How I convince my husband to take care of the baby

• Thread startersysl
  • Start date

sysl

Melissa
Beloved Member
Apr 2, 2023
I want to get pregnant by some friend but idk if my husband would accept to take care of the baby. How I convince him?

• Love
Reactions: Thumbman, BluegrassBull, Maxio and 5 others
sysl said:
I want to get pregnant by some friend but idk if my husband would accept to take care of the baby. How I convince him?
if he loves you, he will take care of it :)

• Love
Reactions: mywifecheats, subcuckimpot, Jaandaj and 1 other person
The main thing would be if he knows that it's the friends and if he's ok with you getting bred by him

If he knows you are sleeping with your friend, then ask your husbnd.

If your husband does not know about you wanting your friends baby but your friend is close to the looks of your husband then you can get pregnant, test weeky and once you are positive for pregnancy make sure you have bare back sex with hubby. In most places you have 2 or so years to dispute the birth certificate that you put hubbys name on.

The only issue now come later in life if your child does a dna test for genealogy and find out he is not related to your hubby and is related to someone else.

• Love
Reactions: mywifecheats
sysl said:
Here is the better question.
Is ur friend going to be involved in the baby's life?

my wife cuckolded me with my best friend for 40 years up until his death during that time we had two boys the second I am sure is Johns I did all I could not to cum in Kate when we we’re trying for our second John was always there for the boys but we looked after their day to day lives only on big decisions did John get involved, we were all happy with this . John moved in with us later right up to his death I was always Dad John was always uncle John

Reactions: Ladiesfucker, Maxio and littlestubby5in
sysl said:
It's something he must do , what a gift you will be giving him

Reactions: Maxio, Antandjane and HugeLoad
littlestubby5in said:
It's something he must do , what a gift you will be giving him
I’d love to breed you behind his back w my huge breeding Bull Cock!

Reactions: littlestubby5in
"if he loves you, he will take care of it"

Fucking Hell !! This kink really is deep in some.

Reactions: littlestubby5in
Kenbcolley said:
my wife cuckolded me with my best friend for 40 years up until his death during that time we had two boys the second I am sure is Johns I did all I could not to cum in Kate when we we’re trying for our second John was always there for the boys but we looked after their day to day lives only on big decisions did John get involved, we were all happy with this . John moved in with us later right up to his death I was always Dad John was always uncle John
sounds like you guys had an acceptable arrangement from day one. Good for all of you, the boys included.

SilverMike said:
sounds like you guys had an acceptable arrangement from day one. Good for all of you, the boys included.
Thank you we both feel we have had a great life

sysl said:
Just let the friend fuck you, what your husband doesn't know won't hurt him.
The odds of him knowing it is not his are minimal unless you are white and your friend is black.

It shouldn't do any harm to ask if he already knows he's a cuckold. But you are borrowing lots of trouble if you get knocked up behind his back.

Is your friend white