face!

After she had calmed down she smiled at me & said "Don't think you're getting off, I've got mine, you're going to wait until I tell you, you can cum!!!" She picked her kindle back up & carried on reading as if nothing had happened just with a wide smile! Then she obviously took pity on me & said "You can touch yourself if you want but not me!" So I wanked off next to her whilst she read!!! Again, didn't cum though-saving for that creampie!!!

This is definitely a step in the right direction of getting her to dominate me, I love it!! I did send her a link to an article called Finding your inner dom, hopefully she has read it & taking it on board!

So after she went to work I was obviously horny as hell so I started sending pictures of hotwifes, black cocks, creampies, cuckolds etc, some with captions, ******** my favourite fantasies! When she got home she told me it was fun getting all the pictures, then causally went on to say one of the guys put a sticker on her top today during which he managed to grope her boob! My face most have been a picture because she started to laugh & said "you really do like that, don't you?" I just nodded & grinned!!

She then went on to tell me about an episode with the gardener at work! When she got to work the gardener (apparently he's a 28 year old hottie!) started flirting with her & walked through the car park with her! When they reached her office (5 other girls, 2 very hot!!) her manager said seeing as the gardener was here he could try on the new uniform t-shirt! Apparently without even thinking he pulled off his t-shirt & was topless in the office with the 6 girls! He then turned to my wife, smiled & said "you don't mind holding my t-shirt, do you?", which she did!! Her description to me was "wow he was so buff, he had a six pack, looked so nice!!" She then said there was more eye contact when he took his t-shirt back which made her a little embarrassed! Then for the rest of the day that was all the girls in the office talked about, teasing my wife saying he wanted her!

Whether these two experiences both happened yesterday or on separate days & she has only just felt comfortable to tell me now, I'm not sure!? I'm pretty sure she didn't make them up because they both seem believable, nothing was too over the top! Anyway later on last night I checked her thong she wore to work & it had a very large stain of girly cream in it, a lot bigger than usual! So she definitely got very turned on at work-whether it was my pictures, the boob grope or the gardener flirting, I don't know! I am determined to find out though & I shall report back!!

Anyway, I think I have gone on long enough! Let me know if you enjoyed my story, what would you do if you worked with my wife & I will keep you posted of any more developments!

Reactions: purplejoys
Hi Spice.

I too desire to develop a cuckold relationship with my lovely wife. Based on my own experience from introducing her to the lifestyle to finally having her agree to cuck me (took about a year to hear her say that), I would say you are making good progress.

Have you introduced her to role play? Cuckolding websites with more female friendly information?

Hello Cuckyny! Thanks for the response!

As of yet no role play, but this morning when i asked if i could make her cum she replied "You would never make a good submissive, I've told you before when i want to cum i will tell you! You can play with yourself but don't touch me & definitely don't cum!" I obviously apologised & assured her i would make an excellent submissive, to which she laughed & went back to reading her kindle whilst i wanked! I love the way she kind of just ignores me when i am wanking, like it bores her!!!

We are on holiday in June & i have hatched a plan that you could call role play! It involves a blindfold, cock sleeves & a black dildo!!! The plan is to blindfold her, give her body a lot of attention all over before going down on her! When she is ready im going to fuck her with a cock sleeve on, havent bought them yet but im hoping they will add a little bit of extra girth, so for her it will be a new feeling of being stretched a little bit more. Once i have filled that sweet pussy with cum, it does get very sloppy, so i will go down to eat my creampie & during this i hope to introduce the black dildo! Not too bad though, just big enough that she knows it not mine, all the cum should make it nice & sloppy & hopefully her first black cock(albeit a plastic one!) should slide in nice & easy!

I want to get her to the stage were her pussy feels loose all the time & after i have cum in her she asks me to use her 'black friend' so she can feel full!!!

Ive sent her links to a few websites with info on about becoming a dominant female, not sure if shes read them?

I will keep you posted!

I've sent her links to a few websites with info on about becoming a dominant female, not sure if shes read them?

I will keep you posted!

Hi Spice,
Can you send me those links? I'd like to send them to my wife.

Last edited:
Just an FYI, I have tried cock-sleeves. Didn't have much luck. They are tough to get to stay on and add too much girth. You are going to have to loosen the wife up with the dildo to get in the sleeve.

If you think your wife might be interested in developing a FLR, I bought a cock cage and the book 'A Key Holders Guide'. It has definitely helped develop our relationship and shows my wife that she is in charge. It will also keep you motivated as you will have limited to no sexual release.

Good luck.

Sounds like things are going well. I hope your wife cuckolds you soon. Good luck and let us know how things progress

You got her to marry you, so you might tell her that she deserves more loving than you are able to give her - because she has been a wonderful wife and made you very happy, so you want to reward her with a top-up sexing from a lover of her own choosing.

Saraha said:
You got her to marry you, so you might tell her that she deserves more loving than you are able to give her - because she has been a wonderful wife and made you very happy, so you want to reward her with a top-up sexing from a lover of her own choosing.

That's good advice, Saraha, and very likely to work.

Users who are viewing this thread