How does PC takeover work?

• Thread starterBestManHere
  • Start date

BestManHere

Bull exploring
Beloved Member
Nov 6, 2023
Hello~~
I'm new to this. I know what anydesk/TV do but not how it integrates with the life style.

Is it just taking the cuck's pics and ******** them onto places like unsee? Is there more to it. A brief guide would be helpful.

Thanks in advance

I am kinda new myself. but maybe I can help

you wrote ....
Hello~~
I'm new to this. I know what anydesk/TV do but not how it integrates with the life style.
Is it just taking the cuck's pics and ******** them onto places like unsee? Is there more to it. A brief guide would be helpful.
Thanks in advance

From my limited experiences, the scenario can vary, depending on what both parties desire. and in particular the cucky (like me) desires.

I understand that some like humiliations, and degrading, some may like bulls that save the pics and repost (******) the cuck and wife/GF.

..oops hit a form character limit ... more in next part

more....

Some like the thrill of a bull 'just' looking at pics and making comments, or carrying on a conversation in notepad. While some othgers like the feeling of being 'blocked, or locked out' (no mouse of keyboard), to just watch as the bull looks.Ialso heard that some like a total BLACKOUT, where the bull does things with a cuck-side blackscreen.

My personal preferences is that if/when a bull posts anything, to any room, using my screen, when he controls my desktop, that he identifies himself as the poster, instead of me. (Example: @tonylop controlling Haleyscuck's computer... blah..blah ..) That seems to demonstrate a level of respect to everyone, especially those reading the post.

..oops hit another form character limit ... more in next part

• Love
Reactions: tonylop
more ...

I know that many guys are a one-and-done anydesk style - look at pics and say ... thats it ... I prefer bulls that enjoy multiple sessions; perhaps starting slow, with pic looking, and then expand to emails.. and even to doing chat posting where the responses go back and forth with people/guys responding. That later parts can be especially thrilling when the cucky's inputs (mouse/keyboard) are blocked and all the cucky can do is just . ... watch..

anydesk fun is a two way street ... at the end ... each one .. should be asking - when can we do this again!!!!!!!!

Reactions: slaveofmyown
That sounds arousing tbh ^^