• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How I became a cuckold

• Thread starterot123
  • Start date

ot123

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 21, 2006
I guess I became a cuckold the moment I walked in on my ex-girlfriend in the arms of another man... actually, she wasn't so much in his arms as she was kneeling on all fours while getting plowed from behind. I wasn't supposed to be home at the time but I left work early to surprise her for Valentine's Day two years ago. I walked into the apartment and there she was, ass up, face down on the floor.

While I should have been mad, my strongest emotion was of being completely aroused. I actually got a raging hard-on right there. You have to understand that it was one of the most erotic scenes of my life. Here was this little asian girl, getting fucked by this giant of a black man. His cock was huge and it opened her wide up... no wonder she was moaning like a *****.

Anyway, I came to my sense and stormed out. She left the next day. Ever since however the sight has stayed with me. The funny thing is, it's the only thing that turns me on anymore.

i don't think you ever feel so much like a cuckold when your wife is with another man on a "special" day....valentine's, anniversary, crhistmas, new year's eve....times when normal men are spending time with their own wives, we are often sitting at home depressed, sad, lonely, but nonetheless beating our little meats to visions of what are wives are doing for, to and with the important men in their lives. my wife did let me take her to an early dinner tonite, but it's home alone now waiting for her and wondering if she is going to come home at all....i got a peck on the cheek and a quick little squeeze of my penis thru my pants when i dropped her off at his place, and a "thanks for the nice present honey and the nice dinner, drive carefully." you can imagine what HE is getting. her present to me was allowing me to use one of her panties from the clothes hamper to beat off this evening, and you can imagine how much i appreciated and have taken care of that special treat. happy valentine's day everyone.

As a woman I know exactly what she is getting,
She is getting the sex top-up she throroughly deserves,
Not many white men can be "all a girl needs",
White guys don't often ask their friends to "help out",
The Black Bulls can call in extra cock power at short notice.

Users who are viewing this thread