How I became a cuck

• Thread starterJaxfc23
  • Start date

Jaxfc23

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 22, 2006
Jane is a beautiful woman by any standards. She has long blonde hair, beautiful blue eyes and exquisite body to match. She stands at five feet eight inches flat foot, but she’s so rarely seen without her heels we joke that she should be included when she measures her height. She recently had her second breast augmentation and is now a full D cup, which looks huge on her fit body. But what separates her from other women with equally good looks is her sexy personality. She naturally dresses to kill and needless to say turns some head where ever we go.
We married a little over a year ago, she was 23 and I was 25. I had business emergency that caused us to postpone the honeymoon until 5 weeks after the wedding. It’s funny how much a life can change in such a short period of time. In those 5 weeks I learned a new term that has become a lifestyle: “Cuckold.”
Naturally I felt bad about postponing the honeymoon, so I asked what I could do to make it up to her. She gave me a book to read and said we could talk about it when I was done. I started reading about cuckolding in my office during my lunch break on the Monday after the wedding. About 10 pages in I called home. Recognizing my number on the caller ID, Jane abruptly answered, “I told you we’d talk when you finished the book and I know you don’t read that fast. When you are we will talk.” I had no clue what to say. She sighed with impatiens and then her confident and self assured voice returned, “I won’t have time to make dinner tonight. It’s a beautiful day out, so I’m going out to lay by the pool. Why don’t you pick something up on you way home,” and with that she hung up.
Still in shock I stared out the open door to my office, “Brady” my boss yelled, suddenly I snapped back, as my boss and 2 board members walked into my office. I quickly shuffled papers to cover the book. “Problem solved,” he said smiling. “Guess you could have gone out of town after all.” I returned a ****** smile and told him that it was no problem we’d already rescheduled for next month. “Well at least take the rest of the day off and go spend some time with that beautiful bride of yours,” he said as he walked out of the office.
I left work in a matter of minutes, but not to go home. I was too curious about my reading assignment. I read until dark in a nearby park and then read the last 60 pages in my parked car to embarrassed to let anyone know what book I had. As I drove home with the takeout she’d requested, I couldn’t figure out if I was scared or excited.
Jane was in the shower when I got home. I couldn’t stop fidgeting as I sat on the bed waiting. When the water stopped I yelled to her, “How was your day. Hungry?” Not really, go ahead and I’ll be down in a minute she replied.
A minute turned into 35. I had finished my meal and was not anxiously sitting at the dinning room table. I could hear her heels clicking across the hardwood floors. She walked in wearing a sexy pink and black corsette, with matching thong panties and garters. She smiled at me, “You finished it?” I nodded. So here is the deal, you are ok in bed, but not great. I want great. I’ll be nice and let you cum about once a month and on some holidays. But I have some strict rules. First and for most, I am the boss, period. I will do as I please and you will do what pleases me. I will fuck whoever I like when I like how I like, but you may watch and if I’m feeling generous participate. You will not cum in front of anyone, but me. Also, you now have a lot more chores around here and I expect you to do a good job with them.” She began to slowly walk towards me. “You read the book and know what all this entails, right?” she said as she started touching my shoulders. Then she leaned in to whisper into my ear, as her hand slide up my thigh. “How do you feel about other men fucking me?” she whispered and with that she grabbed my bulging hardon, “Good you like it.”
That is how I was cucked. Anyone interested in hearing about the honeymoon?

Reactions: Geglu
how I became

Of course.:D

How I was cucked.

If thats true it is the HOTTEST!

jaxfc23

You can bet your ass I want to hear about the honeymoon. If this is true its the beginning of some of the hottest shit I have ever thought about:p :p :p How about you post a photo of that goddess, if you must, feel free to hide her face. That would make this even hotter as we read more:eek: Please Hurry okdeacon

Yes, where's the rest of the story and many, many pics???