• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How Far is too Far?

• Thread starterRichard and Maria Pike
  • Start date

Richard and Maria Pike

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 26, 2011
My husband Richard and I are really into this lifestyle, but now we have come upon a situation which is challenging even by our standards.

We previously mentioned that Richard has a grown daughter by a previous marriage. Slutty photo attached. She gets into arguments with her mother about her numerous boyfriends, and often stays in our extra bedroom because we are tolerant (okay, encouraging) about her lifestyle.

I was sitting and watching TV the other night when J (that is what I will call her) came and sat with me. I asked what she was up to and she said she had been reading the diaries of French writer Anais Nin. Then she added: "I mean the parts that they couldn't publish until all her immediate family members were dead."

Then she went on in great detail about the "banned" scene in which Anais seduced her own father just for fun. Just to prove that she could do it. Just to see what it felt like.

The way J was speaking, the intensity of her voice and emotion, left no doubt as to what was on her mind.

Later that night, when Richard and I were alone, I told him about it.

He was kind of shocked. But the next morning he admitted, "Sometimes she really does turn me on."

I told him the whole idea was a bit of a turn on for me too, but I wondered if it would be taking things too far, maybe a bit of a stretch for us emotionally -- though obviously not for J.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• Daughter Romping.jpg
    Daughter Romping.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 1,163
daughter

Beautiful. Ive seen sisters share their dad and bros. If we were friends I could help u.

Mac writes:

I think the ball is in YOUR court, Maria.
Possibly you should first confirm her comments with the next "girl chat" you have with her. Once the conversation starts, ask her if she's ever had these thoughts about her father ... if she says YES, then you say "I believe that can probably be arranged if you like". And wait for the answer.

You probably should expect it to go hot & heavy for a while betw them once it starts, as I'm fairly sure there will be some pentup emotions coming out. Hopefully you'll get to join ...

Well, Mac, in many ways, the ball IS in my court. My husband respects me way too much to go against my wishes. My Slut Lifestyle is entirely a matter of preference between "consenting adults." And so it should be.

I am fairly certain she will say "Yes" if I bring it up. She is young, promiscuous, and testing her own boundaries -- discovering how far she can go.

I know I can handle it emotionally. I am not sure how it will go for the two of them. J is still young; she doesn't always understand her own limits. As for Richard, he is one of these guys who can only get a stiff one for sluts (don't know how J even came into being with that "good girl" ex-wife of his). So of course it turns him on that his daughter is such a jaw-dropping tramp. But to put it inside of her, again and again? Yeah, that might really cause some changes in his head.

And as for me joining in? Oh Mac! What a DELIGHTFUL idea!!!

Maria... first your step daughter is very attractive. I am sure if you are Richard were open to the idea, he would not turn her away. If you all choose to pursue this additional lifestyle it could in many ways bring all of you closer to each other. His daughter needs to understand what transpire between the three of you is not spoke about around the wrong ears. If you do decide to bring this new life and share with others be assured as possible they understand and support this additional lifestyle. I have chatted and brefriended many who share what you are potentiall venturing into. If you are Richard care to chat just PM me. I am non judgemental and always try to provide all sides to any situation fully knowing only those involved truly make the decision.

This is a interesting turn of events. Might I suggest your hubby play stupid and you talk to her questionally but also as a test to see if he will turn her down. It could bring you and her closer thinking you both are testing him.
Just an idea. You would of course share your info with each other until you let the daughter in on the truth in time.
Hank

It should absolutely fucking happen. Period.

cumbox said:
Have you had that photo up on the site before? Although I can not prove it I have seen it before in the past.

I seem to remember it was an article about girls flirting and flashing their panties to the boys.

Ya, same photo! Same fake ass bullshit weirdo stories!

I advise caution. There are some things even an open lifestyle doesn't completely condone, parent-offspring might very well one crossing that line, and certainly the straight lifestyle doesn't. So if she decides to pursue a straight lifestyle, it'll be a huge skeleton in her closet the more interaction between them the bigger the skeleton, which could derail her future happiness, it'll be like a pastry 'a moment on the lips forever on the hips'.

I strongly recommend dissuading her and in turn your devoted cuck husband.

I could never do this with my own daughters (but have certainly been flirted with by some of their friends and would love to have taken that farther!!!) but the thought of this daughter doing her dad is a huge turn-on... or even just the thought of blowing him gets me hard! You're the only ones who can answer to yourselves what you believe the ramifications would be but if you decide to pursue this please keep us posted on the results! I'd love to hear... and by the way, do you have any more pictures of the slutty daughter? I'd love to see her in action!

Ya, same photo! Same fake ass bullshit weirdo stories!

Yes, it is the same photo I posted earlier, when J's behavior first became a major issue between my husband and his ex-wife. I don't know why re-posting the same photo should be taken as an assault against my honesty. It's the only sexy photo I have of her. I am assuming you would rather see something a bit racy instead of a photo of her standing in a bulky snow suit with her whole family ? After all, it's not as if my husband and I go around recording every minute of our lives with a camera.

I think at some level, if the're in the home, almost all daughters see their father's as test subjects for their sexuality. 99.9% only take this to ******** some skin, a linger hug, sitting on his lap and wiggling - little things easily dismissed as innocent behavior, all aimed at hopefully getting a hint from daddy of arousal or interest in daughter as a woman. Then she pulls it back and smiles to herself at the success.

Try this . . .

Expand the Annias Nin conversation and ask her if she's had the same curiosity. You can even put her at ease by adding "I think we all do, I know I did. I just didn't have the courage to try it". If she admits it or gives off a curious vibe, suggest a "sneak peek": she can watch you seduce her father (who is naked under the covers and faking being asleep at that moment, and "sleeping" right at the side edge of the bed). You take her hand and lead her into the darkened bedroom and position her in a dark corner away from the door to watch the action. Leave the hall light on and the door cracked to shine some light on the bed.

Wake him up with some passionate kisses, then continue the charade and tell him to just relax and enjoy the show, but if he sits up, takes off the blindfold or moves his hands, the show is over; then blindfold him.

Pull back the overs to reveal to "J" the cock that created her. Go to work on her father. Work him with your mouth and hand under the sheets until he's rock hard. When the moment seems right, motion her closer with a finger and motion her to kneel right beside the bed. At this point she will be only inches away from you blowing and working her father's cock. Keep making eye contact with her. Smile seductively. Stare into here eyes as you lick the shaft. Play it by ear. Perhaps as you're sucking him, reach out and take her hand and pull it to the shaft to replace your own hand. Let her work her father's cock as you suck it. If all is going great, you can pull her in closer and offer his cock to her lips. If she takes him between her lips, she'll fuck him.

Hopefully she'll buy the charade 100% and the final step, to hop onto daddy's cock . . . while of course (as far as "J" is concerned) Daddy thinks it is his slutty wife.

Hope it works out.

Maybe you should hide a video camera with night-vision and set it recording in hopes of recording this amazing sight. Imagine how hard your husband would cum watching the video of his daugher riding the cock that created her. Of course, you'd have to share ;)

Keep us posted.

Communicate with her a LOT about this Maria and if J is still all for it than Richard should also have a long and serious talk with J before anything occurs...if she still wants to give it a try this does open up a LOT of possibilities:
1) Let her in on the cuckold lifestyle you and your husband have Maria and see if she might be interested in this lifestyle also...
2) If J is interested in your cuckold lifestyle than she can also cuckold Richard and have him lick her pussy clean whenever her boyfriend is over and cums in her...
3) You,Maria,and J can both enjoy J's boyfriend and have Richard watch and lick you both clean after...
4) You can also lick J's pussy clean Maria or
5) lick J's pussy while her boyfriend is having his way with you Maria...
6) Turn J's boyfriend and all future boyfriends into cuckolds...
and I am sure there are many more possibilities ;)
By the way I see you guys are also from NM...how about that :) Not many of us are on this site...Think I will go start a thread and find out.
Good Luck Maria,Richard and J

Update: I think Richard and J have backed off a bit. The potential emotional repercussions are a bit intense; they need to think about this. J is a very emotional girl. She may have been inspired by Anais Nin's prose, but Anais was a bit of a selfish skank and didn't have a lot of emotional engagement in her many affairs.

J is already aware of the fact that Richard and I have an open marriage. That's one of the reasons she is staying with us. She doesn't want a full-time relationship at the moment because she is really involved with her college studies. She does, however, like men, so she has a number of "friends with benefits." Her mother is very conservative. She freaked out about J's lifestyle, hence J came to live with us precisely because she knew we had an open marriage and would be supportive.

We are not sure how long the situation will last. We are in Santa Fe and she goes to UNM, which is an hour away. As "Trying" will understand, J absolutely hates trying to get over La Bajada Hill when it's snowing, and she has nearly lost control of her car on several occasions.

It was her academic studies in sociology that made her curious about alternative lifestyles in the first place. She may end up doing something more practical, like nursing: I always joke that she will become the archetypal "Slut Nurse." She thinks that's funny.

So the door has been opened. The possibility that she might have an affair with her father is still something to ponder. It may never happen -- then again, it might.

If they want to go to bed together, they have my friendship and loving support about it.

What happened to common sense? Like the old saying if you have to ask how much you cannot afford it. To the same degree if you are questioning yourself if it is too far than it is!

too far is only a perception so who knows.

Have them go on a date and see where it goes if they are comfortable let it grow and maybe she can answer the questions she must be having. What we think of as too far is just area not explored. My wife had an interest and she turned out fine she still loves and respects her father it made her more comfortable with him.

Know up front that my 3 "daughters" and my son are not mine biologically. They are here thanks to some good breeding from my wife's exploits.
Both my wife and I have had sex with all our children. Not until they were into their twenties these acts were not for kinky reasons or out of "love." Every time it has been a just happens type thing. In fact we always tried to teach the kids the perils of sex and sexual relationships. And no one here views mom and dad as spousal sex partners. All 3 girls have their own husbands. Junior will be married as soon as he finds the right cuckoldtress.
The element of father\daughter love would, I think, screw things up and perhaps even screw up the father or daughter. You guys are at this threshold because you did bring the girl as a sex partner.
I'm not the jerk to ask advice from, however, my 2 cents is to get your 3 heads straight before doing it.

For obvious reasons I would think this could be a very compicated and destructive event to a normal family, I'm going to err on the side that your not a "normal family" :) (I mean this respectfully).

Anyway Maria, J came to you, maybe to share or maybe to ask permission. If you think this is a good idea I think you should proceed ahead sooner than later while all of this is fresh. You could go so far as to tell her when you and Richard will be having some action in the bedroom and that the doors open if she wishes to come in. Or suggest they take a bath or shower together before joining you in the bedroom. Or being somewhat sexually open to her yourself, such as getting a little closer, putting your hand on her leg, maybe even kissing her after she's talked about her interests in this. And then allow things to escalate between the three of you.

I really think you are an integral part of this Maria, you would be a control element in the situation, I think if they were alone it might become akward for them. But if they both see your enjoying yourself they will be more apt to enjoy themselves with each other. Also I think this would be an oppertune time for you to be explicity clear how open sexually you and Richard are to her, and how her father enjoys it when you sleep with other men. And just make sure it's clear your an open and progressive couple of people and if she wants something she can take it.

To reiterate my suggestion I think you should try to get this going ASAP if you are interested and think it's wise. Perhaps shoot for it to happen by this weekend. I really think if you wait, and something does happen between them the likelyhood of something going awry might increase as time wears on.

Good to hear that you guys are leaving the door open to J and discussing this between you and Richard,Maria as it does demand a lot of discussion!!! And Yes,La Bajada Hill is
Terrible to drive when it snows!!! But the drive between Santa Fe and Albuq. can also be dangerous even in good weather...doesn't UNM offer classes in Santa Fe?

A question I do have for you is do you,Maria,ever go out with J for a girls night out together while leaving Richard at home? If not do give it a try as it will help J to bond better and closer to you Maria as well as give J the chance to ask you about Richard's and yours cuckold lifestyle and also to better understand it!!!

All My Best Wishes,
T.

Users who are viewing this thread