• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How I got addicted to BBC

• Thread starterpielover
  • Start date

pielover

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 13, 2007
How I got addicted to black cock..

This is how I became addicted to black cock. I grew up in a big City in Europe. There were not many black men around and I never really had the urge to try sex with a black man. I had plenty of choices in white men. I had my first experience when I was 15. Not fabulous but good enough to make me want more. A lot more. I had taken a job as a nanny for a family living by the sea. The summer days were spent at the beach, with the occasional roll in the dunes.

At the age of 18 I married an older man. He was very experienced and busy. He let me do my own stuff as long as it didn’t hurt him or caused him problems. So I had many male friends. I soon found out that he was turned on by my escapades with others. I was soon to learn how much and also to take full advantage of that fact.

On my 21st birthday we went out to dinner. It was good, but I also wanted to dance so we went to a local disco. Remember this is back in the 70’s. We sat at the bar and had a drink, when a tall black man came up and asked my husband if he could dance with me. Hubby said to ask me. As hubby wasn’t much of adancer I agreed, and off we went. At first it was just passing time on the floor. But after the first two numbers, we got into a slow one. And that soon fired me up. There was no mistaking the growing bulge in the pants of my dance partner whom I will call Ron. He turned out to be a Jazz musician visiting our City. His arms were around me and his hands were sliding up and down my back as he kept pressing his body into mine. I could feel his hard cock against my belly. We danced some more and than went back to the bar and had a drink. Soon we were on the floor again. Ron was good. He knew how to turn a lady on. His hands were really wandering all over. I was wearing a loose blouse and a short skirt. His hands soon found their way up under my skirt and he was caressing my buttocks. My pussy was getting real moist and wet by all this. Ron got us into a darker corner of the dance floor where he could really work on me. His hands found their way up under my blouse, those were the days of no bra’s, so he was at the target immediately. He rolled my nipples between his fingers while pressing his hard cock into me. I was really getting hot.

After yet another break where I told my husband that I was having a good time, and he said for me to enjoy myself, I went back on the dance floor. We were now mostly standing in a corner just rubbing each other. My hands had dropped to his crotch area and I now toyed with his erection, which as I should later learn was of a good size. Ron began to nibble my neck and ears as his hands wandered all over my yearning tits. Than they went under my skirt and he inserted his fingers, first one than two into my now dripping pussy. I was so excited I had a small orgasm.

It was getting late and they had to close the Club. After a deep kiss and some more fondling, we went back to the bar. Ron and my husband chatted a bit while I went to the restroom. Ron offered to drive us to our home in the suburbs. On the way there we stopped at an all night store and got a bottle of Whisky. When we got home, we all went to the living room. Hubby went to the kitchen to get glasses and ice for the drinks. While he was out there Ron and I sat next to each other on the couch. His hands were now all over me again, and I unzipped his pants and freed his black cock. WOW! It was the first one I had ever really seen and held. It was so soft skinned and very erect. Unlike European cocks, it had no foreskin, which I found very appealing. I sat there stroking his cock while he fondled my tits, and twirled my nipples. His hand went to my pussy. My panties were very wet by now, I was dripping. He kissed me deeply and than he gently pushed my head down to his cock. I did not hesitate but took it into my mouth. What a feeling. My head was spinning by now. Here I was on my birthday, sitting in my own living room with a black man’s cock in my mouth while my husband of three years was in the kitchen getting drinks ready for us all. I kept sucking that black cock as if my life depended on it. I wanted to taste it I wanted it to shoot in my mouth but I also wanted to feel it deep in my pussy.

All of a sudden the door opened and my husband came back with a tray with glasses, ice and mix and the bottle of whisky in the other hand. There I were bent over a strangers lap, his erect cock in my mouth. I glanced up and the look on his face was priceless. His eyes were wide open and he was starring at us. He put the tray down and just looked at us as he said: “I guess we may as well go upstairs to the bedroom”.

When we got there, our clothes came off real fast. I was a bit reluctant as I did not know what to expect from either Ron or my husband. But there was no need to worry. They both seemed eager to please me. Hubby went first and dove in between my spread legs and licked my dripping pussy. Tron was kissing me deeply and twirling my nipples and hubby went to town. Soon he scooted up and began to fuck me. He was in me a short time and than he withdrew, and told Ron “your turn”. Ron got down there and started to eat me, but I wanted to feel than magic black cock in me, so I pulled him up and told him to fuck me. Meanwhile hubby sat on the floor next to the bed and watched Ron drive his black cock into my white pussy. I should mention that I was not on any form of BC and was taking Ron totally bare. I have never used any BC. But here I were being fucked bareback by a black cock and ready to take his potent sperm deep in my pussy, well knowing that he could knock me up. But in a strange way that only seemed to heighten my arousal and desire to have Ron fill me. I was incredibly aroused and horny. I wanted to be fucked in the worst possible way. I was begging for his cock. I felt him move up and he was between my legs. I reached down and grabbed his cock and guided it to my sopping pussy. Hubby was still on the floor watching, stroking his cock as he looked on. I felt the tip of Ron’s cock spreading my pussy lips, which I knew were swollen and purple in anticipation of his cock. Than he began to enter me. First gently, than suddenly with a hard push, he went in all the way.

It was a wonderful feeling to have his cock in me. He began to fuck me, deep and hard. I could feel his cock hitting my cervix. It hurt a bit at first, but still it was nice. His hands were on my now swollen tits, and he was kissing me. I heard my hubby moaning and saying that it was the most incredible view he had ever seen. “Fuck her deep and hard Ron”, I heard him say. And Ron did just that. His hard black cock drilled into me, as deep as he could. With every stroke I pushed against him to make him go deeper. I longed to feel his potent sperm splash in my pussy. The idea was insane. Here I was taking a black cock totally unprotected, and knowing that there was a better than 50/50 chance I might get pregnant. But I did not care. Actually the possibility made it even more exciting. “O’hhhh fuck me Ron, fuck me hard and fill me”. “Show me what you have , fill my fucking pussy with your sperm” is how I egged him on. After a few minutes more of this and many changes in positions, I was on my back again and Ron drove into me as if he wanted his whole body to enter mine. Never had I been fucked like that. By now my hubby was laying next to us with his face towards the foot end of the bed. His eyes were glued to Ron’s cock in my pussy. Than I felt a hand on my butt, and it moved up to my belly. It was hubby. He was stroking my belly, his hand slid down to my pussy and he was playing with my clit. I had already had at least two powerful orgasm by now. Than I felt Ron tense up and he began to groan. I felt hubby’s hand there and as it turned out he had taken Ron’s balls in his hand and gently massaged them. This proved too much for Ron and he drove into me so hard he hit my cervix again and than he held still, and I felt his cock spurt his cream in me, it blasted my unprotected womb and I in a flash, hoped he would make me pregnant I almost blacked out at that moment. But our lovemaking had taken a toll on Ron. He slipped out of me and rolled over and almost immediately he was fast asleep.

As I lay there on the bed, slowly winding down, I could feel Ron’s sperm slowly oozing out of my pussy. I opened my eyes and saw my husbands face close to my pussy. He was starring at it. He slowly bent down and began to lick my clit. I stirred with the pleasant feeling of a tongue on my used pussy. Than I began to have my doubts. Would he really lick me? Would he accept that I had just given myself to a black cock? That my pussy was brimming with this other mans sperm? I need not have worried. He knew what he was doing. And as for me, well I was on my way to another orgasm.

Hubby spent the next 30 minutes licking and cleaning my used pussy. And truly enjoyed it. He made me cum several times, none as powerful as Ron, but what a treat. If you have never had your husband or a man for that matter, clean your pussy after it has been filled with a hot load of sperm, you don’t know what you missed. It was so erotic and exciting. Hub drilled his tongue as deep into me as he could trying to get every drop out of me. Later we lay together and he told me that he had actually ejaculated without touching his cock, from just watching me and Ron. He said he really enjoyed guiding Ron’s cock into my pussy and holding his balls as he shot his load into my womb. He asked me if we could do it again. And I said SURE!
And hubby was so happy, he told me that I could do and have anything I wanted. (I wanted more BBC of course, and I told him that).

I think that was a wonderful, well written story. ty so much. this is the way i pictured Ron's wonderful penis. blush blush barbara

Attachments

• 8cc1.jpg
    8cc1.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 389
That was a hot story. I could visualize the entire scenario. I have a huge erection from reading it. If your hubby liked cleaning you, next time he should try cleaning the bull too. I bet he'd enjoy it.

Users who are viewing this thread