• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How do I get started?

• Thread starterpdramesh80
  • Start date
P

pdramesh80

Me and my wife are 40 and we live in Chicago burbs - I always fantasize my wife getting fucked by another man and have talked about it with her several times. She seems to be enjoying the talk although she initially hesitated being conservative. How do I get her to the next step?

Thank you for any advise.

Getting started

There are so many ways to encourage your wife and even make her eager to to fuck another guy, I dont know where to start except to say it begins with being completely honest and telling her how much you love her. No time for details, write me, I will respond with info you want to make it happen for you. Cuckhuby.

I sent you a private message...I am in naperville. Let me know what we can do ... I also chat in yahoo

Ron

Getting started

Thank you very much.

Appreciate if you could please share some of your experiences as to how I can go about it.

I have been honest to her and she also seems to be interested.

But I worry about getting in touch with a D&D or getting her into wrong hands as well.

Also I would not like to do this in the places near to where I live.

So is going to bars/clubs an option - my question is how to get started?

Appreciate any and all responses.

Thanks.

cuckhuby said:
There are so many ways to encourage your wife and even make her eager to to fuck another guy, I dont know where to start except to say it begins with being completely honest and telling her how much you love her. No time for details, write me, I will respond with info you want to make it happen for you. Cuckhuby.

I'm in a similar position to the OP, if there's any info that you could share with me as well it would be much appreciated.

hi,

If she seems interested... the best thing would be either have a chat online and a webcam chat where both ur wife and u can be comfrotable with the guy.. or do a phoen chat if interested.. once you hit comfort zone....set the expectations with each other and then meet a place like a mall or a bar and then head off to your house for safe personal time or to a hotel where u want to host with mutual consent of the bull.

Ron

Getting Started

Thanks Ron.

I have a few questions in general to the whole forum - in the whole wild world out there, how do I know the person I let my wife have sex with is D/D free and not dangerous.

I can take her to bars and clubs - do you know which of these are good in Chicago land?

Also how do I have her initiate the talk once you go to these bars and clubs. Is a anklet necessary to show that she is intending to be a hotwife to get others attracted?

What should be the dress protocol?

Should I go with her or should she go alone.

Appreciate any and all responses.

Bud.

Ramesh,

You will have to google some bars down, visit them alone.... and see around have a drink , go on friday or sat night . Watch the dress code and see how the women are dressed....next week try to take ur wife and and see how it goes...Make sure its NOT a popular gay bar...

For the guy to be disease free or DD its going to be tough if u go and pick up a guy in the bar...the only way to find out is having a medical test or your wife can fuck with condoms.... the best way to have safe sex if she picks some one from the bar and uses condoms

or

you can talk to a person onlien or phone and make some friends .. who is kind of married or single from a long time and you get to know the guy personally and take it step at a time.. get to know online and see how it goes.... make your wife meet him at a coffee place or mall....let them chat in the car alone and see how its going ... and then arrange another meeting and take it from there to get her cocked

Hope this helps...this is the way I would go for and hope a cpl approcahes as it protects privacy AND ur discreet as you desire

Ron

Getting Started

Thanks Ron - I appreciate it - I was just wondering if there was any quick way.

I really want to have fun in the upcoming memorial day weekend. Do you know or could any of you recommend of any local bars or clubs in and around Chicago where hotwives go and / or I can make her one.

Is an anklet necessary to get an attention?

Getting started

Folks any other suggestions - thank you for your advise,

Bud

Ramesh,

I would recommend you go the nearest suburbs which is big... and go to downtown and head to one of the downtown bars

Ron

Praise her, compliment her, assure her that you won't break up the marriage if she does do it

Has your wife got a close girlfriend she shares personal stuff with, who could be helpful to her (and also discreet)?

Sometimes, a man you both know well and feel comfortable with, could be her first lover to ease her into the lifestyle. Some new clothes and re-assurance from you that you won't slip off and sneak into the panties of other wives in the district is what she needs from you.

Long term, she will find men quite easily herself.

Any of your male friends shown interest in her? Does she fancy any of your male friends? Maybe get one of them over for dinner or something to break the ice?

Hey Ramesh messages u in yahoo messenger let me know where are things at for u

Users who are viewing this thread