• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How do you behave watching your wife get fucked by another man?

• Thread starterBOGMANDIAS
  • Start date

How do you behave watching your wife get fucked by another man?

• I watch dressed in silence

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • I watch naked in silence

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • I watch naked talking to them

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • I watch caged in silence

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • I watch caged talking to them

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters

BOGMANDIAS

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 17, 2019
Do you think your behavior matters to them or do they not even notice you?

Reactions: PhilippinesFun
I am either watching and encouraging, taking part, or taking pics/vids, assuming I am present.
If she is out by herself then I'm waiting anxiously at home and hoping she's enjoying herself.

Reactions: shellbeyourslut
BOGMANDIAS said:
I like to spice it up and do different things at different encounters.

Reactions: toolman2c
BOGMANDIAS said:
Sometimes being ****** out of the room and only be allowed to listen is hot. I've also had to clean the bathroom on my knees with toothbrush as they fucked.

Reactions: Stephusta
I prefer to watch or assist (hold her legs apart for him, undress her etc.) and take pics/vids. And then only play with her after he/they are done.

Reactions: toolman2c and zippless
let's find out what I do , any Vegas bulls to treat my wife like slut she is?

cuckoldss said:
I watch naked masturbating very quiet
Same here. There's plenty of time after they've finished for talking. After I've cleaned them both of course.

I am always naked and quietly jacking off when I watch. Kate has told me that sex with other guys is better when she is alone with them. Guys are less inhibited when the perverted husband is not sitting nearby jacking off while they fuck the wife. I try to let Kate and the guy forget that I am even there.

When Kate is out alone, I jack off the entire time while waiting for her to return. Kate has been having sex with her married boss for years. He sometimes takes her on fake business trips so he can spend a few days fucking her in a hotel room. I jack off constantly when they are gone. Kate has also spent a night or a weekend with a guy..more jacking off on my part.

Reactions: toolman2c, Stephusta, firedogg81 and 1 other person
A lot of it depends on the particular situation and/or circumstances.
As a general rule, my GF prefers that I am naked, watching, and has no problem if I offer some occasional encouragement, compliments, and other hot talk. She wants to see my hard-on and watch me jack it while she is getting fucked.

We had a common friend she used to fuck; he was always very domineering, and 'manhandled' her. Nothing too rough, but he would definitely let her know who was in charge, and she was very submissive. She always wanted to put me in a cage while I watched them, knowing my dick would be straining to get hard but couldn't because of the cage.

Reactions: Stephusta and firedogg81
For me it remains a burning question now that's going to happen in the not so distant future when my wife plays with her gf and her gf's husband - we've already agreed that I can take my cock out, but it's hard for me to picture how it will feel and whether I'll actually have the confidence to say anything, just wank silently...

my hubby sits on couch quietly

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Oldmanbub
I wish I would be allowed to watch but it would be dressed in silence, though it would depend on what my wife and the bull wanted really , I would do what they told me,

Last edited:
I watch naked and jerk-off my tiny cock. I will take photos if the stud wants to enjoy "bragging rights" with his friends, co-workers, neighbors, etc. I don't speak as I like to hear their "sex" talk. Especially when she tells him to "give her a baby" and he tells her "here it comes, you dirty married *****".

Ass View-Making Out With a Boyfriend.JPG Rob, Lodi 1.JPG My bachelor school pal with my wife.jpg Boyfriend admiring her hot wife's cock-pleasers.jpg

Reactions: toolman2c, Stephusta, whitewife696969 and 1 other person
I've been a bull for 20 years, its my thing - I love taking another mans wife and giving her and her husband a meaning experience. Its up to the individual cuck but I encourage them to get up close, take in the smells and sounds of his wife having a mind-blowing orgasm

Reactions: whitewife696969, bandgcouple, Stephusta and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread