How do I tell wife

Rgomez1738

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 17, 2016
Hi I am new to this community I have been looking into cuckold videos for about 4 months now and am extremely aroused by it. I want to tell me wife about it but am worried about how she would react. How should I bring it up? I want us to to be in this lifestyle

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Tread very carefully this is a complex and emotional subject for you both she may very well find the idea insulting and a sign that you don't love her. Then there is you, indeed its a real kinky thought BUT are you really comfortable in seeing her fucked by a man who may well do a better job than you've ever done and are you sure your ready to see her entering a pleasure zone unlike none you have ever seen her in before? or to face the backlash your suggestion may bring!
Then there is the practical aspect who is going to pick this man? then what if she decides she likes this/him you may feel you'd be in control but no you wouldn't be.

There are thousands of men who like the thought but id say very few that can successfully do this thankfully and keep a friendship and marriage together I have been a happy cuckold for years but even then there is quite a emotional element to this without knowing more id suggest it maybe best to keep this kink to yourself

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
jeanswatcher said:
Tread very carefully this is a complex and emotional subject for you both she may very well find the idea insulting and a sign that you don't love her. Then there is you, indeed its a real kinky thought BUT are you really comfortable in seeing her fucked by a man who may well do a better job than you've ever done and are you sure your ready to see her entering a pleasure zone unlike none you have ever seen her in before? or to face the backlash your suggestion may bring!
Then there is the practical aspect who is going to pick this man? then what if she decides she likes this/him you may feel you'd be in control but no you wouldn't be.

There are thousands of men who like the thought but id say very few that can successfully do this thankfully and keep a friendship and marriage together I have been a happy cuckold for years but even then there is quite a emotional element to this without knowing more id suggest it maybe best to keep this kink to yourself

Great advice, it can be a risky move yet very rewarding

Rgomez1738 said:
Hi I am new to this community I have been looking into cuckold videos for about 4 months now and am extremely aroused by it. I want to tell me wife about it but am worried about how she would react. How should I bring it up? I want us to to be in this lifestyle

At a suitable time and place, mention to your wife you ran across a couple of articles:

The Science of Cuckoldry
by sex therapist and relationships counselor Susan Gower:
http://cuckoldcouple.wordpress.com/the-science-of-cuckoldry/

The cuckold phenomena
by Dr. Cherry Lee, Ph.D.
http://cuckoldcouple.wordpress.com/the-cuckold-phenomena/

and suggest, in a neutral way, that you'd be interested in hearing her thoughts on them. Don't tell her that you've secretly been turned on for some time now about the idea of her making you her cuckold. That would be way too much too soon.

Your wife's response to these articles should enable you to get a reading on where she's at. That, in turn, should enable you to develop a feeling for the kind of strategy that might be effective for moving forward.

Rgomez1738 said:
Hi, I am new to this community. I have been looking into cuckold videos for about 4 months now and am extremely aroused by them. I want to tell my wife about it, but am worried about how she would react. How should I bring it up? I want us to to be in this lifestyle.

We haven't heard anything from you for a while, Rgomez1738. Have you managed to gain any insight into your wife's feelings about the possibility of transitioning to a "cuckold husband / hotwife" form of marriage...?