• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How do you fake a picture

• Thread startertileman
  • Start date

tileman

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 27, 2004
I would like to try and makes some fakes myself. Could someone tell me what kind of a program you use and step by step how you do it? Thanks Tileman

tileman, i started off with a program called "Photo Explosion Deluxe", and it costs around $50.00 in usa. Couple months later i got the "Photoshop" program. this is usually around $100.00 but is on sale from time to time for around $80.00. the "Photoshop" is by far the better of the two. As for number of steps to fake a pic, it depends on the quality of the pics you are using. there can be many steps involved to get a good fake. too many to simply list here. It can be done fairly easily, but the quality might not be very realistic. hope this helps.

Thanks Carty, I will check that software out. Maybe one of these days I can post some fakes. Merry Christmas, Tileman

thank you, and happy holidays to you as well. i suggest you spend a few bucks more and start off with Photoshop. after you get it, i will give you some pointers if you like. i had trouble trying to figure it out, even though i was reading the instruction book. once i got the basics figured out, i just did a lot of experimenting hitting different buttons to see what they did.

Users who are viewing this thread