• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How I Got My Addiction To Cuckoldry!

• Thread starterSandy Row
  • Start date

Sandy Row

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 8, 2017
First let me say this isn't going to be very exciting like most of the stories on here,in fact it's more of an explanation than a fantasy fulfilled and most will probably find it boring however there doesn't seem to be a lot of activity over the past few days and if I'm going to be an avid contributor to the site ,I might as well share how I came to this site.

We have to go back to the mid 70s ,it was our first year of marriage,my wife hadn't shown any signs of being overly sex crazed and we probably had sex a few times a week,nothing out of the ordinary,I'd be lucky to get some Oral although I loved giving it and it was usually just missionary position penetration.

Some background information is required to proceed, first of all it may be common place now for a woman to go a party at a friends house and stay overnight however in the mid 70s in the small town where I stayed it certainly was not acceptable for a married woman to stay out all night,in fact it was widely accepted that if a Wife had done so it only meant one thing.....she was getting banged off some other guy.

I also have to explain that in those days Telephones (Landlines) were not common either,the only provider in the entire country was British Telecom and it wasn't like you could make an appointment to get a phone installed next week, you had to go on a waiting list for months or longer, we didn't have a phone but our next door neighbour did and it was common practice to use your neighbour's phone and leave a small donation,other important people in our lives also had their number and would phone and say, 'Can I speak to Sandy next door'

Right now to the part I think may have kick started my Cuckold fetish.

Jen worked in an office in town and one day she came home and announced 'I'm going to a party in Lynn's house on Friday night'

Lynn only stayed about four miles away, anyway fast forward to the Friday night and I'm expecting her home around 11pm,I hear a knock at the door at 11.30,I opened the door and it was my next door neighbour, 'Sandy Jen is on the phone for you'

I go into his house,pick up the phone and say 'Hello'
Jen: 'Hi I'm just going to stay at Lynn's tonight'
Me. (Stunned) 'Why'
Jen: 'I'm just staying over at hers'
Me: 'You better get home'
Jen: 'I'm not coming home,I'll see you in the morning'

Mindful of the fact the neighbour is within earshot I don't want to cause a scene as he has given me the courtesy of using his home so I leave it at that.

Bearing in mind this was way before I had all this Cuckold knowledge so I didn't think of things like smelling her panties ;),anyway she comes home the next morning and I attempt to drag it out of her why she couldn't come home, it was only four miles in a Taxi fffs,but no matter how much I interrogated her all she would say was 'Look it's no big deal I just decided to stay at Lynn's'

After a while and threats from me that it better not happen again, it was dropped and never spoken about again.

Last edited:
Reactions: littlec and Ryker621
Part of my post was cut out so it seems I'm going to have to do it in 2 parts.

After a a few years we emigrated,a lot of my family and friends were there but she knew no one and was very homesick so after just a year we returned home but one of my friends threw a 'Going away party' for us before we left.
The drink was flowing and my female cousin started coming onto me heavily, I had lusted after her for years and wasn't likely to get another chance like this, long story short I took her into a bedroom and fucked her silly and fixated on her for the rest of the night which ended with us being undetected.

We returned home and settled down and had 3 kids,after the third child my wife basically shut her legs and announced she wasn't interested in sex.

This was a massive body blow to me as I had and still have a very high sex drive, unsurprisingly I had multiple affairs one which lasted 6 years and only recently ended, myself and this woman would go on holiday and it was basically a 24/7 sexathon, she was up for absolutely anything,however I could bang her or any of the other women I've been with, or they could blow me till eternity and I just would not ejaculate, the only thing that would get me off is with me fantasising about that Friday night and the woman I was with was my Wife and I was her boss or a co-worker.

As an addendum I recently got in touch with an old friend on Facebook (From the going away party) and after some chit chat he comes out with, 'How's our little darling?'

I was mystified and said, 'What do you mean?'
He avoided the question and quickly changed the subject, now it's got me thinking...'I only had eyes for my cousin that night,I paid little attention to my Wife' and I'm thinking what does he mean 'Our little darling'

Was she getting banged in another room, was there more than one of them?

Anyway sorry for rambling but I felt I had to go into detail to paint an accurate picture,needless to say I can to this day only bring myself to climax envisaging my Wife being banged senseless by another guy.
ps I wish I'd found this site years ago:)

Last edited:
Reactions: Geglu and littlec
Sandy Row said:
Part of my post was cut out so it seems I'm going to have to do it in 2 parts.

After a a few years we emigrated,a lot of my family and friends were there but she knew no one and was very homesick so after just a year we returned home but one of my friends threw a 'Going away party' for us before we left.
The drink was flowing and my female cousin started coming onto me heavily, I had lusted after her for years and wasn't likely to get another chance like this, long story short I took her into a bedroom and fucked her silly and fixated on her for the rest of the night which ended with us being undetected.

We returned home and settled down and had 3 kids,after the third child my wife basically shut her legs and announced she wasn't interested in sex.

This was a massive body blow to me as I had and still have a very high sex drive, unsurprisingly I had multiple affairs one which lasted 6 years and only recently ended, myself and this woman would go on holiday and it was basically a 24/7 sexathon, she was up for absolutely anything,however I could bang her or any of the other women I've been with, or they could blow me till eternity and I just would not ejaculate, the only thing that would get me off is with me fantasising about that Friday night and the woman I was with was my Wife and I was her boss or a co-worker.

As an addendum I recently got in touch with an old friend on Facebook (From the going away party) and after some chit chat he comes out with, 'How's our little darling?'

I was mystified and said, 'What do you mean?'
He avoided the question and quickly changed the subject, now it's got me thinking...'I only had eyes for my cousin that night,I paid little attention to my Wife' and I'm thinking what does he mean 'Our little darling'

Was she getting banged in another room, was there more than one of them?

Anyway sorry for rambling but I felt I had to go into detail to paint an accurate picture,needless to say I can to this day only bring myself to climax envisaging my Wife being banged senseless by another guy.
ps I wish I'd found this site years ago:)
Hello Sandy Row; Welcome to the site. I enjoyed reading your post because it is interesting. Plus we all have had a situation such as you somewhere along the way. I have had two of them and still wonder to this day if my lady at that time got fucked. Plus like you I still hope they did. Also I never pushed to find out. Damm I wish I had of. If I was in your position and was married to the lady, I would try and get the truth out of her. Just because it is never too late to get a thrill of the fact your wife did get fucked. Man if you ever find out that she did please let us know. A Hot Wife is a thrilling creature. okdeacon

Reactions: Geglu, littlec and Sandy Row
Thank you for the welcome and the comments, unfortunately she is now not very able bodied and suffering from multiple ailments,I am actually her carer now,I feel if I was to quiz her on it now it would only make her extremely uncomfortable and if it was true, she would simply deny it.

I only wish I had come upon this realisation when she was still able bodied and sexually active, you better believe I'd be pursuing it with a vengeance ;)

Reactions: littlec
okdeacon said:
Hello Sandy Row; Welcome to the site. I enjoyed reading your post because it is interesting. Plus we all have had a situation such as you somewhere along the way. I have had two of them and still wonder to this day if my lady at that time got fucked. Plus like you I still hope they did. Also I never pushed to find out. Damm I wish I had of. If I was in your position and was married to the lady, I would try and get the truth out of her. Just because it is never too late to get a thrill of the fact your wife did get fucked. Man if you ever find out that she did please let us know. A Hot Wife is a thrilling creature. okdeacon

It sounds like we may have had a similar pathway to our destination,did you post about your experiences,and if so where/how can I read about them?

Welcome to the site, enjoy your time here.

Are you back in the UK now?

Reactions: littlec and Sandy Row
Enigma632 said:
Welcome to the site, enjoy your time here.

Are you back in the UK now?
Thank you, and yes I am :)

Sandy Row said:
It sounds like we may have had a similar pathway to our destination,did you post about your experiences,and if so where/how can I read about them?
No I did not post about them. It occurred some years ago and it would be impossible to get to the truth now. I do though, think fondly of them at times. These ladies where not my wife, they were my current girlfriends and lovers at the time. The best one occurred in San Diego while there on business. I was in sales to the aircraft companies and had a day long meeting. It turned into a very late night of entertaining ,drinking and dining with clients. My boss at that time entertained my lady friend on his boat and he said she could spend the night there. Then we would meet for breakfast the next morning. After breakfast I had to go to his boat and wake her up. It is pretty obvious that he got her to drinking and fucked her. For they were both very nervous the next morning and she looked like she had been banged really good. He was a fool if he did not for she was more that just hot, she was a very sexy and beautiful blonde. Cant help my weakness for blonde haired women. He was wealthy and known as a successful stud with the ladies. He and I laid many fine ladies on business trips. I never even asked her as California always was the easiest place in the world to score good pussy. So it was just no big deal as everybody was having sex married or not. It just held some hot memories and always hoped he did fuck her. Guess the kinky side will always be there. Do you think you will ever find out about your wife? Good Luck okdeacon

Reactions: Geglu, littlec and Sandy Row
okdeacon said:
No I did not post about them. It occurred some years ago and it would be impossible to get to the truth now. I do though, think fondly of them at times. These ladies where not my wife, they were my current girlfriends and lovers at the time. The best one occurred in San Diego while there on business. I was in sales to the aircraft companies and had a day long meeting. It turned into a very late night of entertaining ,drinking and dining with clients. My boss at that time entertained my lady friend on his boat and he said she could spend the night there. Then we would meet for breakfast the next morning. After breakfast I had to go to his boat and wake her up. It is pretty obvious that he got her to drinking and fucked her. For they were both very nervous the next morning and she looked like she had been banged really good. He was a fool if he did not for she was more that just hot, she was a very sexy and beautiful blonde. Cant help my weakness for blonde haired women. He was wealthy and known as a successful stud with the ladies. He and I laid many fine ladies on business trips. I never even asked her as California always was the easiest place in the world to score good pussy. So it was just no big deal as everybody was having sex married or not. It just held some hot memories and always hoped he did fuck her. Guess the kinky side will always be there. Do you think you will ever find out about your wife? Good Luck okdeacon
Thanks for sharing, it sure sounds like she got a good seeing to ;)

I'll be honest and say I haven't stopped thinking about your suggestion since you posted it, the ideal scenario would be I ask her and she admits she was banged senseless and tells me all about it, the reality is the ideal time to bring it up would be during foreplay , 'Remember that Friday night 4 decades ago and our Going away party', out of the Blue wouldn't have the desired effect :)

I played Football (Soccer to you guys) and a lot of the younger guys in the team would always comment on how hot she was and say things like 'You're a lucky bastard',at the time I just laughed it off,Without blowing my own Trumpet too much I never had a problem attracting women,I had to fight them off if anything including times I was out with my Wife they'd still come up to our table and ask me to go home with them,so she knew all about how easy it would be for me,she also knows about at least one of my affairs and brings it up occasionally when she's emotionally upset about something I've said or did, so I think it would be a case of 'Don't you dare question my fidelity with your track record'

Also if she laughed her head off and convinced me absolutely nothing happened..... it would be total deflation for me,so it may be best to hold onto the only thing that gets me off........for now;)

I was cleaning her car for her and in the trunk, in a plastic bag buried in the bottom of a box of stuff she has, was a tube of lube. I had given her permission to fuck/suck anyone she wanted with the caveat that if I ask she tell me what I want to know. She said she never would. So I asked her, denial. This was about 6 years ago. I asked many times each time meet with denial and told her she wasn't being honest.

Then about 2 years ago she she said she did. I kinda of remember the time frame. She was going to her chiropractor 2-3 times a week. Then she says he wants to see her everyday as her back is in bad shape. At the time I didn't think anything of it. So during the 'confession' she asks me if I remember that time period, I say yes. Then she said she started to play with another patient. How often? She said not often enough but several times a week. A few times, several times in one day. I had no idea! How clueless I was. I asked her why she stopped, she said cause I found out. She said if I didn't say anything she would have continued. She added that they were getting ready to include his friends to their playtime. Holy shit! I asked why she wouldn't consider the 'friends' thing with us, she said I live with you. I never understood that answer. I asked why she even did it, she said I did something at the time to piss her off, but couldn't remember what.

Very interesting posts that bring back similar memories for me with the first wife. I had the fantasy of her fucking others for years but she was never interested (or so I thought). She was diagnosed with cancer in 2001 passing in November of that year. Shortly before she passes she wanted to apologize for not being the woman she knew I wanted sexually. I cur her off and told her you need get yourself well then we can talk. Unfortunately she passed soon after that conversation.

Now I am remarried to a wonderful woman who has given me that fantasy. But I still wonder what my history with the first wife really was.

Reactions: Sandy Row
So sorry to hear about the passing of your first wife.

Happy and envious to hear of your current situation.

Reactions: Susan's Slave and littlec

Users who are viewing this thread