• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

How I met my Owner and Love Wesebull and what happened then...

• Thread starterSissySteffanie
  • Start date

SissySteffanie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 12, 2018
This is the story of how I met my Owner Wesebull and how the things go on. As it's a long story I will not write all at once but step by step.

It all started in 2015. I was always interested in getting my wife fucked by another guy and also intested in crossdressing. But until then I only dressed up as a secret and wife was never interested in fucking others.
I met Wesebull Online we we feel very comfortable together. So we decided to meet in real. First only we two were out for a beer and as we still find all sounds good we tried to go to the next step.
I introduced him to my wife as a work collegue and we go out a few times for dinner. We laughed a lot and all three of us felt fine. She also seamed to enjoy flirting a bit with him. That was the right time for the next step. He contacted her and asked if she would like to meet once private without me. I never thought this would happen, but she agreed. This was a time, when I was on a business trip. He took her to a nice restaurant and they had good dinner and some whine too.
... to be continued

• Love
Reactions: dicktracy, aussiehorse, wesamBull and 10 others
SissySteffanie said:
This is the story of how I met my Owner Wesebull and how things went. .......... He contacted [my wife} and asked if she would like to meet once, in private, without me. I never thought this would happen, but she agreed. This was a time when I was on a business trip. He took her to a nice restaurant, where they had good dinners and some wine too.
... to be continued
This has the sound about it of an interesting story. Please continue, SissySteffanie.

Wesebull used my computer and fucked it all up again If he asked to use Anydesk tell him to fuck off!

• Wow
Reactions: JohnCuckUK
WesaBull said he did not do anything to my computer. However the logo icon was changed by someone and it did not meet with Microsoft's rules. I have replace my Skype icon with letters KO and ho photo. Sorry to WeseaBull if he did not change it

Users who are viewing this thread