• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How I first learned I was her Cuckold.

• Thread starter4julie
  • Start date

4julie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2009
I'd had hints from friends and family that my wife of 5 years wasn't the innocent little wife I believed her to be. I had no definite signs that she was cheating on me but our sex life was practically non-existent and one or two comments from my wife did suggest she'd been flirtatious with some of our friends and the one guy I spent most of my spare time with had made a few passes at her but his most serious occasion hadn't had the ability to back up his advances. When pressed if she meant that it had got to the point where he was about to do her but was too soft, she backed off and said he just wasn't man enough to back up his boasts. I did wonder though if he had been between my wife's legs ready to ride her but his cock was too soft to get it in. If that was the case it told me my wife had been all set to cheat on me and if she was ok with him, who else was she ok with? I also wondered what she might have done to try and get Jim hard enough to do her if it had been a serious attempt to fuck.
All those questions were answered with 'interest' one night I arrived home early from a football game that had been cancelled due to bad weather. I felt something was wrong as soon as drove up to the house, most of it was in darkness the only lights on were in the main hallway and our master bedroom and Will's car was in the driveway. Will was my 'best friend' at work and we shared an office. The front door was unlocked and as soon as I opened it I could hear my wife's voice from our bedroom and it was obvious she was being fucked. I closed the door ever so quietly and silently made my way towards our bedroom. My heart was pounding in my chest so hard I felt it in my temples and my stomach was turning somersaults at a rate I felt was going to make me throw up. I stood listening to my wife getting banged not knowing what to do. I was rooted to the spot until HE spoke, he'd said he was about to cum, he wasn't wearing a condom what should he do. I knew it was Will's voice. Sheer panic made me move and I lunged into the bedroom pleading for them to stop, I begged them to stop so he wouldn't cum in her, I said I'd forgive her if he didn't soil my wife. It was my wife who pleaded next, to Will, she begged him not to stop, to carry on and cum in her. Will had stopped as soon as I'd walked in and most of his cock was showing, only the head and an inch or so was still inside my wife. His cock was so much longer and thicker than mine, I could see that he was much more of a 'man' than I was but my thoughts were interrupted by my wife speaking directly to me in a tone I most certainly didn't expect at a time like this. She was angry and annoyed and told me "get out, don't spoil this on me, I'm so enjoying this, get out and let him finish, get out and let him cum in me." "Please Will don't stop, keep riding me, I want you to cum in me, Jon get out and close the door, I really need this fuck."
In a daze I turned and walked out, pausing only to close the door as I was asked. I again heard my wife plead with Will to cum in her, the sounds of the bed told me he was sophisticated enough to do just that. I went into the kitchen and poured myself and very stiff drink and sat in the lounge in the dark sipping it, thinking about Will riding my wife, shooting his load deep into her, I knew he was riding her bareback, that fact had already been established and I'd seen for myself he wasn't wearing a condom.
I'm not sure how long I'd finished the drink but it seemed like ages before the appeared from the bedroom. I'm sure I looked like a deer caught in headlights when they switched the lights on in the lounge, it took me a few seconds to focus and look into the eyes of the man who had just cuckolded me. I often wondered how I'd feel towards a man who stole my fidelity, I never suspected it would be someone I shared so much else with. I looked hard into Will's eyes and l looked for regret in them. There wasn't any, in fact it looked more like he was pleased with himself, certainly far from apologetic. The import of his actions took even stronger hold of me as I looked at his smirking face when I thought that I was going to have to look into those eyes tomorrow morning and ever morning, each of us knowing he'd fucked my wife really screwed me. I looked at my wife and said "well"? "Well what" she responded? " So you caught me getting fucked, it's far from the first time with will and there have been many others before him". I was stunned into silence by her tack, the vehemence of her verbal assault on me, as though I was the one who'd been caught with my panties down! "I'm glad it's all out in the open now, now you know I need other men to fuck me because your useless little dick is too small and soft to satisfy me, I'm sorry, but it's best that you know times like tonight are going to happen again and again and the sooner you accept that or get your ass out of here the better for us both."
I was dumb struck, I had expected them to come up and apologize, particularly Julie, I wasn't sure how magnanimous I was going to be in accepting their apologizes but I had figured for all concerned it would be best to put tonight behind us with as little acrimony as possible. This I didn't expect, was unprepared for and my only response was to ask "so you expect me to let you screw anyone you want, to behave like a total slut 24/7 and accept it all meekly"? "Well I wouldn't have used those words but ... YES, we both know that you never have and never will satisfy me in bed, our marriage is great other than the sex".
Will excused himself to leave, Julie pulled him close and gave him a long lingering kiss before slipping her arm from around him. If I thought I felt sick earlier it was nothing to how I felt seeing my wife kiss him know, knowing what all had gone on in the past hour. The fresh air from the door as he left felt so good and helped my stomach calm, my head was still spinning and I kept trying to speak but no words came out. She took my hand and led me to the bedroom as we undressed, I thought back to the images I had of Will between her legs, I looked at Julie and knew Will's cum was deep in her belly, the smile on her face puzzled me. "Look at your little dick and boxers" she prompted. I was hard and my boxers were covered in white goo. "Will wasn't the only one who came tonight" she teased. I was ashamed and embarrassed not just that I had cum but all the more because my cheating wife knew that her infidelity had caused me to cum like a little schoolboy and the evidence was staring up at us from my stained underpants and just thinking about what had happened was giving me another hard on.
"If I had any doubts before, about you accepting what happened tonight, seeing your little dick harder than it's been in years lets me know you'll willingly let me fuck any guy I want, as long as you get to know about it one way or another." I knew she was right, I looked over at her and down at my erection. Her response answered me left me in no doubt about my future either! "If you want to soften that hard on then go jerk yourself off, I'm feeling so good from Will's fucking earlier, I don't want to spoil that feeling." While she brushed her teeth jerked off into my boxers, they were already a mess.
I still went to sleep with a hard on, Julie smelt so strongly of sex as I snuggled in beside her and the images of her with Will between her legs and his big cock in my wife... kept me awake and hard for many hours before I too went to sleep.

Bravo 4 u Julie

Praise for the Cuckoldress

duke9555 said:
Bravo 4 u Julie

Oh yeah man, praise for the Cuckoldress and not a mention of her Cuckold!

4julie said:
Oh yeah man, praise for the Cuckoldress and not a mention of her Cuckold!

==============

isn't that the way you prefer it?:)

Touche

duke9555 said:
==============

isn't that the way you prefer it?:)

Touche mon ami!

Je ne regrette rein!

Clearly you should be put in panties - if you are going to drizzle your cum each and every time you get cuckolded. Of course, if you were a good little cucky, you would have licked up the cummy mess for Julie and then thanked Will for leaving it for you. But, at least you didn't try to lie and deny how much you enjoyed your cucking. How long did it take before you begged to be cuckolded again?

great blog miss d^

Shock and denial

Miss D said:
Clearly you should be put in panties - if you are going to drizzle your cum each and every time you get cuckolded. Of course, if you were a good little cucky, you would have licked up the cummy mess for Julie and then thanked Will for leaving it for you. But, at least you didn't try to lie and deny how much you enjoyed your cucking. How long did it take before you begged to be cuckolded again?

Firstly in a real cuckold situation the unexpecting cuckold is left feeling shocked and it was a number of days after this before what had happened fully sunk in. During the whole cuckold I felt sick to my stomach and I'm not sure if this came out but on going to bed even cuddling her wasn't an option, she didn't want contact with or by me.

It was a number of weeks before I once again stumbled upon my wife cuckolding me. You see in our case my wife is in total control of her fidelity, I have NO control of who, when or where she fucks other men - I'm her hapless CUCKOLD who she occasionally allows to be present for her and her bull's amusement. It was a few years after this first cuckold before I was ALLOWED to see her getting fucked.

Users who are viewing this thread