• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How I became a hotwife and sissified hubby

• Thread starterLisa.Dom
  • Start date

Lisa.Dom

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 3, 2009
I thought folks out there might like to hear how I became a hotwife, which started with sissifying my hubby, Don.

Don clearly thought that he was in charge when we first got married. I quickly realized that I was going to need to work on him so that he would readily agree to my hotwifing. Poor thing, he really didn't have a chance once I decided that he was going to become feminine.

I started with getting him into panties. It wasn't difficult - just get him to associate orgasms with panties. It was mainly hand jobs with my hand encased in nylon panties. It was only a matter of time before he was wearing them at night, then whenever he was home, and eventually 24X7. When he started wearing them 24X7 his ugly male underwear went in the garbage. Of course I cut them up first so he couldn't get them out of the garbage.

Soon thereafter it was nylons - and of course his legs needed to be shaved - but that wasn't enough. I started feeding him herbs. They have a wonderful effect on males. Saw Palmetto decreases testosterone. I first fed him what the label suggested. I told him that it was for his prostrate, and that is true. I quickly increased the dosage and added some other herbs to develop his breasts.

Interested in hearing more?

Yes, tell us more!

Don't stop now! Let's hear sissy tell her side of the story too.:)

Yes, please tell us more of what you have done and how he has handled it. It would also be nice if you would share some of the details of your sexual liasons.

More on feminizing Don

The Saw Palmetto had a great effect on Don. He became less aggressive. He did not fight nearly as much. I kept on telling hin it was for his prostrate - he didn't want to have trouble there, did he? I also added some other drugs to cut down on the Testosterone. They are available on line.

Try them. They will have a great effect on males - if you want them feminized. Don slowly had more and more trouble keeping an erection. Then he had trouble getting an errection. He came less and less often - just what I wanted.

Let's see. By now he was in panties and had shaved legs. With the other herbs, he began, slowly to develop boobs. That's right! Boobs. He did not understand what was happening, but over the course of about 10 months, he definately had increased breast size. It made it easier for me when I suggested that he should wear a bra. It didn't take long for me to get him wearing a bra at home, then when we went out. I told him that he attracted less attention when his boobs were not flopping around. He accepted that well.

I was well on my way to having other men, or should I say just men, since Don was a lot less of a man than when I started this process.

Want to hear more?

I can't imagine why anyone would want to fuck up their life that way and worse yet feed drugs to your husband like a dog who was not a willing participant. If the story is true and I doubt it very much, you should be arrested and thrown in jail. If my wife lied to me and tried to feed me drugs to make me impotent I would be the one going to jail because I would beat the living shit out of her.

If a man is willing and that's what your both into that's one thing but to change who he is by the use of drugs without his knowledge is another.

Marring a man just so you can fuck him up and turn him into your obedient dog by feeding him drugs is just as criminal as cutting his dick off.

Anyone who would think this is somehow hot to do this to do this to a man (fantasy or not) is a sick fuck. If I'm banned for being Rude so be it.

I take Saw Palmetto for my prostrate and have no erection issues due to it.

Giving him drugs without his knowledge in order to keep him from having an erection is just like giving a girl drugs in order to have sex with her, without her permission.

Taking female harmone's or drugs to kill testosterone can harm his health over time.
It will cause him to lose muscle mass and can make his bones brittle.
My uncle had to take some as part of a prostate procedure. He took them once a month. He had hot flashes but the doctor said it was for only a few months. Female harmone's help males with prostate cancer and male harmones help females with breast cancer. Both have adverse side effects, so taking without a doctors orders can harm him.

My goodness, you all act like she is going to do it to you! I would imagine her husband is somewhat complicit. If most men started noticing these changes they would be all over their doctor to fix it. If he has not fought the change then I would think he enjoys his feminine side or that he enjoys being submissive to his Wife.

It might surprise some of you 'real' men that some guys are intrigued by femininity. I have been on a similar regimen for over three years now by my choice. I've always loved women and decided to be as much like one as I can.

BabieRuthieshusband, you talk a lot about how you don't care what other people think of your sexual behavior, why are you so upset about someone else's? Perhaps you do need a time out because lately you've been throwing a lot of tempur-tantrums. I know! Try these Saw Palmetto capsules, they will be good for your prostate and make you feel so much less angry!

hahaha. Perhaps I am edging closer to another time out SS. Mac put it well though. I know that their is a 99.9% probability that this story is fantasy but in my mind it's a sick fantasy.
I don't care about anyone else's sexual behavior Susan's slave. I really don't understand what you and your wife have going on and probably never will. I'll never understand why a man would want to be feminized but at least both of you are willing participants and you have no secrets from each other, so weather I get it or not doesn't matter. All that matters is that you and your wife are honest and happy with each other.

If I told you I was slipping my wife drugs behind her back to make her grow a dick and balls and to make her tits shrink and make her more manly would you think that was hot? I'm guessing not. Why can't people just be honest about who they are instead of writing sick twisted fucking story's like this. I would much rather hear the true story behind Lisa.dom than all this bullshit.

babyruthiezhubby said:
hahaha. Perhaps I am edging closer to another time out SS. Mac put it well though. I know that their is a 99.9% probability that this story is fantasy but in my mind it's a sick fantasy.
I don't care about anyone else's sexual behavior Susan's slave. I really don't understand what you and your wife have going on and probably never will. I'll never understand why a man would want to be feminized but at least both of you are willing participants and you have no secrets from each other, so weather I get it or not doesn't matter. All that matters is that you and your wife are honest and happy with each other.

If I told you I was slipping my wife drugs behind her back to make her grow a dick and balls and to make her tits shrink and make her more manly would you think that was hot? I'm guessing not. Why can't people just be honest about who they are instead of writing sick twisted fucking story's like this. I would much rather hear the true story behind Lisa.dom than all this bullshit.

Wow it never ceases to amaze me that even people in the cuckolding lifestyle can still be judgemental toward something they are not into.. Some people might just think your fantasies are sick and twisted.. whatever happened to live and let live.. I for one was interested in where this story is going no man would ever allowed to be forcibly feminized or dress in panties .. unless he was already into so this is just a harmless story.. so if you don't like it.. move on to something you do like and STFU!

Users who are viewing this thread