• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How do I turn hubby into a cuck?

• Thread starterjnnyht
  • Start date
Custer

I find it interesting you bring Elise Sutton in to this and usually I find your comments to be very helpful. Did you know that many people in the Femdom community think that Sutton is really a man writing as a woman and then to bring another piece of fiction into this is help this poor woman is just wrong.

Jethro
You are about the only one that has said what needs to be in this matter. She needs professional help. Assuming she is not a fake herself.

Saraha

I can almost always understand and agree with your statement here but this time I feel you could not be more wrong. Maybe after 1k+ plus posts it is time for you to go.

Jenny to do it probably the most proper way.. to a grateful husband.... is talk to him and just tell him that he's not doing anything for you sexually, that maybe he's too small... that you're going to go out and start getting with bigger guys because thats what you deserve...

i think if you tell him all this flat out, that you cheated and whatever else.. he could divorce you (if he's not into any of this sexually and is just pissed)

cuckoldax

Jenny to do it probably the most proper way.. to a grateful husband.... is talk to him and just tell him that he's not doing anything for you sexually, that maybe he's too small... that you're going to go out and start getting with bigger guys because thats what you deserve...

i think if you tell him all this flat out, that you cheated and whatever else.. he could divorce you (if he's not into any of this sexually and is just pissed)

what makes you think this guy is going to be grateful with that tune. give me a break. this guy will be gone so fucking fast.

Jethro,

Jethro said:
Thank you [Jenny] for admitting that all of us "judgmental" people are 100% correct.

She didn't say that.

Jethro said:
You're worried about your marriage?! ....

Jenny didn't say that either. She said she'd like some advice on how to make her husband her cuckold (without, of course, ruining her marriage). That's advice sought *very* frequently on this forum, although usually it's a husband seeking advice on how to make his wife a cuckoldress.

Jethro said:
If you think you can make this work ex post facto, then you're in denial. Just going by what you wrote, it's not just a matter of your husband not wanting to live with you after all this, but it sounds like you can't even live with yourself now.

Amazing.... you're really reaching to try to make it look like Jenny thinks the same way you do. She didn't assume she *can* make it work; she sought advice on *how* to make it work, and she DEFINITELY did not say she can't even live with herself. Rather, she said she likes men with large cocks (cock size is a central preoccupation on this forum, as you may recall) and she's getting a *lot* of sex.

Jethro said:
You're looking for validation from people here because you feel guilty because you know you did wrong. Well, you're supposed to feel guilty because you did do wrong.

Bullshit again. Jenny said nothing indicating she was seeking "validation" (whatever that means), and she neither said nor implied she feels "guilty." Rather, she asked for some advice. Lots of people do that on this forum.

Jethro said:
Eventually your husband will find out the truth. ....

Maybe, or maybe not. Some cuckolds never find out the truth, unless their wife happens to tell them late in their marriage. (As an example of this, see the recent thread by "Hardone.") There are lots of people who can't recognize the truth when it's staring them in the face.

Jethro said:
Eventually you're going to have to find a way to live with yourself. You've made a real fine mess here, and the sooner you start cleaning things up and stop looking for ways to make things even worse, the better off you and your marriage will be.

Jeez — you're really working hard here to try to make Jenny feel "guilt" and feel she's "made a mess of her life," when in fact she neither said nor implied anything to indicate she feels either.

Jethro said:
You need to get off this board, stop listening to all the horny (mostly fake) cranks here egging you on for their own gratification, and think long and hard about whether you want to save your marriage and about what kind of person you care to be. Get some real professional help. You're going to need it.

Look — this is a cuckolding forum. (Read the title.) Jenny is a cuckoldress. Please recall that whether one is a cuckold or a cuckoldress has nothing to do with the details of how one goes about it or how one "feels" about it. She and her posts are completely appropriate on this forum, and I don't see any problem at all with her asking for some advice.

As for your comment that Jenny should "decide what kind of person she wants to be" and "get some real professional help:" she knows what kind of person she is, and the latter is just hypocrisy expressed, apparently, because Jenny is a woman. And in fact, she is a woman with a strong sex drive who's getting a *lot* of sex. She's fine. Her husband (if anyone) is the person who should see "a real professional" to learn why he's incapable of satisfying Jenny in bed, but I don't see you or anyone else suggesting that. Why not? Is it because he's the husband and Jenny's the wife....?

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Look — this is a cuckolding forum.

And you're confusing that with an abuse and lie and manipulate your husband forum.

Jethro is my new hero on this forum, 110 pcg correct in everything, cucking and cheating is, per se, N-O-T the identical thing at all

inf_shop said:
Jethro is my new hero on this forum, 110 pcg correct in everything, cucking and cheating is, per se, N-O-T the identical thing at all

i agree and i think that Custer may have lost touch with reality.

Jenny has made a mees out of her marriage. Yes she is a cuckoldress thats for sure, no doubt about that. she is also a liar and a cheat, that can not and will not take responsibility for her actions. so she seeks justifaction here on this forum.

also is there any proof she is real. you can find me on other sites under the same name.

I just want to add one more thing and then I'll shut up -- at least for a while.

If a couple of consenting adults, whose consent is based upon full and open knowledge of what they are doing, as well as upon full, open and honest discussion and consideration, want to embark upon a cuckolding (or BDSM or whatever) relationship because that's what both individuals believe will work for them, then great. I'm happy you figured out what's going to make you happy and whole.

It's great that people can have satisfying (and hopefully kinky!) sex lives based on the mutual respect of all people involved. But as soon as you step away from that mutual respect, as soon as you're manipulating people, and lying to people and basically treating other people as something less than a human being who deserves a full measure of respect and dignity, then you are in the wrong both morally and ethically.

Carina Helerose, i think your missing my point. but yea most men will be out the door in a minute, the minute few (cuckolds) would welcome that scenario

so want is your point

the point is, Jenny should NOT be telling her husband everything unless she is prepared for what might happen... she should talk to him more and feel him out, be subtle in finding out his sexual fantasies and, just maybe, they coincide with cuckolding and enjoying her infidelity.

After further reviewing the comments on this thread, I still say that cucking should be a mutual agreement. Otherwise it's called cheating and she might want to put herself in his shoes.

barbiescuckoldress said:
After further reviewing the comments on this thread, I still say that cucking should be a mutual agreement. Otherwise it's called cheating and she might want to put herself in his shoes.

The advantages of walking a mile in another man's shoes are: (i) you're a mile away, and (ii) you have his shoes.

lol Custer Lastand. but yea some people need to lighten-up. or light up. Jenny baby do whatever you want, just take a second to think before you act.

cuckoldax said:
lol Custer Lastand. but yea some people need to lighten-up. or light up. Jenny baby do whatever you want, just take a second to think before you act.

she already has done what she wanted. she picked BBC over her husbands trust. he would be far better off without her

Hi Ms. Jenny,

Recently I came across a link (randomly, while looking for something else) that may assist you with your program to make your husband your cuckold, in the sense that he comes to accept knowing you fuck other men and is even turned on by that — as opposed to being your unknowing cuckold. This link used to be on a different server, then it vanished. For a long time, I couldn’t find it anywhere else…. which seemed like something of a tragedy, because it’s very good (IMO). You can find it here:

Real Women Don't Do Housework

It describes what might be called a “loving female authority” approach to establishing a femdom marriage, in which a woman’s husband is brought to acknowledge, finally, she is the dominant partner and his boss. As such she becomes, in essence, head of her household while her husband provides support. Transitioning your marriage to this form (IMO) will be an essential step in transitioning your husband to acknowledging and agreeing to what you want: the right to date and fuck other men, while he remains faithful to you as your cuckold.

The link I suggested previously; i.e., this one:

How to Cuckold Your Husband - How To - Literotica.com

outlines what might be described as a “harsh” approach to making your husband your cuckold. Given your knowledge of his personality and how the two of you interact, you might consider an approach more along the lines of RWDDH to be better, or perhaps an approach involving some of the elements presented on both of these sites.

I hope your plan of action is going well for you, and you are making progress.

Best wishes—

Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. Jenny,

Recently I came across a link (randomly, while looking for something else) that may assist you with your program to make your husband your cuckold, in the sense that he comes to accept knowing you fuck other men and is even turned on by that — as opposed to being your unknowing cuckold. This link used to be on a different server, then it vanished. For a long time, I couldn’t find it anywhere else…. which seemed like something of a tragedy, because it’s very good (IMO). You can find it here:

Real Women Don't Do Housework

It describes what might be called a “loving female authority” approach to establishing a femdom marriage, in which a woman’s husband is brought to acknowledge, finally, she is the dominant partner and his boss. As such she becomes, in essence, head of her household while her husband provides support. Transitioning your marriage to this form (IMO) will be an essential step in transitioning your husband to acknowledging and agreeing to what you want: the right to date and fuck other men, while he remains faithful to you as your cuckold.

The link I suggested previously; i.e., this one:

How to Cuckold Your Husband - How To - Literotica.com

outlines what might be described as a “harsh” approach to making your husband your cuckold. Given your knowledge of his personality and how the two of you interact, you might consider an approach more along the lines of RWDDH to be better, or perhaps an approach involving some of the elements presented on both of these sites.

I hope your plan of action is going well for you, and you are making progress.

Best wishes—

Custer

Marriages always GO BETTER when a husband stops trying to be Boss, and simply accepts that when his wife is at the Helm of the Ship (their marriage), all he has to do is PLEASE HER (do what she asks, or expect her to smack his hand).

Saraha said:
Marriages always GO BETTER when a husband stops trying to be Boss, and simply accepts that when his wife is at the Helm of the Ship (their marriage), all he has to do is PLEASE HER (do what she asks, or expect her to smack his hand).

This is complete bullshit, and the fact that you keep going around this place mindlessly posting nonsense of this sort is part of the reason why I think you're so damned boring. Whatever the original poster does (if she's even real, and I still do have my doubts) I do hope she is smart enough to ignore your unhinged sputtering. You and Custer have both completely lost touch with reality.

Users who are viewing this thread