• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How do I know that she is telling me the truth?

• Thread starterGordonPym
  • Start date

GordonPym

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2011
pymgordon.deviantart.com
As I have duly reported on this forum, eventually my wife - Linda - confessed that she has cuckolded me in the past, a few times.
Every time we talk about it, she reveals me further details, which unavoidably bring me to orgasm.

Her accounts are so detailed and consistent (with some remarkable exceptions) that the chances that they are just fantasy are very little.
Nevertheless, it might be possible that Linda is telling me stories, faking them just to please me. It is a remote possibility, but still a possibility.

Linda is perfectly aware that I am extremely aroused by the idea of her cuckolding me, and it seems that she is aroused too!
In addition, she loves me so much that it is perfectly plausible that she has fucked other guys only because she knows that I am obsessed by this fantasy. On the contrary, it is also plausible that she is lying to me, thus humiliating herself, just as a sign of love.
Both scenarios are equally possible.

Hence the question: how do I know that she is telling me the truth?

Of course I have already asked her directly, and she told me that all what she is telling me happened in reality.
But those inconsistencies in her tales sound like a warning to me.

For instance, yesterday she told me that she was really disgusted when a guy she was seeing didn’t refrain from cumming while she was sucking his cock.
However, she had always denied so far that she had ever given head to anyone other than me...
Not to tell about the story with her personal trainer. One day she says that she couldn't resist his advances, and let him fuck her. One other day she denies that he ever managed to put his dick inside her pussy. One way or another, she is lying...

I don’t dare asking her to bring me evidence of her sins, and checking her underwear didn’t bring to anywhere (spotting cum in her panties’ crotch is not so easy, for many reasons - besides if they use condoms, there will be no evidence of cum dripping from her pussy).

So I repeat my question: how do I know that she is telling me the truth?

Thank you for your attention
- GordonPym

Reactions: purplejoys
Only you know your wife well enough to answer that question I believe.

adam8642 said:
Only you know your wife well enough to answer that question I believe.

That's my fear... which equals: I will never know, most probably... :(

I've kind of been in the same boat. I found you get the most honest answer far from the bedroom - perhaps just the two of you watching TV. Bring it up, reassure her how much the fantasy excites you but that the reality also excites you and to you it is in no way a threat to your relationship. Then, telling her that you need to know the honest truth, ask her for the truth.

Important to make sure she knows and believes everything between you both will be solid as ever no matter what she says.

You, then, must actually be OK with whatever she says.

If you prefer to be sneaky, maybe you make a fake email address and email one of the doctors she allegedly fucked. Tell him you are also a physician at the hospital and heard that your wife (nurse so and so, etc.) had surrendered to his sexual advances and you wanted to discuss her. Probably won't get anywhere, but if he's an ego driven guy, he may want to brag.

doktord said:
... I found you get the most honest answer far from the bedroom ...
Correct, but it could be tricky, as well.
If in bed she gets excited too, she might add elements which belong to her fantasies, rather than reality.
Which is still better than nothing, but not exactly what I am seeking...

doktord said:
... Bring it up, reassure her how much the fantasy excites you but that the reality also excites you and to you it is in no way a threat to your relationship. Then, telling her that you need to know the honest truth, ask her for the truth.
Important to make sure she knows and believes everything between you both will be solid as ever no matter what she says.
That is exactly what I have been doing so far ;)

doktord said:
... If you prefer to be sneaky, maybe you make a fake email address and email one of the doctors she allegedly fucked. Tell him you are also a physician at the hospital and heard that your wife (nurse so and so, etc.) had surrendered to his sexual advances and you wanted to discuss her. Probably won't get anywhere, but if he's an ego driven guy, he may want to brag.
That's an interesting hint.
I don't think it will be easy to implement, nor I think it has many chances of success if/when implemented, but it is worth a try.
Thank you in any case :)

Users who are viewing this thread