How Do You Get Your Wife/gf To Be Comfortable With Public Nudity

Does your wife or GF have a "wild streak" you're surprised by?

• Total voters

NatAsmai

NatAsmai
Beloved Member
Jun 25, 2019
Oakdale, CA
This is a topic I LOVE!! A few years back, I was engaged to a dazzling brunette, Lisette, who was kinda prudish sometimes. She was a gorgeous lady - thick, full brown hair to about mid-back, muscular and lean, about 5'6" with terrific legs that were tanned and seemed to form fit into her superb ass. Her breasts were pert and lively, but not overly large, a "c" cup at most. Her areolae stood out nicely against her tan skin and her nipples were perfectly sized and usually, pretty responsive to the weather. She's Italian, so she has an olive complexion, with very dark eyes and full, enticing lips.

She was, for the most part, pretty tame and almost shy when it came to how she presented herself. She did wear tight, short Levi or leather skirts when we'd go out for drinks. And she did like to drink! She had also got into the habit of asking me to take photos of her that were not exactly nude, but the transparent materials and the mesh jerseys and thin white wife-beaters provided hot pics. She even modelled one night when my roommate was home, not phased at all by his presence. She actually removed her panties as I photographed her in full view of "Mick," who was absolutely blown away. (As was I!) THAT night turned out very, very sexually charged, but that's another story.

It was her Birthday night when she really, really "turned the corner" and let herself go. She'd been drinking that day and she was pretty loosened up when I arrived. She was running around her house trying to find the perfect outfit for the evening. I told her that the first place we were gonna stop by was the adult bookstore where my friend John was a clerk, as he had a gift for her. "What should I wear, Baby?" she asked. I had already picked out a blouse that I'd bought her months earlier. It was a bluish material, button-up style blouse, and the sheer material was virtually transparent in any kind of light, so I grabbed it from her closet and laid it on the bed and said, "Well, I know that John and the customers would truly appreciate you wearing this." She smiled coyly and said, "Hmmm. I suppose I need to find a bra to match." "I don't see why Sexy. You'll light the place up without a bra, and the people there are all just pervs anyway, so you'll never see them anywhere," I replied. "Are we going out for drinks too?" she said. "Yup! We're headed to The Dirty Duck!" was my response. "Well, I can't wear a see-thru top there!" Lisette almost whined. "What?" I laughed as I said it. "For one thing, it's dark enough in there that no one will be able to see your sexy body. But, it WILL give them something to use their imaginations for!" I said with a smile on my face.

She decided it would be ok to try out the see-thru top with no bra, but, she added, "I'll just slip something else on after we leave the bookstore." "Ok, Baby," I smirked as I said it. We drove over to the bookstore and there were only a few cars in the parking lot. Lisette straightened her hair up, licked her lips and turned and asked, "Do I look alright?" I kissed her and said, "Baby, you look de-fucking-licious!" She seemed excited as we headed up to the door of the bookstore. She actually raced in ahead of me. "Hi, John!" she shouted. "Well, hello!" he replied, his eyes widening at the sight of Lisette's firm breasts all but ******* as the lights of the store shone down on her. "Happy Birthday! You look very, very sexy, young Lady!" he said, his eyes looking her up and down. "Happy Birthday!" a couple of guys that were standing near the register chimed in leering at the lovely, scantily clad girl standing next to John at the register. She blushed a bit, smiled, and said, "Why thank you!"

There were two couples in the store who appeared to be around 45-50. Lisette's taut, firm 32-year-old body was definitely distracting the two men and their wives actually seemed to take it pretty well. One spoke to Lisette, "I'm sorry. These boys are still juveniles and they really haven't ever seen a sexy woman before, so please forgive them for ogling you." Lisette and the two ladies laughed out loud and the men seemed to actually see this as a good sign for them to flirt. One said, "Well, Honey, I've seen sexy women before, just not THIS sexy!!" Another laugh. John gave Lisette her gift; one of the fancier adult toys for her to enjoy. We were leaving and the two guys who'd said Happy Birthday asked Lisette, "So what are you gonna do for your birthday?" She replied, "We're going to the Dirty Duck!" "Well," the younger, taller one said, "we might head that way. If we see you there we'll buy you a drink!" That'd be cool!" Lisette shot back as we headed out the door.

We arrived at the bar and there was a crowd outside, mostly smoking and chatting, or trying to escape the heat of the crowded, lively bar. We made our way through the crowd all the while hearing whistles and crass remarks from the guys nearby as they ogled at the "topless chick." When we got inside, Lisette said, "Go and get us a pool table, Honey!" I handed her $20.00 and said, "Ok. You're gonna grab the drinks, right?" She smiled and kissed me then turned and made her way to the busy bar. It was so scintillating seeing the heads of virtually every guy turn and double-take as they tried to figure out if the hot little Italian girl was wearing a see-thru blouse or not. I saw two or three guys trail after her as she eased towards the bar.

Lisette is, particularly when drinking, very friendly and drinking or not, loaded with confidence. She coolly bantered with the many dudes attempting to impress her. She didn't get annoyed with the larger number of guys walking by trying very hard to get a look at her tits, she just smiled and batted her eyes. There were a couple of younger guys, probably 25-30 years old, that I knew Lisette spotted and would almost certainly find attractive. They started chatting with her and she must have told them it was her Birthday because one of them handed her a shot glass that seemed to have bourbon in it. Then the two guys reached out and raised their own shot glasses, and they all clicked glasses and slammed their respective drinks down. Lisette stood there chatting for a bit, then I saw her look out into the crowd in an attempt to spot me. She waved and then pointed out to the two guys where I was waiting at the pool table. She scurried back over ...(to be continued)

....Cont...
to the table and kissed me and said Honey! I met some cool dudes and they're gonna play with us! Play? Play What? I asked kiddingly...She looked a bit baffled at that but saaw that I was kidding and just slapped me on the arm and said You're BAD!!! I liked that she was keen to my implication - but time would tell. The 2 guys came over to our table, and Lisette said This is Jared, and this is Brian. I'm Rob, I said, and shook hands with them. Let's play a game of pool! Lisette shouted, and I racked em up. Lisette suggested we partner up and she claimed "Jared" as her partner. Me and Brian agreed and we played a couple of games. I loved the skirt Lisette was wearing - very tight, but very short. It was a levi skirt and her tanned, muscular legs looked delicious the way the material hugged her thighs. She bent over to make several shots and I noticed she was paying attention to "Jared" to see if he was paying attention. He positioned himself right behind her on every shot and ws treated to a shot of Lisette's red thong as the skirt crept further and further up her thighs. She looked back over her shoulder and smiled just before she smacked the cue ball into a "stripe" and sunk it. "Nice shot!" Jared exclaimed. Lisette turned and looked at him and said, "Well, thank you! I've been practicing!" "I didn't mean the pool shot - I meant the VIEW!" Jared replied, smiling coyly. "Oh, my! Lisette cooed, "Aren't YOU the little Devil?" They both looked at each other with playful smiles on their faces, and I noticed Lisette grabbed his ass as he walked by to give her room for her next shot. When Lisette bent over the table this time she made an extra effort to spread her legs just as far as she could and she got a "Mmmm! Nice!" from Jared as she lined up the shot. Apparently this threw her off a bit because she missed the next shot. She turned and looked at Jared and said, "It's YOUR fault I missed!" "What?" he laughingly replied. "I could feel your eyes on my ass so I couldn't concentrate!" "Guilty!" He retorted, smiling lasciviously at my flirtatious Fiance. She laughed and smiled at him with a twinkle in her eye.

We finished the game and Jared said he was going to go outside and check on his truck. Lisette asked him what kind of truck he drove. "2016 Escalade," was his response. "I wanna see!!" Lisette said with giddy excitement. "Ok," Jared said as he gave me a quick look to make sure that this was cool. I nodded and said "She'll probably try to steal it, ya know!" He laughed and walked toward the door, Lisette following close behind. Brian and I played two or three games more when he said, "I wonder if they're ok." "I'm sure they are," I answered, but he said, "I'm going to go out and check." I decided I'd follow him out and grab a smoke. He headed to the black Escalade parked on the outer fringe of the parking lot, and I saw him looking into the vehicle and knocking on the door. It looked like there was only one person in the front seat since only one head was sticking up where it could be seen. It took several seconds, but the passenger door opened up and I could hear Lisette greeting Brian with a hearty, "Brian! Where have you been all my life?" She stepped out of the vehicle and hugged Brian, who was awkwardly hugging her back as she had him in a full embrace.

......(to be continued)...

As promised, here's the upshot of this erotic tale...

We went back in the bar and Jared seemed to sense Lisette's increasing inebriation and its direct correspondence to her libidinal impulses because he had her doing Jaeggershots right away. Lisette, her thick, gorgeous dark hair pulled up now with one of those clips looked AMAZING and she could sense that she was being gawked at from every angle. This is where she absolutely shines! She really loves to be an attention-getter, and she really enjoys the "tease" she exercises over men or women who are noticeably attracted to her. As the night drew out and neared closing time Lisette came over to me and said, "Hey. You think it might be fun to go over to where Jared and Brian live? They live off of Ladd Road somewhere and they said they've got a pool AND a hot tub!"

"Baby," I said, "this is your night! We're on the 'Lisette Plan' tonight! She leaned in and kissed me and said "Love ya Baby!!" Then, she scooted over to Jared and Brian, who were getting drinks, and, oddly enough, she actually got in front of Brian and began grinding on his groin while the music blasted away. This night was CERTAIN to be eventful.

So, as we gathered in the parking lot to assess the situation Lisette said, "Honey I know the directions to their place, so we'll go and get some alcohol and meet them there, ok?" Sounded great to me, so, we loaded up in our respective vehicles and took off. I have to admit, Lisette's enthusiasm was giving me a lot of arousing thoughts as to what might occur out at these guys' place, and I kinda wanted to see where Lisette was at with regards to her expectations. So, I began by saying, "Damn, Baby! You look absolutely DAZZLING this evening, and I gotta say, I believe you've got those guys pretty excited."

"Huh?" was her reply. "What do ya mean, Honey? They're not being creepy or anything."

"No! No! That's not what I mean, Babe! I'm saying you look soooo hot tonight that EVERY guy in the place was getting very turned on by your sexiness! And, those guys are partiers and young and they've held your attention all night. I think it's cool!"

"Oh, well, I guess maybe that's possible...so do you think we ought to just go home?"

"Lisette - this is YOUR night, and it seems apparent that you want to go and hang with these guys - I do too, ya know, cause I LOVE a hot tub!!" Then I asked, "You do think they're kinda hot, don't ya?"

After a brief moment she said, "Well, sure, they're good looking. Big deal!"

"ell, I think it might be fun to see what happens over there," I responded. We sat silently while I drove to a liquor store. When we pulled up to it I said, "You want to go in?"

"I'm gonna sit out here, Babe. If you don't mind,"she added.

I went in and grabbed some Bourbon and some beer and when I headed back to the car Lisette had her back to me and was on the phone. As I approached I heard her saying, "Ok, then, I was just checking. Oh, Here's Robert now, so we'll see you in about 15 minutes." She laughed a bit at whatever response she had received, and she said, sarcastically, "Right. In your dreams, Baby! We'll be there in about 15, Ok? Alright, then, bye!"

We got in the car and I asked, "Who was that?"

She explained that Jared had forgotten to tell her a gate code so that we could get into the property they lived on and he had given it to her. "And, I also asked him if I was being too flirty with him and Brian, and he laughed and said, 'What? With your sharp tongue it's too hard to tell!' So there! They weren't getting all turned on, they were getting insulted or I was treating them like children."

(To be continued)

Last edited:
Whats next finish the story please