How Does It Start

• Thread starterrjh57
  • Start date

rjh57

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2016
florrida
How does the fantasy become real for me and my hot wife started as pillow talk.We where married 5 years and while fucking i asked my hot wife a fantasy she has Darlene said you go first, let me tell you about her 5 ft 105lbs 36d looks amazing in her little black dress. I said ok babe i want to see you fuck a guy with a bigger cock than me. After the shock wore off she said no way i let it go.Caught her flirting with my friend Al an idea came too me .The next time we where fucking i started eating her sweet pussy said too her babe is Al eating you she went wild came and said fuck me Al a seed planted lol. I was out of town called home to see how she was the conversation turned to sex she was the one too mention Al so i asked her if she would fuck him , she paused and said since that night i cant stop thinking about it. Darlene said she was sorry i told her babe if thats what you want i'll ask him for you.So the next time Al and i where alone i put in a dvd of Darlene in sexy out fits like a slutty fashion show ask him if he would like too see it .Al said are you sure of course i would love too see it while watching Darlene showing off her hot body , i checked his cock out looking at it grow .Al want to jerk off watching sure Ron i pulled out mine first 6 and a half nice and thick my pal pulled his big cock out looked like 9 inches to me. . Ask Al do you want Darlene hell yes was his answer. We came fast looking at his cock cum made me cum harder. Now the plan , next time we where fucking she called out his name i said babe i seen his cock told her it was 9 and thick. She agreed too fuck him as long as i where ok with it i came in her harder that in years she laugh and said Ron your ok i see or feel .

The day was going to be a surprise for Al we where going fishing he came to the door not knowing what was going to happen Darlene open the door in a maid out fit . Al's eyes popped out she went in for a hot tongue kiss i was in my chair Darlene led him too the couch his hands on her ass. She told Al to lay down she moved into a 69 sucking his big cock looking me in the eye Darlene cumming as he ate her. Darlene got up held his hand led him too our bed, Walking right pass me like i was not there,
Giving them time i walked in to my chair Darlene said Al fuck me Al put his tip in Darlene felt full already slowly fucking her getting use too his cock Darlene legs wrapped around him Al fuck me hard she was ready Al was ramming her Darlene screaming . Al told her he is ready too cum where do you want it she said deep in me she yelling i am cumming the same time he shot ropes of cum deep in her.

Spent they held each other for a while Al got up went to take a shower i went on the bed Darlene said babe i love you i started fucking her felt strange another mans cum in her came real fast to my surprise she said it is a one time deal but we have a great memory we are married 43 years now very much in love Al is still my best friend but her knows Darlene is mine .At 62 she still has a smoking body.great start better ending.

Reactions: tterry298