• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How do you deal?

• Thread starterDbarr4you
  • Start date

Dbarr4you

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 22, 2011
Hello, I've only been a member a few days, but this site is quickly becoming one of my favorites. Im not really sure if I am a cuck or not though. Many of the stories I relate to entirely. I love the idea of my wife being with another man, and have in fact shared her with a much "larger" friend of mine on multiple occasions. She enjoyed it enough, but I REALLY have to push to make it happen. But what I don't exactly relate to are the more extreme cases, the hardcore interracial, the trying to get her pregnant, and the creampie eating. I just love watching her fuck. The more she enjoys it, the better. I will definetly post some pics if I can get her to fuck him again. Not really sure why I'm even posting this, just want to share that I love the site I guess. Oh yeah, I remember now. I get super into the idea of doing anything with the wife, like on the occasions she has fucked my friend. But as soon as I cum, I'm no longer all that into it, which really poses a problem when she's still getting drilled by some other dude's massive cock. Just wondering how you all deal with the "moment of clarity" right after you orgasm. (For those of you who are allowed)

Agreed with MacFries, The wife comes first then your friend.. Then she will take care of you right after or make you wait til after your friend leaves.. But remember the fantasy of just watching your friend is the start.. You will want to see her go black soon after

I dunno, there are just some aspects that don't interest me. I don't want to wait, I want both of us to fuck the wife. I definetly don't relate to the cbt devices. On the other hand though, last time we had him over, I went down on her right after he left without even thinking about it, and it drove the wife crazy. We had both been fucking her bareback all night. So I dunno, everyones different I guess.

Dbarr, I've never been a cuck because everything looks different post-O. It's not just that I wouldn't like sitting there and waiting for them to finish like you feel. It's more like if I encouraged my wife to cheat in any way and she did it, I'd feel like a total loser and not be able to live with myself. So though we're not the same, I totally understand how an orgasm leaves you disinterested.

See we are totally different. We love each other, and we agreed that there is a difference in love and sex. I know she lives me and I know she can be totally happy if all we either did was have sex with just each other. But I also know she can enjoy it far longer and more then I can do. A man needs to know his limitations and this in no different. Where is your limit. Eating cum? Waiting at home while she goes on dates?
Talk to your wife/husband people!! And not just during sex. While walking in the grocery store point out people see what ea h other like.Does she like anal? You you like it?

And the hardest thing ask if you can change the way you do something that she might like more. You might not need someone else.
-hank

Hi Dbarr! I think it's just a matter of conditioning. It's just something you get used to. As far as the extreme stuff? To each their own. Just think about all the people out there who would think that you sharing your wife is extreme.

Gotta love this forum though. I was surprised at the diversity of this lifestyle and am fascinated by it. Glad you joined and hope you will stay. We have such a great community here!

honestly, my definition of cuckolding would be a female who actually goes out and cheats on her man behind his back "for real". much more of a turn on this way.

Honestly, the more time i spend reading the stories and captioned pictures, the more desperately i want to watch my buddy with a big dick plow the shit out of my wife, cum inside of her, just so i can feel her hands pressing my face into her pussy to clean it all up.

Dang Dbarr, that's a hot fantasy! Hope it comes true for you!

That is just a part of being!!

Code:
 I get super into the idea of doing anything with the wife, like on the occasions she has fucked my friend. But as soon as I cum, I'm no longer all that into it, which really poses a problem when she's still getting drilled by some other dude's massive cock. Just wondering how you all deal with the "moment of clarity" right after you orgasm. (For those of you who are allowed)
Dbarr4you.

It is easy when you are hard, hard when you are soft. The hard part is when you get home and a note is waiting. "Don't" wait up, I am going out and I don't know when I will be home.

Dbarr4you said:
Hello, I've only been a member a few days, but this site is quickly becoming one of my favorites. Im not really sure if I am a cuck or not though. Many of the stories I relate to entirely. I love the idea of my wife being with another man, and have in fact shared her with a much "larger" friend of mine on multiple occasions. She enjoyed it enough, but I REALLY have to push to make it happen. But what I don't exactly relate to are the more extreme cases, the hardcore interracial, the trying to get her pregnant, and the creampie eating. I just love watching her fuck. The more she enjoys it, the better. I will definetly post some pics if I can get her to fuck him again. Not really sure why I'm even posting this, just want to share that I love the site I guess. Oh yeah, I remember now. I get super into the idea of doing anything with the wife, like on the occasions she has fucked my friend. But as soon as I cum, I'm no longer all that into it, which really poses a problem when she's still getting drilled by some other dude's massive cock. Just wondering how you all deal with the "moment of clarity" right after you orgasm. (For those of you who are allowed)

Exactly how I feel, though I haven't shared her yet.

There's no way I'd give up sex with her, or allow anyone to try and humiliate me. Each to their own, but that side of it isn't for me.

Users who are viewing this thread