• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How does she let men know she's available?

• Thread starterLusty Leann
  • Start date

Lusty Leann

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 10, 2009
I'm new to the lifestyle so please excuse my rather basic questions..lol I was wondering..not including the internet, how does your wife/gf let other men know that she's available even though she's with you and/or wearing your wedding ring? Are there any secret signs or anything?

I agree with Grinch

Many women just let themselves be known the same way they did when single. I work as an IT consultant and get many of the marries women in the various offices by starting with just a bit of harmless initial flirting. Some advertise with an ankle braclet. You just never know.

Signs

Lusty Leann said:
I'm new to the lifestyle so please excuse my rather basic questions..lol I was wondering..not including the internet, how does your wife/gf let other men know that she's available even though she's with you and/or wearing your wedding ring? Are there any secret signs or anything?

One favorite way my wife had to let men know she was willing to cuckold me was not to wear any panties and flash her intended target. A regular lover of my wife told me that if my wife was partying and wearing panties, she either had her period or had already been fucked.

Also once you've cuckolded your husband enough it becomes public knowledge he's a Cuckold and you will have guys hitting on you because they know from your reputation that you are an easy lay and your husband lets you fuck whoever you want. I remember one occasion a total stranger walked up to me in my regular bar and asked me to help him pick up two sure rides, one was my wife, by that stage it was common knowledge she was one of the town sluts.

Another way my wife filtered who fucked her was to feel him up while dancing, if the size of his dick didn't do it for her that was as far as things went. It wasn't unknown for her to merely walk up to a guy at a party and cup his cock and balls in her hand and assess his potential as a lover.

Others simply let it slip that her husband doesn't do it for her, an easy one is to say your husband is impotent and you need sex with other men.

Last edited by a moderator:
Our best place to make my wife available to other men has been nudist clubs. When we lie there naked and another guy walks by and stops to talk while looking at my wife's naked body, she will let her legs fall apart just enough that he can see up between them, and he rightly interprets this as a signal that she likes the size of his cock and would welcome the chance to feel it shoved up her cunt.

A few times these men will ask me "Do you let other men fuck your wife?" and I will tell them that I certainly do, then ask her if she is attracted to him. All it takes is one guy at a nudist club who has fucked my wife and the word spreads like wildfire. After that we get more offers than we can handle.

Welcome!

Hi Ms. Lusty Leann,

I gather this is your first post. Welcome! Regarding your question....

Lusty Leann said:

you might find it helpful to read the 24 Mar. '09 post by Jdconey in the "XXXStories" section of this forum, here:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/xxx-stories/12480-ankle-bracelets-how-use.html

on the subject of right-ankle bracelets.

Best regards—

Custer

It's very easy:

when we meet a man she is interested in, she starts a subject on how much I work at office, that I am tired when I come back. Then she goes on stating, "I guess that he must be unable to fuck a woman since a long time. In any case not me as I prefer looking for better men..."
This is rather direct, but I must say that she has close to 2/3 of positive responses and even when a man seems not directly interested at first, it often appears that he will call later (when I am not in) to inquire on her day...

Well it depends the situation. For example at a night club guys are very flirty with me and I tend to ignore my husbands protests and flirt with the guys who approach me - this seems to encourage them. Basically in my experience if a gal is looking she will find.

She needs to flirt.. flirt... and go places sometimes without the husband.. to the mall.. grocery...and flirt with guys in a strong sense. Some guys are smart enough to pick up on it... : )..

Macy

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread