• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How do I let a Black guy know I want it...

• Thread starterCyborgasm
  • Start date

Cyborgasm

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 25, 2004
I don't CD in public...so how do I let a black guy know I'm interested...or I'm willing to suck his big cock ?? Let them catch me staring? I've met them online...but how about in public??

Reactions: barebackslutwife and bull stud
That's a really good question. i'm sort of in the same situation--i CD at home, but it's difficult to let a Black guy know i'm interested that way. i'm shy by nature, so that makes it hard. i wish i knew how to attract a Black man so i could service him, but i'm at a loss to know how to get to that point. Anyone have any good ideas about how to find a Black guy in public?

Try using "Hukum qi Begum" or "Dama de Espadas" (Queen of Spades) temporary tattoos.
Search google on "Shudralingayatism" and you will get some pics showing these.

and you think this would work with a guy wearing it in public etc...? Never seen one on a guy before.

Spades tattoo, good idea,

I've seen women on here with that tatt on a butt check,or angle. But since your shy, somewhere above your wrist (left?),just above where a blouse sleeve would be. Then and only then while your on a date/ or introduced to a brotha. WHile talkin or other, you just slide that sleeve up,
and he'll get the idea when he see's it. Not interested in the dude, just keep the sleeve down, Huh.

Let him know

Cyborgasm said:
I don't CD in public...so how do I let a black guy know I'm interested...or I'm willing to suck his big cock ?? Let them catch me staring? I've met them online...but how about in public??

You can be subtle by using the temporary tattoo - the new Jack of Spades temporary tattoo.

http://http://www.jackofspadestattoos.com/

Black_Asseater_2.jpg
Black_Asseater_2.jpg

Reactions: silver-50swm
just be you, make eye contact & reply if he says hi / hello! - Black guys know when you are very interested & willing to take the risk of being turned down if you are not - no big deal.

I was caught looking a little to long at his black cock when he came in, I had just finished pissing. He turned to me and put his hand on my head and next thing I knew, his cock was in my mouth. never spoke a word,

Reactions: BBC_loving_wm
I have had some success at letting black bulls know I am a willing cocksucker by just speaking "Hi , how;s it going" and when our eyes meet I look down at his crotch bulge as he answers . When I look back up if he wants serviced he will give me that knowing smile and the sure sign to follow him is the crotch hike .

Cyborgasm said:
Chat

If out in public, i just stare into their eyes

Reactions: toolman2c, GaryCaste and bull stud
kaitlin3you'reost: 687485 said:
If out in public, i just stare into their eyes
Start now ,post you're email! That's letting me know you're interest
So cum on!!!

i go out without me bra and they know, i have also gone to see them naked that helps a lot

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Ragtop70 and bull stud
[QUOTsweetheartraless emma18, post: 687491, member: 668695"]i go out without me bra and they know, i have also gone to see them naked that helps a lot[/QUOTE]
Emma sweetheart, sounds like u want to fuck"that's what you are indicating! Cool" but I'm a mature male who wants to know if you're interested huge black cock or black guys ( so no - bra not helping) or being naked,if were meeting for the first time .yes we would fuck after for several hours cause you're a slut( that's needed by most guys

My cock belongs inside you're tight pussy!!
"Looking-for-a-bbc-slut.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: cumonmywifeplz, ckc, busty_38dd_milf and 2 others