• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How I became a slut wife

• Thread starterBiodome1977
  • Start date

Biodome1977

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2014
Ok so let me describe myself first. I am a 37 year old married white woman. I am 5'5" and 185 lbs. I have blonde hair and brown eyes. I have big but firm 40DDD breasts and a round firm ass. As of a year ago (at the request of my current black lover) I have stopped shaving my armpits and pussy. From September to about April I shave absolutely nothing.

So I am married to a white man. He is fun to be with. He takes care of me in every way but sexually. We met at my company's Xmas party at my bosses house. He was with his gf and I was with my lesbian gf. I had several drinks and so had he. We were chatting it up and eventually slept together in a bedroom that night. We ended up dating even though I told him that I had a lesbian lover and we had been together for 4 years. I fell for the dick. I hadn't had cock in ages. Fast forward to a year after we got married.

He likes to talk dirty in bed. He was fucking me(I never had a vaginal orgasm with him. I always had to masturbate while he fucked me) and he wanted me to talk dirty back. He said, "Tell me a fantasy baby. Tell me what you want."

I said, "I want to fuck a black man. I want a big black dick in my pussy."

He was kind of into it. He said, "Is mine not good enough?"

I said, "No it's not. I want to be fucked hard and by a big black dick."

After sex he asked if I was serious about wanting to fuck a black man. I told him I was absolutely serious. He asked if I had done anything about my lust yet. I said, "Promise you won't be mad?"

He said, "Of course I won't. Tell me."

I said, "Yes, I have."

He said, "Tell me baby."

His cock was getting hard. I said, "Well I have sucked a couple guys cocks."

He said, "Recently?"

I said, "Yeah. Just yesterday actually. I can't help it. I was horny and he was flirting."

He said, "Did you swallow?"

I said, "I always swallow."

He was now stroking his cock. I had a hand on my clit. He said, "Done anything else?"

I said, "Yes."

He said, "Tell me baby."

I said, "I've been getting fucked by this black man at work."

He said, "Really? That's hot!"

I said, "I haven't been working late. After work, deonte and I go back to his place and he fucks me."

He said, "Baby you are turning me on. How many times have you fucked him?"

I said, "Every day I work for the past month."

He was jacking his cock hard now. He said, "Damn you are a horny slut. Does he use a condom?"

I said, "No, he never does. And I am not on the pill."

He said, "So he pulls out?"

I said, "Sometimes. If he does I take it on my face. I do like that but I also like it when he cums in my pussy."

I was close to an orgasm. He said, "What if you get pregnant?"

I said, "Then I will have a black baby."

I was furiously strumming my clit. I couldn't take it anymore. I started moaning loud and I gushed all over the bed.

After that I didn't hide my adulterous romance with deonte. One of the other girls saw me making out with him on lunch and asked me what if my husband finds out. I told her that I already told him.

So after work 3 days later deonte and I were headed out to the car. He said he would meet me at his place. I told him I wanted him to fuck me at mine. He asked what if my husband comes home. I told him that I didn't care. I thought it would be hot if he walked in and saw him giving me his dick.

So we went back to my place. I was so horny I couldn't stand it. We got in the house and I took his clothes off at the door. We made out and he had me naked in seconds. I got on my knees and sucked his dick right there in the living room. We went back to my bedroom and he layed me on the bed and ate my pussy good. Then flipped me over. I handed him some lube. He slid his cock in my ass and started to fuck me.

I knew my husband would be home any minute. I had planned for him to walk in and see me moaning with a big black cock in me. He came into the bedroom right on que. I was bent over the bed. Deonte was fucking my ass hard. My husband stood there with his mouth hanging open. I said to him, "You can suck his dick for a second but then you only get to watch and jack off."

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple

Users who are viewing this thread