• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How do white wives handle BBC

• Thread startermwc40us
  • Start date

mwc40us

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 7, 2004
Since most white wives are not used to BBC - how do they handle it...,especially the first one?

mwc40us said:
Since most white wives are not used to BBC - how do they handle it...,especially the first one?

First of all, you assume every black guy has a baseball bat-sized dick between his legs and, to be honest, it ain't so. Yes, they are large but not Mighty Joe Young-size. Secondly, you assume the buy is just going to ram it in...again, not true. A GOOD black guy who wants to keep seeing his white woman will make sure she is ready for it.

It really isn't a tough deal...just don't take every pic you see here to be 100% indicative of how black men are hung...BUT, they are still the best

A womans pussy is made already to handle the big one or the blk hard stick.. its realised she can handle when she does first time.. thepleasure and passsion is neeeded to take it

I had 3 children before I enjoyed my first BBC. So I didn't have any problems. Like it was stated earlier, not all black men have enormous cocks. My best experience was with a black man that was equipped with a 9" cock. It was wonderful, but we also had a very good chemistry and magnetic attraction. We both like intimacy, kissing, etc. To satisy my husband I did a measured 11 x 5 and that was a load. I got a bladder infection from a bruised cervix.

Simple...

As I told my husband after my first one years ago: "Now I know what my pussy was made for."

Hopefully

Your first Black Stud is understanding and although horny willing to be somewhat gentle and slow. But as I found out after a few minutes I was begging him to slam me as hard as he could and to just keep going. I have heard a couple of my girlfriends talking and say it was like going thru hell. Well if that is true I am going to hell and taking over. Give me all you got and PLEASE make me beg before you are done.

some of your replies were right,black guys are not all built like this guy i fucked,when i fuck huge guys my cervix hurts for a couple of days,but seeing as i have 10 regular black guys that we see,its gotten easier to take,they all have one t5hing in common,THEY CAN ALL FUCK.me and hubby are now completely addicted to black cock.

Attachments

• new terry1 027.jpg
    new terry1 027.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 1,769
  • new year 013.jpg
    new year 013.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 3,112
The first thing to say is that not ALL black guys have huge cocks and not ALL white guys have small cocks - there is a bit of give and take on both sides of the equation. That said, black men do TEND to have larger cock on average and when they do get large they get very large.

The largest my wife has taken is 11"x6".

The thing here is, the pussy was designed to take a full term baby so stretching isn't the issue so much as impact, anatomy and position.

Not all women are created equal either and some have a much lower cervix than others, some I can reach in and touch, others I've never felt...

For my wife, 11" is very doable but she has to get him "in the groove". By this I mean she has to get his head in the pocket behind her cervix. Once he has opened that up and is driving into it comfortable she's gonna have a great time - and as has already been said he has to take it easy for a minute and find that groove. Once he's there she'll take everything he can give her (make her grunt a bit naturally). Obviously most men don't occupy this area of her pussy so she LOVES to feel a big guy get there. There is also some evidence that there are nerve endings receptive to sperm in that area which can trigger an instant orgasm (to aid conception). I've seen this happen many times; as soon as my wife feels his seed start to arrive in this 'pocket', her hips lift and she cums like her life depended on it.

As for the width? Well she loves to feel stretched and black guys do that for her better than white, and certainly her pussy is in a very different state after a couple of hours with a black guy than with a small dicked white guy.

The first pic below is post sex with a white guy and the second post sex with a recent black guy. Oh yeah, she knows she's been had alright, her pussy is unable to close down properly and is much looser for quite a while.

Oh - and yeah, she screams like nothing I've ever heard when she's on all fours with and 11" monster driving in and out of her without mercy!

:eek:)
PS - No that's not the 11" guy - He was maybe her 3 or 4th and he was THICK! Just helps put us white guys in perspective!

My wife is about to try what he says is 11, but she held it against her arm in the car and she measured 9 when she got home..She still doesnt think she can take it all. He told her yes, it would be painful but a good pain..And the next morning sore, but at least she would know why it was sore. Told her give it a try..take all you can..will post results Monday..He cums up Sunday

how did the fuckin go?

Like this...

Attachments

• lil65.jpg
    lil65.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 1,735
  • lil55.jpg
    lil55.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 1,486
Damn those last pics are hot girl...show us some more

I enjoyed my first blk cock in college was ok. No problem then. In my 40's i went for more and at first was a little sore cervix hurt some but more and more accpeted it gratefully and still love it

It is all good

My very hot and kinky wife's first black cock was an amazing 11x god only knows how thick. She was in total orgasmic delight for many hours as he fuck her relentlesly all night long. Her pussy lips were so swollen and puffed that the minimum touching would make her quiver.She was so wet and squirted so mant times it was perhaps the most erotic night of our entire married life (30+ years). Ever since,we try to find bulls with very large cocks,never the same. We played with this magnificent bull for over 2 yrs. Thank you Larry,where ever you are.

My wife can handle about 9" before it becomes uncomfortable. She loves thick ones and the kind of soreness she feels the next day but pounding away at her cervix for an hour isn't the same thing, she tells me.

hotcouple2007, I have read many of your posts. I want to know if you have a newsletter and if so, where do I subscribe. Need suggestions for working with the wife. Got as far as going out with myself, her and a black man for dinner and drinks. Even had her buying outfits and sexy underwear, but she always chickened out at the end of the evening. Said he wasn't her type.........

wewantu, that thing looks great inside you! thanks for sharing!

Users who are viewing this thread