• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How I Found Out!!

• Thread starterImAshsBitch
  • Start date

ImAshsBitch

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 25, 2007
Ok so it all started with me being up at college I knew my girlfriend thought this one guy was hot and when she told me I was angry at first but then turned on..So I told her that she could call him and invite him over but NO SEX just messing around...so she didnt call him that night or for about the next week..then one week im coming back from walmart with some friends and my cell phone rings..I answered and she said guess who just left..I was like I dont know who she happily said nick so I was in the car and had to call her when I got back to the dorm..I got back and she said that he came over and it was awkward at first then she layed back and he slipped her shirt of and grabbed her huge dd's then he moved lower and ran a finger over her pussy and she was dripping wet through her panties he then moved down and she said he sucked her clit and ate her pussy out for at least five minutes after that she took his 10" dick into her mouth and gagged as he jammed it down her throat..he then pushd her back on the bed and when to pick up his pants...she said to me that right then she thought he was just goin to walk out but he grabbed a condom and layed her down he drove his cock into her for about 15 minutes but she said it hurt realy badly...remember I have a 5.5" dick...then he told her to get on top and she said it hurt extremly bad as his dick slowly tore at her pussy and drove into her she said it was way to painfull so he rdered her to get on all fours...she had never had sex doggy style before and was extremly nervous he drove into her for 30 minutes and then filled her with cum..but the ironic part is she left out the sex part...remember I told her no sex I found that out when I came home that weekend and began eating her out she pressed my head into her pussy and said by the way I did fuck Nick!! (100% true story) check out her pics on here her name is bradsmybitch heres one teaser pic...
19.jpg

No one likes my story lol...

i loved it

i do the same thing to my husband, the litle prick. lol hope you enjoyed it pretty soon you'll be sucking his cum from her pussy. if shes still with you lol

good story

good job, and good pic

Nice story - so authetic

Let us hear more. Did she get used to his dick size. Did she like it ? Will she do it again ?

Congratulation with a hot girlfriend.

Best regards, PPSTYLER

Shes fucking him again tommorow and shes making me watch saturday...

Shes fucking one of my good friends for the first time right now he just showed up, she made me call and ask him if he would fuck her today!!:D (Im posting this in all of our threads)

This Is Hot

ImAshsBitch said:
Shes fucking one of my good friends for the first time right now he just showed up, she made me call and ask him if he would fuck her today!!:D (Im posting this in all of our threads)
You are very lucky to have that little hottie.:p :p ENJOY. Way to go little sweet pussy keep it up and make all the boys happy:p okdeacon

Wow!!! Another wonderful woman!!!

Yes, you are one lucky guy. She looks really hot and sounds even hotter. I hope you are being allowed to help out by cleaning everyone up afterwards. Maybe even doing a little fluffing to help out. Anything at all so she gets more cock. Isn't all sex just so much fun!!!! Man, it is great!!!

No I'm not into any of that stuff I'm 100% straight just like her to get fucked by other guys..

She is superfine. Enjoy your sloppy seconds.....or thirds....or whatever she allows you to have.

Normally nothing until the next day at least lol..

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread