How I got into this

• Thread startertxwifebreeder
  • Start date

txwifebreeder

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2012
In 2003 I was stationed at MCAS Miramar in San Diego. I was 40 years old. I found a couple on adultfriendfinder.com-a Filipino sailor and his Filipina housewife. He was stationed at 32nd street Naval Base. She was under 5' tall and less than 100 pounds. She was about 25 or so. She was tiny and petite, had very little pubic hair and was very pretty. He kept his clothes on and watched while we made out and undressed each other.

I tongued her tiny little pussy to orgasm several times. As I prepared to mount her, he said "Please sir get my wife pregnant tonight." I gently pushed my thick hard cock into the tightest pussy I've ever had. I slowly fucked her as she got off on me several times. She was begging me to get her pregnant. Finally I pumped a massive load of semen into her womb and kept my hard cock inside her for a few minutes. He came over and held her ankles to keep her legs elevated. I pulled out, and he knelt between her legs and licked up the overflow.

I'm posting pics of what I looked like at the time.

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 239
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 260
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 206
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 267
Very hot, ever hear back from the couple- did you succeed in planting a baby in his wife's womb? Have any experiences with married couples since then?

No. I deployed for OIF shortly afterwards, then I was married for a little while. Plenty of others since my divorce though.

txwifebreeder said:
In 2003 I was stationed at MCAS Miramar in San Diego. I was 40 years old. I found a couple on adultfriendfinder.com-a Filipino sailor and his Filipina housewife. He was stationed at 32nd street Naval Base. She was under 5' tall and less than 100 pounds. She was about 25 or so. She was tiny and petite, had very little pubic hair and was very pretty. He kept his clothes on and watched while we made out and undressed each other.

I tongued her tiny little pussy to orgasm several times. As I prepared to mount her, he said "Please sir get my wife pregnant tonight." I gently pushed my thick hard cock into the tightest pussy I've ever had. I slowly fucked her as she got off on me several times. She was begging me to get her pregnant. Finally I pumped a massive load of semen into her womb and kept my hard cock inside her for a few minutes. He came over and held her ankles to keep her legs elevated. I pulled out, and he knelt between her legs and licked up the overflow.

I'm posting pics of what I looked like at the time.

I'm in san diego too
..you bi.?

Reactions: HornyFilipino
I'm in Texas now. No. I'm straight.

sdsmwm said:
I'm in san diego too
..you bi.?
Do you still have pics of you fucking her?